Thread: Helen - doubt I'm coming back

Senior Member(無間使者)

Linda - doubt I'm coming back

I had tried 42 Gladesville but they were basically all busy so headed to 22 Ryde...so much regret.

Linda
    Chinese
    Age 30s maybe
    Body nice
    Personality fine
    Service not great
    Damage 240
    CBJ 69 DATY CG RCG

she showed me the room, showered me then herself. Pretty early on she didn't seem that friendly, barely any kissing despite paying for ajd being told there would be DFK.
    No FIV, no FIA but I went down on her for a while. She seemed happy for me to be doing that all night, but obviously not what I paid for.
    Her CBJ is good, nothing amazing
    When she Rode me CG she barely did much, got her to switch and that at least felt better. She has a decent ass too.

WIR? Nope.
    Gave mamasan feedback on the way out, she didn't seem to understand or be too fussed.

Unfortunate waste of money but guess that's how it goes.

EDIT: Apologies I seem to have mixed Helen and Linda up

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyeater13 View Post
    I had tried 42 Gladesville but they were basically all busy so headed to 22 Ryde...so much regret.

Helen
    Chinese
    Age 30s maybe
    Body nice
    Personality fine
    Service not great
    Damage 240
    CBJ 69 DATY CG RCG

she showed me the room, showered me then herself. Pretty early on she didn't seem that friendly, barely any kissing despite paying for ajd being told there would be DFK.
    No FIV, no FIA but I went down on her for a while. She seemed happy for me to be doing that all night, but obviously not what I paid for.
    When she Rode me CG she barely did much, got her to switch and that at least felt better. She has a decent ass too.

WIR? Nope.
    Gave mamasan feedback on the way out, she didn't seem to understand or be too fussed.

Hi Bro,

sorry to hear about your negative experience with helen. but really this is unusual about helen service. she is popular by her service and this is the first complain i ever get about helen service.
    could you please let me know about your date and time of visiting. i will find out what happened and will get back to you asap with a solution to make up for it

thanks
    Roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Roger,
    It was between 10/1030pm Sunday night

Hi Roger,
    It was between 10/1030pm Sunday night
    hi bro

sorry to say but Helen did not do any one hour diamond at between 10pm-1030pm on sunday night.
    i will need more information please
    please see your pm

thanks
    roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Senior Member(無間使者)

Helen
    Chinese
    Age 30s maybe
    Body nice
    Personality fine
    Service not great
    Damage 240
    CBJ 69 DATY CG RCG

WIR? Nope.

Hi mate
    I am so happy to hear that you are talking about HELEN I have been knowing over three years. She treated me like one of her boyfriends because she makes me comfortable and confident at her shops. She is very quiet girl and considerable girl. Also I am very sorry for your experience with her. She is not the ones I used to know. Probably she was very tired at night.

Sorry was this in Ryde or Rydalmere? I think there might be some confusion here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $240 for a MILF was your first mistake
    ABCDEFGH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    $240 for a MILF was your first mistake
    ABCDEFGH
    $240 is diamond service including BBBJ,DFK, DATY, CIM within one hour for such shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all,
    Apologies I've edited the post as think I got Helen and Linda mixed up. The rest still stands although appreciate 22Brodie looking into it

Roger has good management looking after customers in that pma
    Nice work Roger

Hi bros,

sincerely apologize to bro pussyeater13 for his negative experience with us, hopefully he is happy with the outcome and take our offer to give us another chance to provide a better service
    also thanks for his feedback so we can look into it for our future improvements.

also sorry to those bros who has negative experiences with us in the past, wish you can also give us another chance to serve you again.
    we promise we will try to do our best, if you not happy with us, we will solve the problem with a best possible solution, take the feedback to improve our service and make it better

also thanks for those bros who has been supporting us and thanks to bro jordan69 for your kind comment.

wish all have a nice day
    Roger

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    Hi bros,

sincerely apologize to bro pussyeater13 for his negative experience with us, hopefully he is happy with the outcome and take our offer to give us another chance to provide a better service
    also thanks for his feedback so we can look into it for our future improvements.

also sorry to those bros who has negative experiences with us in the past, wish you can also give us another chance to serve you again.
    we promise we will try to do our best, if you not happy with us, we will solve the problem with a best possible solution, take the feedback to improve our service and make it better

also thanks for those bros who has been supporting us and thanks to bro jordan69 for your kind comment.

wish all have a nice day
    Roger
    Hi Roger
    I don’t think you know who I am because of my name is different here. You are honest and good man, I want to take such chance to thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    Hi Roger
    I don’t think you know who I am because of my name is different here. You are honest and good man, I want to take such chance to thank you
    Hi bro

no i dont. but i might know you if i see your face or your phone number.

i had been running 22 for many years then left for years and then back again before covid so i know a lots of regulars on the forum and in real person.

i didnt want to say too much here on the forum until i read this report. but now i want to let people know that im back at 22, i will do my best for all.

again thanks a lot bro sexy bee for supporting us and looking after Helen

much appreciated for all. hope to catch you sometimes soon

Cheers
    Roger

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed Rogers inquiry and service has been very positive and I appreciate that