Thread: CXV Venus. Finally managed to see her and she's awesome

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

CXR Venus. Finally managed to see her and she's awesome

Anyways. I was eyeing Venus for agesssssss. Like pre-covid when C Tiffany was still working. I remember seeing her once in lineup back when it was a thing and damn she was hot. Anyways fast forward to 2023 and I was in the city over the weekends and decided to rock up to Ginza Empire without a booking. Fuck me it was busy. There was literally two guys in front of me tossing and turning over who to book lol. One of the blokes was offered Venus and secretly I was like please don't pick her, please don't pick her and lo and behold he didn't like big tits. LOOOL. Literally said he's into small tits. I was chuckling at the back and the receptionists as well was laughing a bit. I guess everyone has their own preferences.

Anyways it was finally my turn and I managed to secure Venus for 1 hour and walked up into the room. Shortly there was a knock and in came Venus. Still as hot as pre-covid. She's tall, leggy and has a nice toned ass (you can tell she squats cause her legs and ass are on fire). We made our greetings, did a bit of mouth wash and it was into the shower. She took off her kit and damn fucking amazing bod. Tits are D and bloody natural! Long hair and pretty face. She does look kinda half kinda full asian can't really tell in the red light. Showered and cleaned up and it was onto the bed. She got me to roll onto my back and proceeded with a catbath using some cooling spray in her mouth. Nice use of tongue all over my body, legs and butt. Flipped over and she comes up for some DFK and it was sensual DFK that's very much like kissing a GF and not just sticking a tongue out and closing your eyes. More catbath and then slowly proceeded to my cock. BBBJ was great and as expected of Venus the pro. Comes down to lick your balls and sucks on my sack. I was all that time copping a feel of her nice natural D tits. Couldn't hold it on for much longer and she dommed me up and proceeded to CG the shit out of me. Nice squatting and DFK, then licks my tits and then fucking grinds my cock as I felt her tits up. Switched to mish for some more pounding and DFK and then I had to do her in doggy. That ass in doggy was fucking tight. Like the butt cheek muscles are perfectly toned and I was copping them hard and pumped away for a finish. We cleaned up and had quite a fun chat.

I told her about the punter before me not picking her cause she had big tits. She laughed and so did I. Gave me a massage and then round two. I was not going to finish a second round so I got her to cat bath me and DFK me while I wanked myself. As I was wanking and she was licking me. I could see her body in full view from the top mirror. Damn her legs and ass are toned. Like squat gym girl toned. You know those gym girls that pose with the ass out and 1 leg over the other. Kinda like that toned. Couldn't hold up much longer and came again.

Cleaned up and relaxed a bit more and chatted before time was up. She's clearly popular cause as soon as she buzzed reception that she was done, reception basically told her to go to another room for another punter lol.

Anyways I'm really glad I managed to see her. Top shelf stuff and still got it after all these years as a WL.

I love Venus, she's awesome. Has reminded me to go visit her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I love Venus, she's awesome. Has reminded me to go visit her again.
    Just curious did she just start working yesterday?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    is the one that says C x Russian Venus? does she even look western? website picture doesn't look mixed

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    is the one that says C x Russian Venus? does she even look western? website picture does look mixed
    I'd say she's leaning more towards the Asian side in terms of looks but I can see how she could be mixed. Also tall, fit and big tits. Usually with Asians if you're skinny or lean then you have small tits. Large tits equals a bit curvier or bolt ons. Venus was natural. Sorry yes it's CxR lol. I have no idea why I put CxV lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen C x Russian Venus around 10 times I think ever since the old days at the old 278 Ginza shop.

C x Russian Venus 4.5/5 - the best CIM I’ve ever had. Her sucking is so sensual. Not mechanical. She’s even made me cum when she RIMS me with HJ.

Last session with Venus for Round 2 she RIMS me with HJ and when I was about to cum then she sticks her finger in my ass very slowly. It felt so fucking strange and It with the HJ made me cum.

I laughed and said “wow, that was different.” she said “you never had that before? Was it okay? I thinking that would help you cum” I said it was good and it did help me cross the finish Iine since it was taking kind of a long time. Venus was trying so hard getting me to cum the second time.

Good times. I kinda want to see her again for my next visit now, for her CIM service.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I'd say she's leaning more towards the Asian side in terms of looks but I can see how she could be mixed. Also tall, fit and big tits. Usually with Asians if you're skinny or lean then you have small tits. Large tits equals a bit curvier or bolt ons. Venus was natural. Sorry yes it's CxR lol. I have no idea why I put CxV lol.
    You are right, a naturally curvy asian girl is hard to find. damn, makes be wanna go. would you say shes in her mid 20s or late 20s?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    You are right, a naturally curvy asian girl is hard to find. damn, makes be wanna go. would you say shes in her mid 20s or late 20s?
    It's really hard to tell bro. The red lights in the venue and the rooms really does a number on gauging age lol.

She's been working in this industry since before COVID though.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    It's really hard to tell bro. The red lights in the venue and the rooms really does a number on gauging age lol.

She's been working in this industry since before COVID though.
    oh before covid, i would mark that down for at least late 20s, lol thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree mate , Venus is a top punt .
    One of my top 5 in Ginza .
    Good banter and non stop fucking . Broke out a sweat as far as I remember and drained me pretty fucking well .
    Not gonna lie it was all you can eat/do that day .

Good face , thought the boobs were a bit too soft but heh natural !

Definitely 8-9/10 ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Agree mate , Venus is a top punt .
    One of my top 5 in Ginza .
    Good banter and non stop fucking . Broke out a sweat as far as I remember and drained me pretty fucking well .
    Not gonna lie it was all you can eat/do that day .

Good face , thought the boobs were a bit too soft but heh natural !

Definitely 8-9/10 ..
    100%. She's still amazing after all these years. Also she's really kept her body in shape. Amazing girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, Meng. She sounds amazing. Been keeping an eye on her. Does she have any belly fat or is her belly toned / flat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    Thanks for the review, Meng. She sounds amazing. Been keeping an eye on her. Does she have any belly fat or is her belly toned / flat?
    She is curvy. She just returned earlier this year and said she had put in 5 kg. She’s not skinny and not fat. Tummy not really toned. But nice figure. She may have lost some of that 5kg by now.