Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Walking into fellow punters

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    It's pretty fucking obvious in that stretch of shops what anyone is in the area there for. Heehee.
    Is that why you carry around a Coles bag to make it look like you're going grocery shopping? Lol...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually try to keep as discreet as possible.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Is that why you carry around a Coles bag to make it look like you're going grocery shopping? Lol...
    Shudda seen me during covid. My cock didn't care about lockdowns so like some horny secret agent my disguise was a cap, sunnies, mask & of course the world famous ColesBag skulking suburbia miles and miles out of the bullshit 5km thing, I felt like a soldier behind enemy lines. lol. It's actually a good punting cover, it looks you're on your way to & from somewhere and makes you look like a local rather than some furtive looking punter.

I highly recommend the shopping bag no matter where you go to punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shudda seen me during covid. My cock didn't care about lockdowns so like some horny secret agent my disguise was a cap, sunnies, mask & of course the world famous ColesBag skulking suburbia miles and miles out of the bullshit 5km thing, I felt like a soldier behind enemy lines. lol. It's actually a good punting cover, it looks you're on your way to & from somewhere and makes you look like a local rather than some furtive looking punter.

Love it! The facemask while punting was the only good thing Covid brought! Just as the shops were reopening I had my best punt - I met the girl wearing a mask.... didn't see her face until we were in the room - I wasn't disappointed though....

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

Do the WLs ever ask you if you are going grocery shopping? I feel like it's a legit question lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Shudda seen me during covid.
    Punting during COVID was great, in hindsight. I will never forget the experiences I had. The lockdown made it feel a lot more like an adventure. I remember walking down Clarendon St in the city to get to a motel under the bridge for my secret punt. It was a rainy day, the streets were completely deserted. There I was, going to get my rocks off in the middle of an apocalypse, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    About 8 years ago, I went to quite a large shop in China, illegal of course. They had about 40-50 girls on stage with numbers on them and below the stage, almost just as many punters are calling out numbers like an auction. So it that case, first guy who calls out the number will get the girl. If you snooze you lose. I lost, lol

was this in macau?

where there was the buffet of food prior, and the 3 girls on you in seated massage also?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    was this in macau?

where there was the buffet of food prior, and the 3 girls on you in seated massage also?
    Lol no it’s not rush hour lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_pete View Post
    Find it a bit awkward and embarrassing myself, choosing the "I'll come back later" option and do a lap around the block until the coast is clear.
    I walked into another punter at GC who did this. We were walking to the back entrance from different directions but I suppose he must have walked around in a circle to avoid following me into the shop. Unfortunately for him I was early for my booking so I still ran into him as I was walking to the room and he was walking into the shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have no hassle with seeing other people inside, or bumping into someone as they are leaving.... we are both clearly there for the same reason, and would be a low act to blow your cover, I'd never do that - what happens on deployment, stays on deployment....
    I am always concerned about being spotted on the way in or out by someone I know.... hat/sunglasses guys, head down, look at your phone like everyone else. My first punt here was on a rainy evening - I couldn't believe my luck - umbrellas are awesome! Set the scene for a pretty good punt too. I remember I was petrified I'd know the receptionist or girl somehow!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I still walk in with a mask and never punt anywhere near me so no sneaky lunch time punts. Chances are lower I bump into anyone I know and usually go late at night

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with fireball. Dont punt close to home and then there is little chance of seeing someone you know. If you travel with work etc it helps

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I must be a risk taker then, one shop I go to is only 5 minutes from home.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    If there is anyone out front it turns me off a punt. If I see a dude walk in before me i also get turned off. I just want to think about the pussy in my session, not wondering about some dude i saw on my way in. Complete turn off for me.
    Just enjoyed my first punt at Ginza Empire. Ok this place is so spacious and luxurious it's the exception than the rule. Punters can sit so far from each other and usually play on their phones, nobody makes eye contact. In this comfortable environment doesn't matter who's in the room with me when the line up walks in.

What an amazing venue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I extend a hand and firmly shake the other punters penis with confidence. Gets them ready like I am. Either that or I just avoid eye contact

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567