Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking into fellow punters

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Walking into fellow punters

Hi guys,

Random question, if you walk past a fellow punter in and out the shop or waiting together, is it grounds to have small talk?

Find it a bit awkward and embarrassing myself, choosing the "I'll come back later" option and do a lap around the block until the coast is clear.

Just wanting to gauge what the general consensus is.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol you are willing to get nasty with a strange woman that does strange things to multiple men, but can't look another bloke in the face that has done exactly what you are about to do,
    i personally just give them a nod and say nothing than go follow the manager to the waiting room,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes on the rare occasions this has happened i just nod and keep walking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Don’t need to hide. You and him are there to do the same thing, possibly the same person. Lol. The only time that I’ve actually left, is there’s once at Sakura had about 10 guys waiting. 3 different groups of different guys and then just me. I walked right out of there because that’s like over 2 hrs wait at least.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually say, good luck mate or something similar . Once I was at 26 George (Maybe 2-3 years ago) and I had to sit next to a guy and we were having a chat and cracking jokes. It was fun. No threesome though. I think I saw Chinese Mia (Had a banging body) but very mediocre service (So many dont do this and that). Didn't bother to return but man she was a beauty. Not sure If she is still around, shop uses photos from years ago and rosters on their website is never accurate...;
    Sorry got carried away with memories.

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I usually say, good luck mate or something similar . Once I was at 26 George (Maybe 2-3 years ago) and I had to sit next to a guy and we were having a chat and cracking jokes. It was fun. No threesome though. I think I saw Chinese Mia (Had a banging body) but very mediocre service (So many dont do this and that). Didn't bother to return but man she was a beauty. Not sure If she is still around, shop uses photos from years ago and rosters on their website is never accurate...;
    Sorry got carried away with memories.
    Is it me or the Chinese ones are not so great?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nah I always mind my own business and have no room for small talk because by the time I’m walking to the entrance my cock is doing all the thinking and he’s in overdrive craving to fuck pussy. No interest in anything else. After I’ve fucked, it’s a different story. Have exchanged intel with punters on the way out of the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Nah I always mind my own business and have no room for small talk because by the time I’m walking to the entrance my cock is doing all the thinking and he’s in overdrive craving to fuck pussy. No interest in anything else. After I’ve fucked, it’s a different story. Have exchanged intel with punters on the way out of the shop.
    True that. I usually talk to the receptionists afterwards. Being friendly with them is the inside track on hot bookings I feel like

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Is it me or the Chinese ones are not so great?
    I had some good experiences with Chinese girls, but this one had a princess syndrome!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just ignore them, sit down and look at your phone.
    Punters are there to punt, not to chat with other punters. It is not a pub.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    True that. I usually talk to the receptionists afterwards. Being friendly with them is the inside track on hot bookings I feel like
    100% Jenny the manager from lalabells always gives me a hug and is happy to see me, i am always polite and friendly with her and the girls, with me she doesn't watch the clock, i was there for 90minutes paid for 60 minutes, and end up having a cuppa and chat afterwards,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I look up at the ceiling the entire time even as I am walking.
    But seriously though, the only time I ever see other punters for a longer period than just walking past them in the hallway and ignoring them is at Ginza Club where it is only a shared waiting area. Maybe I just visit at odd hours? Other places I'm led straight to the room and wait for the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normally just a nod or a quick raise of the eye brows to the other guys.
    There have been times when young Chinese guys cover their face when we walk past each other in the hallway, what's up with that?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why do you care? They are there to do the same thing as you! just do your business and go

Banned
    I was with a Chinese chef in a Burwood parlour who spoke Mandarin with a Sichuan accent.

I was asked to help him online bank transfer by a ML.

I chat with him a bit and he asked whether I could help him with learning English.

Punter is just another human being. I don't go out of my way to avoid them.

I see them when I see them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only walked past someone else once in a shop and we just nodded at each other. I imagine they wouldn't want to start a convo.

Banned
    Maybe we should have a coffee meet among the fellow punters just like the photographers in Sydney Cafe Meets to talk shop.

I suggest a cafe or restaurant at the quiet end of Burwood Road near 14 Burwood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Maybe we should have a coffee meet among the fellow punters just like the photographers in Sydney Cafe Meets to talk shop.

I suggest a cafe or restaurant at the quiet end of Burwood Road near 14 Burwood.

The image in my head of this happening give me a giggle I'll be honest xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    The image in my head of this happening give me a giggle I'll be honest xD
    Could end up with a meeting of a bunch of dirty old men.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nothing wrong with a friendly chat to break the ice up

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast