Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Walking into fellow punters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yep, last week once again I sat opposite two other punters in the waiting room. But everyone kept on their phones and didn’t give a toss about one another. Which is how I prefer it.

WL came in and into to all 3 of us at same time. Aussie guy went with her.
    Indian guy walked out without making selection after next girl came..

And I was left all alone to po see my decisions. In hindsight I would have bailed also but ended up with an average fuck for the night.

Was it better than jerking off? - of course.
    Was it worth the money? - absolutely not.
    I actually thought this was going to be a joke and was waiting for the punchline.

I.e the Aussie guy does this. The Indian guy does this.

But the IRISH GUY.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A solid nod or thumbs up says it all tbh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you're so worried about bumping into other punters then find a shop where there are separate waiting rooms or better off don't punt at all. Simple.
    Nah man, doesn’t always go down like that. Last Sunday the boss bundles us all in the same waiting room at 271 Marrickville. The one at the back. The front one with the cashier was all lights out. Was after midnight.

Anyway, it wasn’t exactly executive treatment. Seems like these cunts couldn’t care less. Got plenty of business.

I recall still back in early 2020 I’d walk in and sit in that big leather lounge and 8-10 girls would cum one by one to introduce themselves. No punters in sight, I was the only one. It’d be week after week like that. Would rarely miss there.

haha i thought of this thread the other day ... was walking into a rear entry for a shop in five dock the other day and there was a punter coming out as i was walking in. the rear entry is sort of like this extremely skinny alley way / walk way. anyway i seen this punter walk out all happy with a slight spring in his step coming out of the shop and then he seen me and went all white. i could tell he was nervous. i just asked him if it was any good and anyone he could recommend. the bloke couldnt walk away fast enough lol

sorry to that bloke if you are on here
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    haha i thought of this thread the other day ... was walking into a rear entry for a shop in five dock the other day and there was a punter coming out as i was walking in. the rear entry is sort of like this extremely skinny alley way / walk way. anyway i seen this punter walk out all happy with a slight spring in his step coming out of the shop and then he seen me and went all white. i could tell he was nervous. i just asked him if it was any good and anyone he could recommend. the bloke couldnt walk away fast enough lol

sorry to that bloke if you are on here
    Lol, maybe you should be walking in the front, instead doing the ‘rear entry’.

Fuck it, couple of weeks ago I was at 7 Cowper and the friendly Mamasan let me wait in the curtained cubicle. Then I hear come footsteps and my cock begins to harden in anticipation only to have the curtain pulled back and there’s two bearded Indians staring at me. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Fuck it, couple of weeks ago I was at 7 Cowper and the friendly Mamasan let me wait in the curtained cubicle. Then I hear come footsteps and my cock begins to harden in anticipation only to have the curtain pulled back and there’s two bearded Indians staring at me. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    hahahahahahaha did you lose your boner instantly?

Actually, I think about this thread every time I see another punter. haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    hahahahahahaha did you lose your boner instantly?

Actually, I think about this thread every time I see another punter. haha
    Instant boner killer. And the WLs weren’t much better. Walked the fuck out.

Lol, maybe you should be walking in the front, instead doing the ‘rear entry’.

if a shop has parking at the rear then im doing rear entry that way i dont have to pay attention to any of the curb side parking signs
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was in Ginza C waiting room a few months back (the one with the faux ornate chairs) with 1 other punter, judiciously concentrating on our phones on important stuff when in walked a 3rd punter.
    He sparked the attention of the 2 of us as he sat as he had a cardboard tray containing a selection of cakes, pastries etc resting on his knee, obviously for the lady he was seeing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Was in Ginza C waiting room a few months back (the one with the faux ornate chairs) with 1 other punter, judiciously concentrating on our phones on important stuff when in walked a 3rd punter.
    He sparked the attention of the 2 of us as he sat as he had a cardboard tray containing a selection of cakes, pastries etc resting on his knee, obviously for the lady he was seeing.
    Oh dear, a selection of cakes and pastries. It’s not a freaking restaurant, such a simp. Each to your own.

I once ran into an old work colleague at Gc’s reception. I don’t mind because I have nothing to hide but being married he was embarrassed, I know his wife. he kinda hid his face with his hands but we both know we saw each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Oh dear, a selection of cakes and pastries. It’s not a freaking restaurant, such a simp. Each to your own.

I once ran into an old work colleague at Gc’s reception. I don’t mind because I have nothing to hide but being married he was embarrassed, I know his wife. he kinda hid his face with his hands but we both know we saw each other.
    OMG, hiding his face is even more obvious. i would be like hey, i know you, just to fuck with him lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm usually a early-mid afternoon mid-week punter, so it is usually very quiet (how I like it!).... so hardly ever see anybody. This week I was waiting in a bar area to the side of the other waiting areas (the girl was running late), another dude came in and started waiting in a 'private' booth.... it was sort of cool as I could check out the girl he was meeting (intel for later!) - then 5 minutes later the poor bugger was marched back out, apparently failing the health check.... I didn't know where to look, I did hear all about the woes of the penis though!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn’t bother me at all. We are both there for the same reason and we are not doing anything illegal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am generally a late morning/early arvo punter and mostly go to RnTs so rarely see other punters, however, the one and only time I went to a FS place (429 Pitt), there were 3 other guys sitting next to me in the waiting area - did feel a bit uncomfy because I was purely focused on meeting one of the girls there. Noone spoke to each other, which was fine. When the lineup happened, I immediately saw a girl I liked and thankfully was ushered to the room pretty quickly after that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you're so worried about bumping into other punters then find a shop where there are separate waiting rooms or better off don't punt at all. Simple.
    If you are on the northern side 104 Roseville Rose & 60 Whiting Artarmon have waiting rooms or unused bedrooms where you can wait before your appointment or for you to inspect the WLs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    If you are on the northern side 104 Roseville Rose & 60 Whiting Artarmon have waiting rooms or unused bedrooms where you can wait before your appointment or for you to inspect the WLs.
    Most places I’ve been to have this and the staff always point me to a private room or waiting area. They k ow punters prefer not to sit with one another dicks in hand waiting for girls to show.

Probably the worst place I ever went to where everyone was bundled into the one waiting room was 32 Berry. The WLs would come in and introduce themselves to everyone at once. I walked out fast cos they didn’t have Asians. But wondered what would happen if 2 punters want the same WL. Then what?

Most places I’ve been to have this and the staff always point me to a private room or waiting area. They k ow punters prefer not to sit with one another dicks in hand waiting for girls to show.

Probably the worst place I ever went to where everyone was bundled into the one waiting room was 32 Berry. The WLs would come in and introduce themselves to everyone at once. I walked out fast cos they didn’t have Asians. But wondered what would happen if 2 punters want the same WL. Then what?
    About 8 years ago, I went to quite a large shop in China, illegal of course. They had about 40-50 girls on stage with numbers on them and below the stage, almost just as many punters are calling out numbers like an auction. So it that case, first guy who calls out the number will get the girl. If you snooze you lose. I lost, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was walking down Parramatta Road at Stanmore today. There’s 4 massage shops within about 100m of each other.
    I was chatting to a punter mate on WeChat at the time. Told him there was a guy coming up the road in the opposite direction and I picked him as a punter.

The guy was trying to look relaxed but was looking around nervously. Then looking at his feet as he passed me.

I pulled up and watched as he headed up the street. Sure enough he ducked into 200 Stanmore.

Said to my mate it’s getting bad when I can pick a punter on the street.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post

He's probably got a fetish for food play. Like in that 9 and 1/2 weeks movie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Was walking down Parramatta Road at Stanmore today. There’s 4 massage shops within about 100m of each other.
    I was chatting to a punter mate on WeChat at the time. Told him there was a guy coming up the road in the opposite direction and I picked him as a punter.

The guy was trying to look relaxed but was looking around nervously. Then looking at his feet as he passed me.

I pulled up and watched as he headed up the street. Sure enough he ducked into 200 Stanmore.

Said to my mate it’s getting bad when I can pick a punter on the street.

It's pretty fucking obvious in that stretch of shops what anyone is in the area there for. Heehee.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast