Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking into fellow punters

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyeater13 View Post
    Walking out once and I walked past a guy who, while masked, looked vaguely familiar. We both also turned back for a second glance lol.
    Was it Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think a head nod will suffice lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Was it Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker?
    Possible since I've never seen them unmasked myself

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themysterypi View Post
    We would rather interact online on this forum than head nod or even say hi to a fellow punter in real life.
    What really gets me cackling internally is the possibility two punters actually know each in other IRL but have opposite relationships on the forums.

I.e your best friend is actually on this forum as you some guy you hate. Or vice versa

😂🤣😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Polite nod doesn't hurt anybody, just like if you were passing someone on the street.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This reminds me, I was at Ginza Empire in the middle of the week, mid afternoon so it wasn’t so busy. I was at reception paying the money and a guy I know stood next to me asking for a certain girl.

We immediately recognised each other, he was incredibly embarrassed, my approach is I don’t mind because I don’t have anything to hide or reasons not to be there. I respected his privacy and didn’t say anything. He made some excuse and dashed out. I wouldn’t mind a chat with him, who knows maybe he is rooter or someone else prolific here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always give a knowing smile and nod of the head to any exiting punter I pass on my way in, but some guys just don't want to know about it, they look anywhere to avoid eye contact and pick up the pace. We're both there for the same reason, I never understood the shame.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    This reminds me, I was at Ginza Empire in the middle of the week, mid afternoon so it wasn’t so busy. I was at reception paying the money and a guy I know stood next to me asking for a certain girl.

We immediately recognised each other, he was incredibly embarrassed, my approach is I don’t mind because I don’t have anything to hide or reasons not to be there. I respected his privacy and didn’t say anything. He made some excuse and dashed out. I wouldn’t mind a chat with him, who knows maybe he is rooter or someone else prolific here.
    Dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnnnnn

Wasn't me never been to Ginza yet 🤣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck was 65 Carlton full to the brim last Saturday after midnight. Punters in every waiting room some in the double. And just 2 girls available. Never seen it like that before even pre Covid. Wtf is going on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyaFan View Post
    I always give a knowing smile and nod of the head to any exiting punter I pass on my way in, but some guys just don't want to know about it, they look anywhere to avoid eye contact and pick up the pace. We're both there for the same reason, I never understood the shame.
    Maybe he was married or thought you might have given the game away for him? In theory I agree, we all know why we’re there, but in practice some people may feel like they’re taking a huge risk having that side of them known.

I know if I (being married) was seen by a single or unattached mate I’d be very wary of the future!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've only had this in Ginza when it's chockers between 5-7. Most never say anything, though it gets a bit awkward when someone tries to force conversation

Just smile back to them. They all now what we doing there. Even mechanics near 42g and n5m always grinning when I passes them lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    100% Jenny the manager from lalabells always gives me a hug and is happy to see me, i am always polite and friendly with her and the girls, with me she doesn't watch the clock, i was there for 90minutes paid for 60 minutes, and end up having a cuppa and chat afterwards,
    Jenny at Lalabells is the best she's always welcoming I always have a good time going to Lalabells she is very accommodating she always walks me out and gives me a hug and a bottle of water for the trip home she's a cool Madam!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Everybody hates a sociable chatty matey cunt!
    Fuck! We all wish these guys would shut the fuck up!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Maybe he was married or thought you might have given the game away for him? In theory I agree, we all know why we’re there, but in practice some people may feel like they’re taking a huge risk having that side of them known.

I know if I (being married) was seen by a single or unattached mate I’d be very wary of the future!!
    I would suggest you need to evaluate your mates. Not a single bloke I call a mate would tell, married or otherwise, they may have an opinion on it, bit no chance they would utter a word to incriminate another. If there's someone in your mates circle who you reckon you can't trust, distance yourself, you don't need that negativity in your life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I would suggest you need to evaluate your mates. Not a single bloke I call a mate would tell, married or otherwise, they may have an opinion on it, bit no chance they would utter a word to incriminate another. If there's someone in your mates circle who you reckon you can't trust, distance yourself, you don't need that negativity in your life.
    I’ve given them all a questionnaire, am just waiting on the results.

Will let you know how it goes!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    I’ve given them all a questionnaire, am just waiting on the results.

Will let you know how it goes!
    "Question 1. In the book "A Dog Act" the narrator tells the story of how his single friend, Tommy, came across him in the waiting room of a bordello, and later divulged this information, resulting in the narrator's wife finding out. In 1500 words, explain why you feel this does/does not qualify as the aforementioned "dog act", and explain what actions you would take if you found yourself in the same situation as Tommy."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen a few other punters, but it’s nearly always heads down, no eye contact. They don’t want to be recognised as much as me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    I’ve seen a few other punters, but it’s nearly always heads down, no eye contact. They don’t want to be recognised as much as me.
    I am one of those guys that keep their head down. I don't want a conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    "Question 1. In the book "A Dog Act" the narrator tells the story of how his single friend, Tommy, came across him in the waiting room of a bordello, and later divulged this information, resulting in the narrator's wife finding out. In 1500 words, explain why you feel this does/does not qualify as the aforementioned "dog act", and explain what actions you would take if you found yourself in the same situation as Tommy."
    I guess it decides what you classify as the dog act. Tommy isn’t the one lying here so I’d say the dog act is all on the narrator here. Did Tommy bring it up with the boys to embarrass the married narrator and then it got back through the grapevine?

If he went running to the blokes wife to dob him in that’s a bit dickish but could still be forgiven.

So for what I would do in Tommy’s position, I’d absolutely give it to you at every opportunity. I definitely wouldn’t go running to tell but I also make it very plain to my friends don’t ever put me in a position to lie for you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast