Thread: MIUMIU - not so PSE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIUMIU - not so PSE

After the LAN experience, I’ve felt an incredibly strong pull to re-visit her. Actually having trouble concentrating at work so in the end figured the best way to distract myself was to just book a different girl.

Noticed another Viet on roster. MIUMIU - at the same $170 price and with literally the same stats. Height, weight, right down to the porcelain skin and G-cups.

SCOPING
    When she peeked around the curtain. I was greeted by a pretty, round cute face. Too perfect to not be a bit plastic. This girl didn’t take my hand but led the way quite business-like to the room. She was wearing a black almost fish-net like top with sequins, matching long gloves and just a black g-string. From behind I could tell the differences btw her and Lan.

This girl is shorter, more curvy rather than the skinny build, but still slim with a tight waist and small shoulders and arms. She also has a firm, fuller round arse to complement the boobs, which are also very big and round, but don’t have the hang that Lan’s have. They are much softer though, feel more natural and they fit her frame well.

TASTING / PRE-GAME
    I think cos of my last firecracker session I was half expecting the same. Miumiu was friendly and chatty but much more reserved. She stood close to me and gave me a nice kiss before directing me to shower alone. I came out while she was doing the bed, actually looked like she had just left the toilet. Still clothed, she kneeled on the bed and proceeded to kiss me, which led to a light DFK. Then she worked her way down my body while I was still standing and gave me a kinda ‘sideways’ BBBJ. Whoa… lots of slurping and deep, quite deep.

She asked me to lie down on the bed and gave me a nice catbath before working my cock again. Damn… she got deep enough that I could feel her pointy nose below my tummy. She put a condom on me and kept going, almost a complete DT. I tried to pull her head into me but her mouth stayed just that 1-2cm off the base. So close!

MAIN EVENT
    I asked to fuck already and she adjusted her sequined gloves and promptly lay down on the bed, pulled her g-string aside and spread her legs. Wtf… still hadn’t stripped off. I asked if it was okay for her to be naked and she got me to help remove her one piece garment.

Then I entered her and she felt quite lubed up (not sure when she did that). This girl talks it up and gives off a confident PSE vibe, so I was inclined to go hell for leather straight away, but only after a bit of pumping did she say that it was hurting too much and I had to notch back the intensity and depth. At times she moaned and sounded like she was thoroughly enjoying it though… then when I went a little harder she would stop me.

She hesitantly agreed to doggy and my gawd her arse felt great against me! Really nice bubble butt. Was wondering whether it was also fake, but she did say that she gym’s everyday to keep herself trim. Felt great cupping those big boobs too. Pumped her a bit harder to get to the line but she stopped me, so I suggested flat-iron cos her perky butt should help with depth. Had my hand around her head, then her neck and she put her mouth over 2 of my fingers as I ground in nice and deep to finish. Ending on a bit more PSE there.

AFTERWARDS
    She pranced into the shower leaving me to clean my own cock on the bed. Not rude or anything, just different service. She did say that she is new to this shop, but no way she is NTI. Nice girl, another English student looking to stay in Aus as long as she can.

OVERALL
    I can’t help but compare her to her compatriot Lan. I can believe that on paper there is not much btw them, but in person they are quite different, in looks, build, style and service. I prefer LAN.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, at around what age would you say they are?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LAN wouldn’t actually tell me. So she could be early 30’s for all we know. MIUMIU seems younger. Probably mid20’s.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    AFTERWARDS
    She pranced into the shower leaving me to clean my own cock on the bed. Not rude or anything, just different service. She did say that she is new to this shop, but no way she is NTI. Nice girl, another English student looking to stay in Aus as long as she can.
    Sorry, NTI? What does that mean?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AP94 View Post
    Sorry, NTI? What does that mean?
    New to industry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    New to industry.
    Got it, thank you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    After the LAN experience, I’ve felt an incredibly strong pull to re-visit her. Actually having trouble concentrating at work so in the end figured the best way to distract myself was to just book a different girl.

Noticed another Viet on roster. MIUMIU - at the same $170 price and with literally the same stats. Height, weight, right down to the porcelain skin and G-cups.

SCOPING
    When she peeked around the curtain. I was greeted by a pretty, round cute face. Too perfect to not be a bit plastic. This girl didn’t take my hand but led the way quite business-like to the room. She was wearing a black almost fish-net like top with sequins, matching long gloves and just a black g-string. From behind I could tell the differences btw her and Lan.

This girl is shorter, more curvy rather than the skinny build, but still slim with a tight waist and small shoulders and arms. She also has a firm, fuller round arse to complement the boobs, which are also very big and round, but don’t have the hang that Lan’s have. They are much softer though, feel more natural and they fit her frame well.

TASTING / PRE-GAME
    I think cos of my last firecracker session I was half expecting the same. Miumiu was friendly and chatty but much more reserved. She stood close to me and gave me a nice kiss before directing me to shower alone. I came out while she was doing the bed, actually looked like she had just left the toilet. Still clothed, she kneeled on the bed and proceeded to kiss me, which led to a light DFK. Then she worked her way down my body while I was still standing and gave me a kinda ‘sideways’ BBBJ. Whoa… lots of slurping and deep, quite deep.

She asked me to lie down on the bed and gave me a nice catbath before working my cock again. Damn… she got deep enough that I could feel her pointy nose below my tummy. She put a condom on me and kept going, almost a complete DT. I tried to pull her head into me but her mouth stayed just that 1-2cm off the base. So close!

MAIN EVENT
    I asked to fuck already and she adjusted her sequined gloves and promptly lay down on the bed, pulled her g-string aside and spread her legs. Wtf… still hadn’t stripped off. I asked if it was okay for her to be naked and she got me to help remove her one piece garment.

Then I entered her and she felt quite lubed up (not sure when she did that). This girl talks it up and gives off a confident PSE vibe, so I was inclined to go hell for leather straight away, but only after a bit of pumping did she say that it was hurting too much and I had to notch back the intensity and depth. At times she moaned and sounded like she was thoroughly enjoying it though… then when I went a little harder she would stop me.

She hesitantly agreed to doggy and my gawd her arse felt great against me! Really nice bubble butt. Was wondering whether it was also fake, but she did say that she gym’s everyday to keep herself trim. Felt great cupping those big boobs too. Pumped her a bit harder to get to the line but she stopped me, so I suggested flat-iron cos her perky butt should help with depth. Had my hand around her head, then her neck and she put her mouth over 2 of my fingers as I ground in nice and deep to finish. Ending on a bit more PSE there.

AFTERWARDS

OVERALL
    I can’t help but compare her to her compatriot Lan. I can believe that on paper there is not much btw them, but in person they are quite different, in looks, build, style and service. I prefer LAN.

Happy Punting

Thanks for the review! Are her tits bigger or smaller than Lan's??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    About same ‘volume’ but very different in shape.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bit of a similar experience with me. At the beginning, she left me to shower alone, I thought fine, I peaked and she was in the toilet (probably lubbing up). During our session she didnt take off her fish nets, so probably doesnt want DATY and since she's prelubbed, that will deter clients imo. During sex, she doesnt take off her fish nets either, so it was just moving her g-string aside, kinda hot i would say. When i was fucking her i noticed she was kinda sticky on her shoulders already, so def didnt mouth wash or shower before our session. After our session, she didn't wanna shower either. She said she'll shower when she goes back to her room (an excuse?). I didnt see her rinse her mouth after wards either. Just kinda strange with her usual routine.