Thread: SkyAngel - Katy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

SkyAngel - Katy

Was around the area and needed to get a load off, Sky Angel was near by so thought I’d give it a shot. Youngish Jap was on offer by the name of Katy, she gave that shy schoolgirl kinda vibe, thought she may have been a little wild in bed. I’ve paid for Diamond service here before and it’s been good so far. Fuck don’t bother with this one, don’t bother fucking her at all unless you like a starfish. Waste of time and money.

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Cheers for the warning.
    I use sky angel a bit but haven't found anything worth remembering a name from.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting, Katy gave me quite a good service. I would say well worth the diamond rate for 45 min.

So were the other Japanese ladies.

How was the lead up ? Did you talk or etc...?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried to engage in conversation, wasn’t up for it. No other Japs on roster last week, there was a Viet lady that was more 45 looking than 25.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I see, well not sure what to tell you. I have seen her a few times and she has given good service each time.
    Maybe she just didn't click with you ?
    Judging by how you described the session, maybe she didn't resonate with you.
    She has given me a pretty good service and was enthusiastic.

Maybe sometimes the way you carry yourself (dressing, politeness and other things) doesn't resonate with some WLs the same as others.

The way you wrote your initial post and follow up response leads me to think your personality is not inline with her's and you guys didn't click.

Some WLs can get past that and fake it, some can't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I have had one session at SkyAngel - paid for diamond services and while girls was friendly and we used google translate a lot - I expected diamond to pretty much have it all - not so apparently
    I did enjoy the shower together and the wash before and after was nice and never had it in Australia.
    Also got short changed around 10mins - didn't realize till I was driving out and still had 10mins on the clock.

So would I return - maybe - not sure if dude can be honest what is actually part of the diamond service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneMassageLover View Post
    I see, well not sure what to tell you. I have seen her a few times and she has given good service each time.
    Maybe she just didn't click with you ?
    Judging by how you described the session, maybe she didn't resonate with you.
    She has given me a pretty good service and was enthusiastic.

Maybe sometimes the way you carry yourself (dressing, politeness and other things) doesn't resonate with some WLs the same as others.

The way you wrote your initial post and follow up response leads me to think your personality is not inline with her's and you guys didn't click.

Some WLs can get past that and fake it, some can't.
    Ok massagelover, I’m just giving my opinion on my after report I started. The way you wrote your response leads me to believe you spent a lot of time thinking of what to say. Your spelling has also improved, well done.

Also, never asked you for your opinion or why she was like that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjerry View Post
    Ok massagelover, I’m just giving my opinion on my after report I started. The way you wrote your response leads me to believe you spent a lot of time thinking of what to say. Your spelling has also improved, well done.

Also, never asked you for your opinion or why she was like that.
    Mate I will back you on this. Katy was absolutely not worth the diamond price. Young yes, Japanese yes, but totally disengaged and a total starfish. I would not have paid even standard rate for her, she was shocking to the point I cut my session short by 30 minutes.
    Clicking or not you can't keep charging $380 a pop for a service provider who is such garbage, I made sure I gave the owner a spray on my way out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    380 for crap service? thats a crime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    .some other thread on here might suggest you go visit Alice at Nundah for value.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen Akane or Asami?