Thread: 2023 2nd Quarter round up

Senior Member(無間使者)

2023 2nd Quarter round up

With the halfway point of 2023 looming I thought I'd do a quick round up of all the ladies I saw this quarter. I don't imagine that I'll be seeing anyone new before the end of the month so I thought I'd share my experiences for the punters.

J Beni

Currently not on the roster at the moment but I wrote a short AR on her already. She was a cute J girl with small boobs (A cup). Very personable and smiley throughout the session with fairly average services. I would have seen her again on a slow day had she been around but I caught her on the tail end of her time in Sydney.

Au Demi

My first and only western girl at 42. I've been hesitant to see any because standard service just doesn't do it for me anymore. In saying that Demi was cute and bubbly and made as much effort to make me feel comfortable. I forgot how nice it is to speak the same language and have a comfortable conversation. In terms of appearance she has a curvy body, nicely shaped tits, and a very cute face. In the 30 minutes that I saw her she did what she could but CBJ just didn't do it for me. Sex was decent but old mate downstairs wasn't really feeling it. I thought she was a lovely girl though.

J Miku

At the time of seeing her (May) I thought she felt a little inexperienced but in a good way. She was a little ditzy and seemed nervous and it made the experience quite fun. She also has a really cute vibe about her and it was fun conversing with her. In terms of looks I thought she has a great body - she has nice curves, is slim, probably B cup boobs, a cute face, and more on the petite side. In terms of service, everything advertised was on the table and I had a good time. I would say skill wise she is less experienced but if you like that innocent/inexperienced vibe then you'll have a good time.

C Fiona

I think I already wrote an AR on her but she's been a new favourite C girl of mine. My second visit was better than my first and her services were more experienced than I expected. She's a little minx who seemed to genuinely enjoy sex. Looks wise she fits the bill for me, although her body is not as good as the photos. Her body isn't as slim or as toned but she's still a cute/petite lady.

J Temari

She's a bigger girl (tall) but still sexy in my opinion. Looks wise she has a pretty face (studying at beauty school), and her body had a nice shape to it. I'd say the description on the site is fairly accurate but I was expecting a slightly slimmer girl. When I went to see her I was feeling a little toey and unfortunately there no other J girls that I wanted to see when I made the booking but I'm glad the universe popped a little gem my way. She was a lot of fun to fuck in the session and responds quite nicely (maybe a little too much). If you're not a fan of aheago maybe don't go see her but I liked her services. I've been keen to go see her again but the stars haven't aligned.

J Isra

After a good session with Temari I thought I'd take my chances on another J girl on a slow day. Looks wise her boobs are not as advertised, definitely closer to A than DD - you've been warned. She's on the chubbier side, which is very opposite of what I go for, but her face was still cute. Despite having a poor first impression I had a decent time. She's chatty enough with a bubbly personality. She seems like she wants to please you and is aware that this is what will make you want to see her again, so attitude and service wise she was a plus in my book. If you're into bigger girls with a good attitude and decent services I would recommend her, unfortunately she doesn't tick enough of my boxes and there are too many J girls I'd rather see.

Repeats from last quarter

J Kiko has been a fairly staple punt for me, which is why I explored less this quarter. I definitely enjoy her services, maybe a little too much. I also caught J nano one time in this quarter but her services were on the decline for me. It doesn't look like she'll be back but if you missed her you'll have some fap material in the future because she's a JAV actress now (to my knowledge).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You've been very busy this quarter. What do you mean by "standard service not doing it for you" relative to J girl services?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by broseph View Post
    You've been very busy this quarter. What do you mean by "standard service not doing it for you" relative to J girl services?
    I think he means western service which usually doesn't include bbbj, or dfk or to a certain extent DD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Correct! CBJ and no DFK or LFK just doesn’t do it for me. Pretty much all the Asian WLs offer BBBJ and DFK/LFK, which are musts for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gotcha, makes sense