Lady's name: J Sana

Lady's nationality: Japanese https://no5marrickville.com/profile/sana/

Rates : $280/1hr $180 half hour

Date of visit: 19/06/2023

Establishment: No5 Marrickville

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business: 10 til late

Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, DFK, 69, DATY, Shower together , CFS, lying around chatting

Size/shape: Photos and descriptions on the website are genuine and accurate.
    Japanese A-B Cup 160cm 39kg
    Super slim and petite, young and tiny girl with good English. Just like your little innocent girlfriend.

Value for money/recommend? : Very much so.

The first step, as always, is to check the reviews on http://www.aus99forum.com. One great review for Sana so Sana was on my visit list.

The Establishment:
    I like places where the girls wear dresses; it usually indicates nicer girls. No 5 is excellent, the photos are real in my experience, and each advertised service is provided. I used sms to book Sana while on the train. I arrived, transacted the commercial part and went into the room to wait.

The Lady:

Sana entered and we chatted. She is a charming girl who is a little reserved. Sana is very aware of her small size, as in very aware. It was clear Sana was not comfortable. She did not join me in the shower.

The main part:
    I started with a standing cuddle and Sana began to relax. We chatted and lightly kissed. I am about the age of Sana's Grandmother.

I asked if Sana liked 69. She responded she did and we entered 69. Slowly Sana began to relax. It was clear she enjoys 69. We changed to very nice DFK. Back to 69 and alternate kissing and 69. She then moved to pussy slides, which I had to stop cause I would have spoiled things.

Into missionary, ensuring no weight on her, and being very soft and gentle. To this Sana responded her way, very sensual kissing, very sensual.

Clean up and I used a translator to explain I ensured no weight on her. She thanked me. Then I added most girls offer massage but most woman prefer a cuddle. To that Sana almost jumped on me to cuddle. The mood had changed.

The closing shower was very nice.

It is clear a few punters forget our size difference to a woman Sana's size. So long as you show you will be careful Sana is a very very satisfying service provider, enjoy.

Sana is a very, very, very sweet and very accommodating girl

For a very, very gentle sensual punt, then Sana is absolutely the ticket.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Geez, I have a dumbbell ell that's about her weight.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    saw dana a few months ago before she dissapeared from the roster. I like really skinny girls however this was probably too much for me. that said, her services were amazing. GFE as opposed to PSE. DFK was soft and passionate, like kissing your first girlfriend. sex was also gentle...not sure if she can take a pounding. Her English is pretty good so we had some good conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lovely sana

Quote Originally Posted by visit View Post
    Lady's name: J Sana

Lady's nationality: Japanese https://no5marrickville.com/profile/sana/

Rates : $280/1hr $180 half hour

Date of visit: 19/06/2023

Establishment: No5 Marrickville

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business: 10 til late

Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, DFK, 69, DATY, Shower together , CFS, lying around chatting

Size/shape: Photos and descriptions on the website are genuine and accurate.
    Japanese A-B Cup 160cm 39kg
    Super slim and petite, young and tiny girl with good English. Just like your little innocent girlfriend.

Value for money/recommend? : Very much so.

The first step, as always, is to check the reviews on http://www.aus99forum.com. One great review for Sana so Sana was on my visit list.

The Establishment:
    I like places where the girls wear dresses; it usually indicates nicer girls. No 5 is excellent, the photos are real in my experience, and each advertised service is provided. I used sms to book Sana while on the train. I arrived, transacted the commercial part and went into the room to wait.

The Lady:

Sana entered and we chatted. She is a charming girl who is a little reserved. Sana is very aware of her small size, as in very aware. It was clear Sana was not comfortable. She did not join me in the shower.

The main part:
    I started with a standing cuddle and Sana began to relax. We chatted and lightly kissed. I am about the age of Sana's Grandmother.

I asked if Sana liked 69. She responded she did and we entered 69. Slowly Sana began to relax. It was clear she enjoys 69. We changed to very nice DFK. Back to 69 and alternate kissing and 69. She then moved to pussy slides, which I had to stop cause I would have spoiled things.

Into missionary, ensuring no weight on her, and being very soft and gentle. To this Sana responded her way, very sensual kissing, very sensual.

Clean up and I used a translator to explain I ensured no weight on her. She thanked me. Then I added most girls offer massage but most woman prefer a cuddle. To that Sana almost jumped on me to cuddle. The mood had changed.

The closing shower was very nice.

It is clear a few punters forget our size difference to a woman Sana's size. So long as you show you will be careful Sana is a very very satisfying service provider, enjoy.

Sana is a very, very, very sweet and very accommodating girl

For a very, very gentle sensual punt, then Sana is absolutely the ticket.
    Agree sana is a very sweet girl, and great gfe
    I’ve never been with such a skinny girl, in cg her bones dig into your legs.
    She offers gentle kissing and is very accommodating, started with daty which she seemed to like, tiny girl with tiny everything, pussy is tight. Has a cute protruding butt hole.
    Easy to converse with, rest her gently she is lovely girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sana. Friendly GFE.

Saw Sana on Wed night.

Cute girl-next-door face. Very slim. B cups. Short with a small frame. Good English. 20yo. Been in Oz for 18 months.

Started with shower and a mutual clean up. I got to practice my minimal Japanese. Her manner was friendly like I had known her a long time but I had never seen her before. Had a bit of a chat about our interests. Found out we both can ride a skateboard!

I sat on the edge of the bed and we kissed. Her kisses are beautiful DFK - very sensuous but not feverish. I loved her beautiful GFE DFK. I moved down to her beautiful B boobs. She liked them licked and sucked.

I gestured for her to lie down so that I could give her some DATY. Her pussy was shaved and tasty and I tried to give her an orgasm. She was telling me what she liked but I couldn’t get her over the line. Anyways she said she liked what I gave her.

I wanted some 69 and she was very obliging. Her BBBJ was of good quality and I did feel her doing a little deepthroat. I was getting very aroused and felt like a good hard fuck. We started with cowgirl and then some doggie. Unfortunately mini me was not getting to the line, and I asked for a hand job to finish which was done quit sensuously and erotically. She really gave me a nice GFE which I really enjoyed. We had another cuddle and a chat and the buzzer went, so off to the showers, wash up etc. I left very happy and pampered. Would be happy to return but I don’t live in Sydney.
    Regards DRC

Sana is working today,come to have a look!!!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reviews visit and DRC.

I still need to check her out. I saw her in a line up once. She had a nice demeanour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Thanks for the reviews visit and DRC.

I still need to check her out. I saw her in a line up once. She had a nice demeanour.
    Didnt think marrickville n5 did line ups

Sana is working today,come to have a look!!!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where Sana is or if she is returning?