Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signs & signals that prelude a great punt when first meeting a WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Signs & signals that prelude a great punt when first meeting a WL?

I’ve identified two over the years that usually don’t fail me:

1. Instant erection upon meeting a WL in the waiting room

2. Ball-milk starts to churn for her when I look her up and down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It won't guarantee a good session as it mostly depends on the girl and how she find you attractive or not. I sense a good session by the way she looks at you in the intro, particularly eyes . They don't lie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    It won't guarantee a good session as it mostly depends on the girl and how she find you attractive or not. I sense a good session by the way she looks at you in the intro, particularly eyes . They don't lie.
    You’re right when you can tell they are attracted somewhat the session will usually be great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If i can get a few genuine laughs out of her, it's usually a fun time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Observing birds on the way to a punt will give you the signs of how a punt will go.
    A magpie is a good omen. Pigeons flying is bad, but pigeons on the ground feeding is good. Mynahs flying in an easterly direction is the best. A crow cawing means the girl will orgasm. A Kookaburra laughing means you will struggle to get hard or come too quick.
    Once on the way to a punt I saw a flock of seagulls, so I ran, I ran so far away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’ve identified two over the years that usually don’t fail me:

1. Instant erection upon meeting a WL in the waiting room

2. Ball-milk starts to churn for her when I look her up and down.
    Surprised if these work in the face of KPS / starfish / please-don’t-touch-me-I’m-ticklish behaviour!

Banned
    Guaranteed a good punt when I flash 3 pineapples in front of her eyes.

I see stars and smiles flashing on her happy face.

The rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Observing birds on the way to a punt will give you the signs of how a punt will go.
    A magpie is a good omen. Pigeons flying is bad, but pigeons on the ground feeding is good. Mynahs flying in an easterly direction is the best. A crow cawing means the girl will orgasm. A Kookaburra laughing means you will struggle to get hard or come too quick.
    Once on the way to a punt I saw a flock of seagulls, so I ran, I ran so far away.
    Very insightful.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    What about a pelican? It’s beak can hold more than it’s belly can.

Sure sign that she swallows..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of my old techniques was to let the girls choose in the line up, it confuses the hell out of them and some of them actually turn shy from embarrassment, some get excited and have that look on their faces, like they really what to fuck the shit out of you than fall in love with at the same time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    One of my old techniques was to let the girls choose in the line up, it confuses the hell out of them and some of them actually turn shy from embarrassment, some get excited and have that look on their faces, like they really what to fuck the shit out of you than fall in love with at the same time
    Could be that or who needs rent money the most

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Could be that or who needs rent money the most
    yep that works too, but it makes it a little more fun on my behalf,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do all shops do a line up or is it if you walk in without a booking?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it all depends on the size of the shop, and how many girls they have working on the roster, example take Vitality Charm massage at Broadway, they have 9 girls on the roster today, so you can ask the manager who is available and can you meet the girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That sounds like a great technique but OLD SNAKE, I can’t help asking, have you been in a situation where nobody chose?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That sounds like a great technique but OLD SNAKE, I can’t help asking, have you been in a situation where nobody chose?
    almost, the girls where like a stunned mullet, thats because they where Chinese and maybe it was a communication issue, or they all where use to taking turns so they all make money on the day, but than a Korean Girl stepped up to the plate and we took care of business,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    almost, the girls where like a stunned mullet, thats because they where Chinese and maybe it was a communication issue, or they all where use to taking turns so they all make money on the day, but than a Korean Girl stepped up to the plate and we took care of business,
    I must confess I feel like trying that one day. If I do I will report back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    If i can get a few genuine laughs out of her, it's usually a fun time.
    Making a woman laugh regardless of what situation you're in is always a good ice breaker.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Never tried this but I see the reverse psych behind it. Love lineups but can’t find any these days. At best I get is to meet 5 women, one by one at places like 64 Carlton. It’s not the same.

Where can you get a lineup to try this strategy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    do you let wl/ml kiss you, I always found it makes the session hotter but only thing that irks me is knowing the possibility she was giving the previous punter head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast