Thread: Chinese Russian?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chinese Russian?

Burwood 14 have a Chinese Russian girl on their roster today named Susie that’s had my eye for a while. I’m guessing the photos aren’t her, but am hoping they’re somewhat close because the short hair, thicc figure and wide hips are right up my alley.

Just wondering if anyone has laid eyes on her there, or possibly at any other shops? I’m sure I’ve seen someone pop up at another shop that sounds like it would be the same girl, but can’t remember which shop it was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place has mad photoshop skills!

Her pictures haven't been taken in the shop so I would add about 20 years to the age and about 10kgs to her weight.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just go .mate She is exactly what you are after. Had her twice already. Was planning to have a double session for Amelia and her together.

Banned
    I think there is a Russian/Chinese in 84A Artarmon. She is on the chubby side and not so fair as the photos.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been eyeing her for a while as well, along with a few others from B14, but knowing them it's probably heavily photoshopped...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chinese Russians mix would be on my bucket list.. The imagination runs wild.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a double with her and amelia yesterday. A bit older than on the pictures and a bit of a belly but very friendly and engaging. Amelia is a bit of a ice princess that you have to crack open before she gets into it. Once amelia opened up she likes to scratch and pinch the nipples, also likes to play with your arsehole which I’m not a fan of.

Overall I can recommend Susie but her boobs are around c-d cup. Amelia is a bit too old for my taste and not an f cup. More like a d cup.
    Last edited by getboogied; 22-06-2023 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza empire has Venus which is Chinese Russian as well