Thread: Chermside Shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chermside Shop

hey amigos
    I'm having a physiotherapy next to a shop located at Chermside, next to the traffic lights, thinking to give a go tomorrow after therapy
    the only down side is the cars waiting for the lights lol,you never know how's goanna be when you go out and looks like there's no back entry.
    any info about it will be appreciated.
    happy punt amigos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are looking to go to Heaven after being hands on I'm pretty sure you are on the wrong Rode and they are very legit. But I could always be wrong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think he means Hamilton Rd — Kats and there is a physio next door -

Very hit and miss shop….Patty Thai isn’t bad but apart from that I don’t know…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    I think he means Hamilton Rd — Kats and there is a physio next door -

Very hit and miss shop….Patty Thai isn’t bad but apart from that I don’t know…
    Gracias amigo
    Yeah ,is that one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A bit of a fan of Patty Thai myself, great massage good extras, haven't got FS yet but working on it. She tells me that she may go private soon, invited guests only...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She used to be private at bracken ridge and then was at Wavell Hts in a shop on Rode Rd —

She’s been around a bit - bangin body but knows the game and likes $…good luck with her !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has she ever done full service? I gess only for a select few???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She talks about it but never delivers…..

Look she’s ok but she isn’t young and she’s a bit too smart….hope someone else gets lucky…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Patty the chick who worked out of a one-level house in Banyo about 3 years ago? Bolt-ons and tight figure.. bit of a weird face though.. she definitely gets around! Wonder how money hungry these sheilas would be if we all just went on strike for a couple of weeks.. surely prices would drop in that situation real quick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep that’s her — she worked out of a house and the old guy that owned it had sky racing on every time I went over - he just sort of shuffled around the house whilst I was in there pulling Patty’s pants down — she does talk things up and then clams up when u want her to deliver…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She like fingering your bum though. I asked for a bum rub and was expecting a bit of tease time, but got a few fingers up the bum. Thank goodness i could reciprocate on her. She likes a bit of play time but no fs.