Thread: Using a Dams for oral

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Using a Dams for oral

On Sunday night i broke my promise not to punt before i go to Thailand on the 30th but just couldn't help myself,
    so i headed over to Lalabells South Granville and saw the beautiful Arya with her 36Es who has become my new regular,
    after paying Jenny the Manager $75 for the standard massage hour, i payed 2 pineapples to Arya for her part3,
    before we started i asked if i could use my own condoms, the Durex dotted & ribbed ones and a Sheers Glyde dams, after she had a look and agreed to it,

i got down to business, now interns of sensation and feeling, she felt every lick and nibble and quite enjoyed it,
    on my part, it was good to go through the motions safely and see and feel her reactions, but the only downfall is you can't get that deep tongue licking sensation of darting in and out between her lips, so using them i give an 8/10 but my health and safety comes first,
    interns of the condoms, i highly recommend the duress Pleasure me dotted & ribbed ones, as the extra sensation drives the girls wild, plus they are a lot better quality than the standard shop ones,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    On Sunday night i broke my promise not to punt before i go to Thailand on the 30th but just couldn't help myself,
    so i headed over to Lalabells South Granville and saw the beautiful Arya with her 36Es who has become my new regular,
    after paying Jenny the Manager $75 for the standard massage hour, i payed 2 pineapples to Arya for her part3,
    before we started i asked if i could use my own condoms, the Durex dotted & ribbed ones and a Sheers Glyde dams, after she had a look and agreed to it,

i got down to business, now interns of sensation and feeling, she felt every lick and nibble and quite enjoyed it,
    on my part, it was good to go through the motions safely and see and feel her reactions, but the only downfall is you can't get that deep tongue licking sensation of darting in and out between her lips, so using them i give an 8/10 but my health and safety comes first,
    interns of the condoms, i highly recommend the duress Pleasure me dotted & ribbed ones, as the extra sensation drives the girls wild, plus they are a lot better quality than the standard shop ones,
    Thanks for the feedback. Where do you get the dams. Online or you can find them in chemist. I don't want to get delivery to my house...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i actually got them for free from western sydney sexual health clinic in Parramatta, when i went and got tested, yes i was looking to buy them retail and only found them on line too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i actually got them for free from western sydney sexual health clinic in Parramatta, when i went and got tested, yes i was looking to buy them retail and only found them on line too
    thanks for the intel. Can you walk in and grab some, or have to consult get a check up. Kind of want to skip the latter if that's not required

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i only saw them in the consultation room in a tray of the desk, and didn't see any in the foyer waiting room,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The condoms seem nice, does anyone else have any experience with them?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No but i'm keen to give them a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    The condoms seem nice, does anyone else have any experience with them?
    They actually fit well and don't roll up, i am taking 2 boxes with me to Thailand next week, and as soon as i arrive at Bangkok airport i am going straight to the Pharmacy to buy blue pills, so i am ready for action after i check in at my hotel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They actually fit well and don't roll up, i am taking 2 boxes with me to Thailand next week, and as soon as i arrive at Bangkok airport i am going straight to the Pharmacy to buy blue pills, so i am ready for action after i check in at my hotel
    And I'm sold, I'm gonna buy a box tomorrow. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went to the same sexual health clinic to get checked.
    Got a few condoms and to my surprise, i also saw some dams when i looked at it when i got home.

Havent tried using dams before, but definitely a nice thing to try.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Went to the same sexual health clinic to get checked.
    Got a few condoms and to my surprise, i also saw some dams when i looked at it when i got home.

Havent tried using dams before, but definitely a nice thing to try.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Do you have to hold the dam in place with both hands?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by broseph View Post
    Do you have to hold the dam in place with both hands?
    Yeh, also curious as to how it works with dams. Are they tedious to use at all?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    they are not that difficult to use, you just got to open the packet, and lay it flat over her vagina area, than you hold it in place with both hands on either side by make a C with your thumb and finger than start licking it like an ice cream, with little nibbles

Old snake is back to his original Hidden Python and not feeling so old any more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve heard it all now.

No way I’m paying to go down on a piece of rubber.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    I’ve heard it all now.

No way I’m paying to go down on a piece of rubber.
    to each their own, but also at the same time, the girl might not offer that service without it, and if they do, your new nick name is cock breath

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you use glad wrap instead of a dam you can see the cunt, but it look like when you blow onto a window with your lips to make a silly joke, her cunt looks funny too like an oyster on a glass table seen from below