Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 227 Broadway - extras costs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to wade in here as I have been visiting 227 for many many years. It is my favourite shop and is extremely well run.

Seriously if you really want FS better to go straight to a FS shop as it’s a sure thing there. Customers going to a RNT shop do not all want to get a hard-sell from a girl to upgrade to FS. I know I don’t want that. I also don’t trust my horny brain. For that reason this shop “reminds” their girls to not upsell FS to customers and I appreciate that vibe.

Having said that, as I have visited 227 so often I have been offered FS by several girls. And actually always declined. Nothing to do with the extra cost asked for. I just didn’t want to do it.

Most (definitely not all) of the girls at 227 offer CBJ for typically $50 tip. You can ask or the girl can offer it. Either way it’s ok to say Yes or No. A body slide and HJ is always included in the price paid at the door. I have never left this shop feeling disappointed or wasted my money.

And quick funny story about phones in the room. Damn good rule. Many years ago at the old Korean RNT MIDAS. Fantastic Korean girl named Petra. Her phone rings. She climbs off me half way through a body slide is glistening in lotion and talks to her mother for 10 minutes. Apparently she told her mum she works as a receptionist at some office so Mum Calls her a lot thinking she works phones all day. Anyway if I recall she redeemed herself with an excellent finish. But who want to be interrupted half way.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    She told me that a few girls told her as well that a specific room wherein new customers or new girls are usually sent to.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Haha, it's not really that interesting! There are two rooms downstairs, and it seems like most girls prefer them as they often mention feeling lazy about going upstairs. I usually get the new girls to use the rooms downstairs because they aren't familiar with the shop room layout upstairs (also saves me having to go upstairs to show them the room)
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you still have the Japanese screen next to reception where people are kept waiting? If so may I suggest a lounge so people can sit down. Thank you.

Hi 227 Broadway, Since you are viewing this thread, May I make a suggestion? I visit quite often and I always have good time with the girls. However please please please get rid of those rubber face rest on the massage table. I don't know if you have spent 45mins with your face on it, it hurts after a while, I could never get comfortable just facing down on the table. Do like other shops and put a towel or something soft around it. I know its probably for hygiene issues, but I seriously question if they get wiped down after each session anyway. not that I have seen any of the girls doing a disinfectant wipe down.

But keep up the good work.

Shop Owner
    For B2B service:

Regarding our B2B services, I apologize for any confusion, but it's no longer part of our basic offerings. We did update our advertising about three years ago. The primary reason for this change is that some girls were experiencing skin allergies or rashes after providing B2B services. Additionally, many new girls joining us from other shops were not willing to offer these services or chose not to join our team altogether if we insisted they do B2B, because most Sydney shops do not require these services. However, we still have some girls who are willing to offer B2B services to our clients, especially regular clients.

-------------------

For CBJ service:

For girls who are described as "open-minded," they are willing to provide CBJ (blow job with a condom) if an additional cost is paid. The extra cost for CBJ during a 30-minute massage is $30, while for a 45 or 60-minute massage, it is $40. (If you require any changes, please inform the reception)

However, for girls without the "open-minded" description, the availability of CBJ services may vary. Some girls may still offer CBJ but with an extra charge of $50, while others may not provide CBJ services at all.
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Hi 227 Broadway, Since you are viewing this thread, May I make a suggestion? I visit quite often and I always have good time with the girls. However please please please get rid of those rubber face rest on the massage table. I don't know if you have spent 45mins with your face on it, it hurts after a while, I could never get comfortable just facing down on the table. Do like other shops and put a towel or something soft around it. I know its probably for hygiene issues, but I seriously question if they get wiped down after each session anyway. not that I have seen any of the girls doing a disinfectant wipe down.

But keep up the good work.
    Thank you for feedback, most clients prefer rubber face things, how about this way, to accommodate this preference, we kindly request that you inform us before making your payment, and we will be more than happy to provide a fresh face towel for you. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Do you still have the Japanese screen next to reception where people are kept waiting? If so may I suggest a lounge so people can sit down. Thank you.
    We totally understand that most clients don't like sitting behind the curtain screen. Rest assured, we only place clients there for a few minutes when all the waiting rooms are full. Our aim is to make sure you feel comfortable and maintain your privacy throughout your visit.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Haha, it's not really that interesting! There are two rooms downstairs, and it seems like most girls prefer them as they often mention feeling lazy about going upstairs. I usually get the new girls to use the rooms downstairs because they aren't familiar with the shop room layout upstairs (also saves me having to go upstairs to show them the room)
    Lmao, girls and maybe some guys know whats up and what im talking about.

But its definitely not what you just said.

I must say i liked the shop's premises.
    Prolly would come regularly if not for two things:
    -wasnt allowed to see girls in a lineup.
    -and that creepy thing ive been hinting to

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Tried this shop a few times before.

Saw an ml who worked at another shop, she told me she works at 227 on days that im free.

Ended up seeing her there a few times, but eventually stopped going to the shop altogether after 2 main things:
    -the boss wouldnt let me see the lineup and she says she just recommends girls the regular customers and thats worked so far.
    -the ml i was seeing told me there was something funny going in, how the boss gives them feedback right after their sessions.

Kinda too bad, as the place looks better than most.
    And if the girl i was seeing there was a good gauge of the types of girls working there, then there should be quite a few young stunning mls. Sadly, never saw any ladies here aside from the one i booked.

We apologize, but we only provide two girls as options for each client because we're not a lineup shop. In most R&T shops, the girls take turns for jobs. However, many new girls prefer to work in by-turns massage shops as it ensures a steady income for them.

During the first or second week when we have new girls, we actually prefer our regular clients to be the ones booking them. This helps us ensure that other clients won't be disappointed with the new girls' services.

When the new girls join our team, our regular customers are particularly good in promptly providing feedback. We highly value their input as it helps us and our girls understand where improvements can be made.

When you arrive at the shop and you're unsure about the girl you booked based on the online information, feel free to let us know that you'd prefer to wait for another girl for a better choice.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    I have to wade in here as I have been visiting 227 for many many years. It is my favourite shop and is extremely well run.

Seriously if you really want FS better to go straight to a FS shop as it’s a sure thing there. Customers going to a RNT shop do not all want to get a hard-sell from a girl to upgrade to FS. I know I don’t want that. I also don’t trust my horny brain. For that reason this shop “reminds” their girls to not upsell FS to customers and I appreciate that vibe.

Having said that, as I have visited 227 so often I have been offered FS by several girls. And actually always declined. Nothing to do with the extra cost asked for. I just didn’t want to do it.

Most (definitely not all) of the girls at 227 offer CBJ for typically $50 tip. You can ask or the girl can offer it. Either way it’s ok to say Yes or No. A body slide and HJ is always included in the price paid at the door. I have never left this shop feeling disappointed or wasted my money.

And quick funny story about phones in the room. Damn good rule. Many years ago at the old Korean RNT MIDAS. Fantastic Korean girl named Petra. Her phone rings. She climbs off me half way through a body slide is glistening in lotion and talks to her mother for 10 minutes. Apparently she told her mum she works as a receptionist at some office so Mum Calls her a lot thinking she works phones all day. Anyway if I recall she redeemed herself with an excellent finish. But who want to be interrupted half way.

Actually its quite the opposite, usually RnT girls get pushed for full service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is it legal to provide FS in an rnt shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Are you referring to me? I didnt think my OP was disrespectful
    No, not you at all. But Ive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No not at all but Ive seen some ARs that could have had some girls fired at some places. Ruins it for girl and other punters. Usually the girl is no longer on the roster
    The Not often, but it does come up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Are you referring to me? I didnt think my OP was disrespectful
    Not at all. Some other ARs that have gone to the point that may get the ML fired at various shops. They then vanish from roster. Ruins it for girl and punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread really got out of hand. To repeat (as OP), I don't want FS at 227 Broadway! Was curious how much it might cost to have nude from start and some B2B, as the shop suggested, it's not part of standard service (I thought it was a post covid.thing actually, not.many shops do B2B).

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    227 Broadway is one of my go-to places. It has been for a long time.

I always let Alice help me choose a girl because she knows my taste. And she knows her girls. This is important.

I have enjoyed awesome service for years -- sometimes just a nude hand job, sometimes CBJ (once or twice per session) sometimes CBJ and FS, sometimes BBBJ with CIM and FS.

In recent times I've paid extras of $50 (CBJ); $100 (nude from the start and 2 shots of CBJ); $100 (nude from the start with 1 shot CBJ and 1 shot FS); and $150 (no massage, BBBJ, CIM and FS for 2 shots in the session).

It is not my place to say which girl provided what service because that is their business. I will say there was little to no negotiation for any of the above.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My strike rate at 227BW is pretty hopeless. No daty no bj no fs .
    Apart from T Anna is not counted she's my regular from other shop!

But is a really good shop for relaxation highly recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    227 Broadway is one of my go-to places. It has been for a long time.

I always let Alice help me choose a girl because she knows my taste. And she knows her girls. This is important.

I have enjoyed awesome service for years -- sometimes just a nude hand job, sometimes CBJ (once or twice per session) sometimes CBJ and FS, sometimes BBBJ with CIM and FS.

In recent times I've paid extras of $50 (CBJ); $100 (nude from the start and 2 shots of CBJ); $100 (nude from the start with 1 shot CBJ and 1 shot FS); and $150 (no massage, BBBJ, CIM and FS for 2 shots in the session).

It is not my place to say which girl provided what service because that is their business. I will say there was little to no negotiation for any of the above.
    Thanks for the great intel.
    Does Alice have a room with a full sized bed if you book one of the girls for fs?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Thanks for the great intel.
    Does Alice have a room with a full sized bed if you book one of the girls for fs?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    You don’t “book a girl for full service” with Alice and then get allocated a room. You discuss FS or whatever else once you’re in the room with the girl.

I don’t know if there are beds in any of the rooms. Others here may know more.

Shop Owner
    About the rumors:

Rumors tend to circulate quite frequently, and we've noticed similar discussions about certain shops on this forum.

If any shop is engaging in illegal activities, it's important to report it to the police or lawyer for resolution.

Regarding shop competition, if shop owners spread rumors to the girls, we kindly ask you to keep records and evidence of what they said. Please send them to us so that we can take legal action to protect our rights.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast