Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 227 Broadway - extras costs

Senior Member(無間使者)

227 Broadway - extras costs

Will be paying 227 a visit this week after a pretty hectic work week.
    Most extras I've dabbled in has been the $40(I tipped $50) for CBJ.
    I reckon FS would ruin the fun of this place, but I'm thinking of putting down 2 X $50 as soon as I walk in, reckon that would get nude from start, bit of body2body and CBJ, or reckon I need to open with a higher bid?

Its always the opening. Like they say, the bigger result you want, the bigger opening you need to make...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Its always the opening. Like they say, the bigger result you want, the bigger opening you need to make...
    Maybe I'll start higher then. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    I reckon FS would ruin the fun of this place, but I'm thinking of putting down 2 X $50 as soon as I walk in, reckon that would get nude from start, bit of body2body and CBJ, or reckon I need to open with a higher bid?
    Is this on top of the initial price?, i thought b2b was inclusive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    Is this on top of the initial price?, i thought b2b was inclusive.
    Yeah, but not nude from start

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, good luck getting FS in this place. It's well run etc, but the boss lady is really strict about no FS rule.

Should save yourself the trouble and go get your FS kicks elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, good luck getting FS in this place. It's well run etc, but the boss lady is really strict about no FS rule.

Should save yourself the trouble and go get your FS kicks elsewhere.
    I've been offered FS in here before, declined, like I said, wouldn't do it here, but fancy a bit more of the 2nd half for more of the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Couldn't wait any longer for my new Friday favourite at 227, rolled dice and went to Leichhardt 429. Was decent, AR incoming

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe first see how the girl is feeling, then see if FS is possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    Maybe first see how the girl is feeling, then see if FS is possible.
    See above FS a no (at least for me) at 227

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    I would add $1 for each piece of wet tissue I'll use.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried this shop a few times before.

Saw an ml who worked at another shop, she told me she works at 227 on days that im free.

Ended up seeing her there a few times, but eventually stopped going to the shop altogether after 2 main things:
    -the boss wouldnt let me see the lineup and she says she just recommends girls the regular customers and thats worked so far.
    -the ml i was seeing told me there was something funny going in, how the boss gives them feedback right after their sessions.

Kinda too bad, as the place looks better than most.
    And if the girl i was seeing there was a good gauge of the types of girls working there, then there should be quite a few young stunning mls. Sadly, never saw any ladies here aside from the one i booked.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This used to be my regular spot a few years ago but unfortunately Alice (if she’s still there) has the final say I feel. So there’s better options out there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Tried this shop a few times before.

Saw an ml who worked at another shop, she told me she works at 227 on days that im free.

Ended up seeing her there a few times, but eventually stopped going to the shop altogether after 2 main things:
    -the boss wouldnt let me see the lineup and she says she just recommends girls the regular customers and thats worked so far.
    -the ml i was seeing told me there was something funny going in, how the boss gives them feedback right after their sessions.

Kinda too bad, as the place looks better than most.
    And if the girl i was seeing there was a good gauge of the types of girls working there, then there should be quite a few young stunning mls. Sadly, never saw any ladies here aside from the one i booked.

Interesting second point. I'd always suspected it. How else could she police what the girls do in the room?

Even so, the girl making that comment is also far from confirming it...

I am told the mamasan does random bag checks before or after the session. I think most girls are not allowed to carry their phone into the room as well. Alice runs a tight shop there.

Shop Owner
    Dear all:

** We have some girls are able to provide full services, they may charge an additional fee of $100 or more, but they prefer to provide services to their regular clients, they feel more comfortable with the clients they are already familiar with.

** Generally speaking, when the new girls join our team, our regular customers promptly provide the feedback, they will text messages and phone calls after their section, or share the feedback in our reception area, we also encourage them to provide feedback about our new girls before booking their services, we like to know where need to improve and how to get better.

** Unlike most massage shops, we don't allow our girls to have their phones in the rooms. This is to ensure that their focus remains solely on providing good service to our clients. We believe that phone distractions can affect the quality of the massage experience. By implementing this policy, we aim to prevent any potential complaints from clients about the girls using their phones during session
    Last edited by 227 Broadway; 24-06-2023 at 07:12 PM.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Thanks for the clarification! Nice to see owners set the record straight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always an excellent place. I also think some punters should think before posting sometimes. Respect goes a long way in some shops and you can see, it gets back to Alice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Always an excellent place. I also think some punters should think before posting sometimes. Respect goes a long way in some shops and you can see, it gets back to Alice.
    Are you referring to me? I didnt think my OP was disrespectful

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Interesting second point. I'd always suspected it. How else could she police what the girls do in the room?

Even so, the girl making that comment is also far from confirming it...
    She told me that a few girls told her as well that a specific room wherein new customers or new girls are usually sent to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast