Thread: V Angela

Senior Member(無間使者)

V Angela

Had an appointment in Marrickville today and haven't punted in so freakin long, figured I'd stop by N5M on the way back.
    Quick look at the website en-route for some candidates, and the receptionist (young, pretty girl, she should be on the roster lol) was incredibly helpful, simply running down the names for who's available.
    Settled on V Angela, site says she's curvy, and while she does have curves she's primarily slim and very, very short. Awesome, love short girls.
    https://no5marrickville.com/profile/angela/
    Photos are definitely accurate, lighting makes her seem not tanned is all, plus she's thinner than the photos make her seem. Dunno her age, clearly young. Early twenties? Could be 19, her height and clear skin certainly support it. A few tattoos here and there, had fun checking them out. Yummy natural B or C cup tits <3

Friendly, bubbly and smiley from the moment she walked in, wearing a black see-through nightgown :) Decent English, genuine chatting too, not just watercooler talk. I had to ask her to join me in the shower, but she was very accommodating thereafter, lots of caressing and teasing each other. Plenty of compliments back and forth, she's quite shy about receiving them, saying people in her homeland didn't like her tanned skin, and friends made fun of her singing (she's actually pretty good). Their loss :P
    Great shower BBBJ which continued on the bed. She's clearly an amateur, doesn't go very deep, use suction or tongue or anything, but it still feels great, very GFE.
    She then asked me to request things, and when I asked for dirty talk, she was bashful saying she wasn't good at it, so she substituted acting seductively, posing and showing off her curves. Hot AF <3

Angela briefly mounted me for some grinding, which while again she was very amateur at, she still got into it, very enthusiastic.
    Dommed me up for cowgirl, and wow, genuine moaning, nice :) Really starting to note that not only is she likely new to the industry, her GFE style is unironically like being with a girlfriend. Cliche I know, but it's nice to get the real deal.
    Decently tight, excellent fuck. Think she gets tired being on top quickly, because we switched to missionary fairly soon. Smooched her up while getting in position and she had a proper go at dirty talk, asking if I was going to eat her, fuck her, or both, unf~
    Finished pretty quick, been some time for me and she's a solid, genuine fuck. I did note that she seemed somewhat averse to kissing until after I nutted, where she would look at me and pucker her lips, inviting me.
    More chatting afterward, she kept smiling, giggling and just putting a big ol smile on my face, which she complimented me for. Hope she keeps that attitude if she stays long, bubbly girls are such a delight.

Thanked her and the cute receptionist on the way out. Great time, wish I had the cash to return soon.
    Highly recommend this one for those wanting some nice GFE :)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like good time, thanks for the review, The no5 roster seems generally pretty solid

Finally an AR for Angela. Her lips on the picture looks so sexy. Too bad she’s not into dfk, been wanting to try her. Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Angela again the other day (4th August) as I was dragged into some classes and after a double class day needed some relief :P

It's like she leveled up... evolved. Last time she was like a new girlfriend, shy but loving, and genuinely enjoys sex. This time she kept that general feel but had capitalized on it all, encouraging experimentation and being super giggly and fun the whole way through. Plus she was way hornier, insatiable in fact hahaha.
    She added some sexy black lingerie pics to the website (exactly how she looks btw), and was wearing them as she walked in. Hell yeah. Immediately engaged in lots of cuddling, fondling and grinding. Hot :P
    Undressed and similar shower to last time - quick wash down and BBBJ. Last time she was slightly shy but willing for me to kiss her all over, this time she actively responded and grinded me in turn as she guided my hands to her tits, moaning a lot, but still naturally. She cheekily requested we move on to bed so we have ample time to fuck, lol.

On the bed, we cuddled, kissed and fondled some more before more BBBJ. Even that got better, and it was great before. Didn't go any deeper, nor was it suctiony, but it just felt better somehow. Maybe it was just imagined, as I badly needed it? xD Here is where Angela also began encouraging me to experiment, first by having me pull her hair, which I barely did since I've never done it and have no idea what I'm doing lol. Would probably work better in doggystyle than a blowjob I guess.
    We briefly chatted about positions, she was inclined toward missionary but I cum super fast in that so we saved it for last and went cowgirl first. Last time, she was great but tired quickly, this time she rode me harder and harder, progressing even as *I* got tired, damn. What happened to her in just a month? xD She also briefly tried choking me. Not really my thing, whatever. Another punter will appreciate it, I'm sure.
    Angela remarked on how wet she had gotten, plus she'd already came once. Nice. I still had a good bit in me, so for another position, she requested leg-up fuck (between missionary and side fuck). She moaned hard as this allowed me to go real deep, went at it for awhile until I got close so we switched to missionary, where she pulled me in close, dirty talked me as I reached the peak. Lord have mercy xD Getting lost in the moment I hadn't realized she came again. We chatted a bit and joked about how hard we both went, and she talked about how next time she wanted to experiment more, noting the nearby chair in particular, saying she had "so many ideas". Damn she's a fun one - while originally she had that new girlfriend feel, now she has that loving girlfriend who wants to fuck all the time feel, hahaha.
    I guess it's like she's GFE and goes partial PSE halfway into fucking, reverting to GFE after you finish.

The heads up bell rang, so we showered up, getting lost in chatting so the finish bell rang before we realized. Quickly dried and dressed up while chatting some more and headed out, felt like I got a damn bargain at her pricing ($160 for 30min, could be time for her to ask for more). Get in quick while you can folks, she seems to be getting busier by the day, and rightly so - she's another very rare gem, at least by my reckoning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks cute for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the intel.

Pking2 Approve!!

She is wild if you can turn her on lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where she went? Don't see her on the rooster, anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dunno, yeah she disappeared off it somewhat recently
    Sad, she seemed to thoroughly enjoy sex, and as mentioned in my last comment she straight up said she wanted to try more positions and stuff "next time"
    Hopefully she's just taking a break, she was starting to get solidly booked out so she surely could use one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a couple of sessions with Angela, would definitely recommend, love the new profile pics too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BPunter76 View Post
    Had a couple of sessions with Angela, would definitely recommend, love the new profile pics too.
    She looks pretty good indeed!
    Is she keen to DFK?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hell yeah, hope to book her soon (another fave from another place just returned too haha)

Quote Originally Posted by marrick View Post
    She looks pretty good indeed!
    Is she keen to DFK?
    Yup she is, highly recommend her my dude
    Last edited by Hollow; 07-01-2024 at 03:58 PM. Reason: double "hell yeah" lol

Angela is back, come to have a look guys~~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com