Thread: Honest review - Disgusting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Honest review - Disgusting

Checked a different shop first. Then came here as last resort and cheap. Been too many years since I've had a good experience here but the paid reviews make me believe the shop has become better.

Anyways I come in, shop smells weird per usual. Mama'san come in, offers sit "I have young lady today" then I'm introduced to lady who would be 35+ as being generous... Her tits seemed alright and I didn't feel like driving to different shop again so why not. Was offered diamond service for $150, like no honey, you have to be young for that. $100 for standard, mentioned the online price being $90, she didn't believe me then I told her to ask reception. Mood was really sour from here on. Quick shower, quick cbj, then got into mish. Seeing her tits was very disappointing at this point, even before her laying down was not impressed. Looked like 2 deflated beach balloons, so I just tried closing my eyes of a prettier woman. After maybe 1-2mins of mish she was said "oh no honey you're having trouble cumming, I can't sex anymore I can only give you handjob"
    I was just furious, just got up, threw condom at her and showered. Asked reception for a least some of my money back but just got dumb bullshit. I didn't bother arguing further as it was just hopeless and needed to cut my losses. Spat on the floor. Probably made them clean it for once. This whole encounter of me coming into the shop and leaving didn't last longer than 5mins as I timed myself coming in.

I feel sadden for anyone who can give this place a good review. Both the ladies and receptionist are unpleasant and aren't looking to create a good customer experience.

Even found this comment from them recently on forum:
    "We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688"

DON'T BE FOOLED. SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been with Lucy, who I understand is quite popular a couple of times and the experiences have been below average. Could be because I went late at night? Anyway, can't stand the tiered pricing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't sound like a great experience. Not sure spitting in the floor was the best way to make your feelings felt. I'll be putting a lot less stock in their reviews. It's never a good sign when you're explicitly paying to be talked up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like an awful experience. Will avoid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also had bad experiences here with Lucy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbage View Post
    Also had bad experiences here with Lucy
    Hi Stubbage,

I was contemplating seeing Lucy after good reviews @ 7 Cowper. She also works @ 187 Hornsby. Just want to keep an open mind and not set too high expectations. Afterall, there will be good and bad days and considering how many customers she sees. Would be much appreciated

Thks

Tezza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been with Lucy in this shop too. She gives the best service out of them I'd reckon but it the same of having sex for a very brief moment then they're already saying "yes cum for me now baby" just wanting it to be over with. I'd say you're better off just saving your money for a better shop, 26 George I pretty much always get a good service.

Spitting of the floor was my way of saying this is my last time for sure coming to this shop. I've already said to myself a few times after coming to this shop that I'd never come again yet here I am writing this review. So it would be too shameful to come again after what I did lol. I remember trying to book some lady, confirmed booking. Then when I came to shop I was told the lady doesn't start til another 3 more hours - but that they had plenty of other 'young ladies' just left the shop at that time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was going to visit this place this week. Looks like it may not be a good idea. Diamond pricing for a milf is a no for me too.

I had some good times here during Covid and I'll always be grateful for them, but whoever the owner is needs to let this place go, let someone knock it down and start over. Bring some new girls in maybe. Even the building seems tired and exhausted, so I can't imagine how girls like Lucy continue to provide consistent service. Hopefully she finishes her degree soon and returns to Singapore before her 24th birthday (she's been advertised as 23yo Singapore Student for years now) and settles down.

Lucy was always great value, but other girls asking me to cum when I've just entered their train tunnel made me stop going.

They were texting me and asking me to come for coffee and I could almost smell the desperation so I thought I'd go give them some punting money and tried the Japanese girl they had. It was good but I wouldn't say they're redeemed.

Sakura in Smithfield is a shop that is run so well they don't even need to advertise. If a girl gives bad service she's gone and won't be given a second chance. Even if she asks for too much in tips, she's out. 7 Cowper could learn a thing or two. Sorry Linda.

PS spitting is very poor form. I understand the frustration and I had a similar brain malfunction when I was a young man in Epping. Another customer came out of his session and gave me the money the shop took out of his own pocket. Big wakeup call for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't do FS because I have never been able to blow my load. Once I visited JC at Sakura because I only pick busty girls and wanted a KR girl. Another time I tried Jessica KR because of high reviews. I generally try FS on my birthday. They made the experience great like GF experience. I went to 7 Cowper st late in the day as most other establishments were booked out for people i was eyeing. I prebooked a busty girl at 7 Cowper st. I told them at the counter who I was here to see and paid my money. Into the room comes Lucy. I know because Lucy is advertised everywhere. I was not happy about the bait and switch, even though Lucy has great reviews.

Worse is like alan st, they try to make you hard within 5 -10 minutes and try to make you blow your load ASAP. Like Alan st.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Total Shit hole from memory!
    Squatters den dolled up and the sex encounter was rushed