Thread: Yumi - 645Blakehurst

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yumi - 645Blakehurst

Wondering if anyone has any intel on Yumi. Photos look edited but she looks amazing. Might bite the bullet this weekend and give my big booty lovers some intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://645.com.au/yumi/ Link for those wondering

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm sure she has worked in other shops. Her last photo wearing black has been used in other shops but I can't remember which shop. I have a feeling that I have seen her but can't recollect anything from memory

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I bit the bullet and tried. 10000000000% fake edited photo of ass. Whoever photoshopped that deserves a award. Otherwise really nice girl but on the fat side not chubby side. Entry of this place felt like I was walking through Compton

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    I bit the bullet and tried. 10000000000% fake edited photo of ass. Whoever photoshopped that deserves a award. Otherwise really nice girl but on the fat side not chubby side. Entry of this place felt like I was walking through Compton
    Sorry to hear. Really appreciate the intel and saved me some cash. I hope you’re next punt is 10/10 for biting the bullet.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    How do you rate this place in general. I went years ago long before covid and was terrible hence why I never returned.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    How do you rate this place in general. I went years ago long before covid and was terrible hence why I never returned.
    Rate this place in general….. a shit hole

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Rate this place in general….. a shit hole
    What about the girls? Any worth seeing, or is it just a steer clear of the joint full stop?