Thread: Is it worth it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Is it worth it?

Hey Hey lads

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...G-FOR-FUN.html

Found this on my usual locanto trawl and have to say, I'm tempted but wanna get some intel.
    has anyone seen her before? I will say I'm worried that shes offering creamies but I like em dirty it's my weakness.

Obvs if I catch something, no one to blame but myself but what you all reckon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have messaged this one on locanto too and got just a basic reply. Then messaged her again asking for services and rewards. Still nothing back. There is a number on there but I like to get some more info on locanto first before getting a phone number

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its clear from her ad she wants to be dominated, so if you sound like a pussy on message, no chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenofox View Post
    Hey Hey lads

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...G-FOR-FUN.html

Found this on my usual locanto trawl and have to say, I'm tempted but wanna get some intel.
    has anyone seen her before? I will say I'm worried that shes offering creamies but I like em dirty it's my weakness.

Obvs if I catch something, no one to blame but myself but what you all reckon?
    Two posts bout this back to back. Suspicious

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Two posts bout this back to back. Suspicious
    Yea I made another post about another private in Carina as I'm tossing up between the 2 otherwise what other post are you talking about?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I contacted her and got her service list and prices she does everything but this is what is at the end of her service list

💋I prefer no condom as I am on the bar and I LOVE being creampied- soo no extra for BB. I get std tested fortnightly and been clean ever since like year 11 highschool.
    💋 If you refer a friend & they make a booking, you get $100 off your next booking with me once they’ve paid for theirs. (Only 1 x $100off voucher can be used per booking)

This is just something I'm not into might suit some on here though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenofox View Post
    Yea I made another post about another private in Carina as I'm tossing up between the 2 otherwise what other post are you talking about?
    which private are you talking about ? i know 2 privates in Carina using the same address, a Nikki and a Lucy at 10 Orana

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    which private are you talking about ? i know 2 privates in Carina using the same address, a Nikki and a Lucy at 10 Orana
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...slut247xx.html

Here's the one I was talking about in carina, have you seen her before?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    tits of an older woman. i won't go. does not look good.