Thread: New Members means new perspectives

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

New Members means new perspectives

If you have been following this forum and have not become a member, what is stopping you, your perspective and knowledge would be appreciated,
    so join the forum membership and get your point of view across, no one will judge your lack of grammar but we will laugh at how much of a Bogan you are,
    this is coming from a guy who wears beer singlets 24/7 instead of Bonds, and has stollen more bar mats from the Aussie bars in Thailand and has not been caught,
    so join up and share your knowledge, everyone on here has a different story, but we all have something in common,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was a lurker for a few months but realized how many bad punts i would of had if i didn’t receive the intel here. As old snake said let’s hear your perspectives/punts/stories.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks Lucyfur, when i join many years ago under the name of Hidden Python, shop and girl info and feed back was important, as it showed where to go and where to avoid, it had save me from wasting money on bad shops and punts, as well as not to catching any STIs,

Banned
    Why not join up? You'd have to be crazy not to become a member here.

Banned
    The reason I keep posting here is because Ada of 200 Stanmore thinks I'm funny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    The reason I keep posting here is because Ada of 200 Stanmore thinks I'm funny.
    Any special treatment from Ada?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Was a lurker for a few months but realized how many bad punts i would of had if i didn’t receive the intel here. As old snake said let’s hear your perspectives/punts/stories.
    I wouldn't have even known some shops existed without this forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    If you have been following this forum and have not become a member, what is stopping you, your perspective and knowledge would be appreciated,
    so join the forum membership and get your point of view across, no one will judge your lack of grammar but we will laugh at how much of a Bogan you are,
    this is coming from a guy who wears beer singlets 24/7 instead of Bonds, and has stollen more bar mats from the Aussie bars in Thailand and has not been caught,
    so join up and share your knowledge, everyone on here has a different story, but we all have something in common,
    Totally, dude. I came here for a short stay and had a bad punt without checking the forum first. I next thing I did, saw this forum and joined. It’s been a blessing for having all the info. Now that I’m gone, I’m still gonna follow it until I come back on my next stay in 2 months.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Any special treatment from Ada?
    Yes. Lots of sweet smiles for me when I visit her shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yes. Lots of sweet smiles for me when I visit her shop.
    A vertical smile or horizontal smile?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    A vertical smile or horizontal smile?
    Ask her when you come to the shop next time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    New Members means new perspectives.
    It also means new Warwick2.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok you convinced me. I signed up. No more lurking…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Welcome Deuces good to have you on this forum,

This is old snakes Original Account which i started back in 2012
    i just waiting for administration to send me my new log in as i cleaned out my files

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont get out much but i like to lurk the stories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My accounts keep getting frozen though i rarely post. No rationale from admin and i have never gotten into a flame fight with anyone on this forum. Just started this new account and hopefully i get to keep it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i was actually wiping out files on my computer, and deleting passwords from old accounts, and when i try to recover this old account from 2012 got sent to my email, so being lazy i just went with the flow, its not important anyway plus old snake was a fat lazy over weight bloke that no longer exists, Hidden Python is the guy who is 40kgs lighter and now having a good time and enjoying life again