Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Sydney?

Junior Member(有D料到)

North Sydney?

Office is moving from chatswood to North syd, any recommendations?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbage View Post
    What are you looking for? Full service or happy ending?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sunny massage. Clean setup but one enternce through an office block plus lift.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Massage stores with fs options

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pure Massage. $50 upgrade fee to go from RNT to FS

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by robnw2 View Post
    Pure Massage. $50 upgrade fee to go from RNT to FS
    I wouldn't go to pure massage. Small, dark and musty rooms with a single shared shower facility.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Likewise, what are your suggestions for the Chatswood area?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been in chatswood for 5 years and honestly there's not an experience I would say I can't forget, just take the train 1 stop to artarmon and there's decent options there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    84a is my fav because usually a lot of girls to choose from but no showers
    88 only has 3-4 at a time and a lot of them are misses, but has a shower

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    North Sydney has got to be one of the most soulless places in Sydney. Everyone there walks around looking very stressed and in a bad mood and it's not surprising. When you make an entire suburb almost 100% for-work-only, that's what you get.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I heard that, our other option was barrangaroo which would have been a much better choice considering I can just sneak into crown during lunch

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    North Sydney has got to be one of the most soulless places in Sydney. Everyone there walks around looking very stressed and in a bad mood and it's not surprising. When you make an entire suburb almost 100% for-work-only, that's what you get.
    It's pretty nice and quiet on weekends.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    It's pretty nice and quiet on weekends.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    So quiet you can see tumbleweeds rolling down the street. No joke, I once went there on a weekend to inspect a property and there actually was a small tumbleweed rolling around the footpath. Even the IGA didn't open on weekends because the businesses there cater 100% to office workers. Not sure if it's improved now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    84a is my fav because usually a lot of girls to choose from but no showers
    88 only has 3-4 at a time and a lot of them are misses, but has a shower
    Its a shame 84a won't spend the money for a shower, they have a space for it in the corner room.
    Since they had the DA declined to make it a brothel they seem more focused on the other shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yep you're not going to find anywhere to punt in North Sydney for full service short of sunny massage. You have to walk up pacific hwy to like crows nest or Artarmon for brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by broseph View Post
    I wouldn't go to pure massage. Small, dark and musty rooms with a single shared shower facility.
    You sure you're taking about 115? I haven't been for years but my memory of it was that it was one of the cleaner places around. 3 floors or something and a shower on each of the upper 2 floors.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    You sure you're taking about 115? I haven't been for years but my memory of it was that it was one of the cleaner places around. 3 floors or something and a shower on each of the upper 2 floors.
    There is 1 shower for every floor. I think that's what he means by shared showers. The actual rooms themselves are small and dark.

Banned
    I live near to North Sydney for many years.

It's one of the liveliest places in the Sydney. It has exciting pubs, cosmopolitan eateries, great churches, top schools etc. Officeworks, IGA, Coles and Woolies are all there and open on all weekends. Which planet do you come from?

The less massage parlours, RNT joints or brothels in North Sydney the better it is for the soul and moral fibre of the suburb.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found pure massage decent. Upfront costs. All Thai ladies, mix of young and old. Has showers but shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I live near to North Sydney for many years.

It's one of the liveliest places in the Sydney. It has exciting pubs, cosmopolitan eateries, great churches, top schools etc. Officeworks, IGA, Coles and Woolies are all there and open on all weekends. Which planet do you come from?

The less massage parlours, RNT joints or brothels in North Sydney the better it is for the soul and moral fibre of the suburb.
    I'm from Earth. You're obviously come from Ork based on your posts. Don't go shazbot on us now, you hear?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast