ML Name: Kimi
    Establishment: 227 Broadway
    Visit: today 22nd June 23
    Price: $130 hour +$50 CBJ($10) tip
    Shape: Slim size 8 172cm shaved beautiful blonde hair
    Nationality: Korean/NZ
    Recommend: absolutely

Review:
    Made a booking with Kimi for one hour on Thursday for one hour and took the option of extras of the cbj,
    Usually see Penny who has left 227 so I decided to make a booking with Kimi I was so glad I picked her as her service is outstanding from the massage to the cbj.

Part 1 :
    Ran the shower for me and then came back with a glass of water and started her massage which was medium which I asked for, her hands were cold but warmed up quickly.
    Started a bit of tickle and constantly returns to massage with occasionally chatting away with her.
    Part2:
    As she starts to strip I glance and she slaps my bum and says I am cheeky, she ten reveals her slim beautiful body as she asks me to turn over and my old fellow starts to rise to the occasion, Kimi starts her body slide and kisses the nipples and continues to play with my balls and manages to slip a finger into my arse which felt good and also a bit of Spanish which we both enjoyed.
    Part 3:
    Then the condom went on for the cbj and let me tell you we swapped to three different positions and it was great especially in front of the mirror watching her sucking away on my old fellow and then I came and she had a quick shower and asked me to join her and she washed me.
    Been to 227 a few times but this time with Kimi was outstanding, do yourselves a favour and go and see her.
    Quick kiss goodbye until next time.
    Last edited by Peza; 22-06-2023 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Is she half half or Korean ethnicity?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR, thanks for sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She told me korean,brought up in NZ.