Thread: Leichhardt 429 - decent roll of dice

Senior Member(無間使者)

Leichhardt 429 - decent roll of dice

Tough week at work, was hankering for some relief. Was gonna check out 227 Broadway on the Friday, but urge was too strong and went for an unscheduled visit to Leichhardt 429, scene of some hits and misses.
    Arrived and an ok looking from a distance girl, young and slender came and met me, name of Annie, works Thursday and Sunday.
    On closer inspection, probably average in looks, with braces.
    Went for 45 mins for $100.
    Nude from the start is standard here it seems.
    Great part 1. No oil and she really got stuck into my back. Lots of knees, strong arms, clicking of bits of my back. Her grasp of english was average (I think).
    Tackle of tickle began, more of a reach around really and a firm grab and tug of balls, she asked for the flip and I asked if BJ ok. $30. Bargain.
    Bit more HJ, then CBJ, no hands initially. She put my hand on her body and I had a decent feel of her pretty flat chest (don't mind that actually).
    She turned around, adopted a 69 position, I had a bit of a flick of her clit, either it was the pre-customer lube coming out or she genuinely was ok with it.
    As I was doing that, BJ sped up, bit of handwork (probably wanted me to finish and keep hands off her, lol) and it was all over.
    Nice massage and hot towel to end.
    BJ for $30 is v cheap, so i tipped $60 for the decent part 1 and the fact she accepted the turn around and clit rubbing
    Faith in this place seems to be resuming.
    They had some posters up advertising their WeChat, but QR code scan didn't work for me.
    7/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR, JSW. I used to visit this place every now and then, and can confirm that fully nude from the start is standard.
    Haven't been there for about 6 months now but I used to try to book Lily on a Friday. Very friendly girl, short-ish but well proportioned with lovely C-cups.
    She used to do ball licking, BBBJ and DATY for $100 extra as well as a very satisfactory massage. Nice memories.
    Maybe I should try the place again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    429 was my go to back in the day, have very fond memories of one Natalie, slim and gorgeous, used to get FS with her every session for no charge, including fingering and DATY. Would get *very* tight and clamp up my finger or dick when she came, was amazing. Haven't been back in yonks though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    She used to do ball licking, BBBJ and DATY for $100 extra as well as a very satisfactory massage. Nice memories.
    Maybe I should try the place again!
    Thanks for sharing bro
    That’s a bargain with $100 including extras bbbj n daty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    429 was my go to back in the day, have very fond memories of one Natalie, slim and gorgeous, used to get FS with her every session for no charge, including fingering and DATY. Would get *very* tight and clamp up my finger or dick when she came, was amazing. Haven't been back in yonks though.
    Ah yes Natalie, I don't think you were the only one that got that service from her. During me second session with her we did FS and after a few more session I got her number and would pick her up after work, take her for a meal and then play the rest of the night with her. She certainly was a lot of fun.