Thread: Nuru Massage - where to go?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Nuru Massage - where to go?

Are there any shops open late nights like midnight that have WLs offering this?
    Must be Asian, Chinese preferably and offer FS.

Any intel much appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like mirage massage should scratch your itch?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD style massage Pitt St in the city has 2 shops both offer body slides with lots of lotion and most offer FS for additional fee

Junior Member(有D料到)
    New place in petersham does it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    New place in petersham does it.
    What the new place called?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    244 Paddington and 108 Mirage are the only two places that offer semi authentic nuru + FS. Tried them both, including 108 last week and not bad.

I should mention, if you want authentic nuru you go Japanese girls, not Chinese. Most Japanese girls have been properly trained back home, not just slapping moisturiser all over you and calling it 'nuru'.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i am off to Bangkok on Friday to sort out this itch, every place i have looked at in Sydney was either too expensive or didn't offer the complete package, and those that offered the service in a private apartment where just scams ran by grannies trying to get $250 for full service,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    244 Paddington and 108 Mirage are the only two places that offer semi authentic nuru + FS. Tried them both, including 108 last week and not bad.

I should mention, if you want authentic nuru you go Japanese girls, not Chinese. Most Japanese girls have been properly trained back home, not just slapping moisturiser all over you and calling it 'nuru'.
    Thanks man. Gonna try these two out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yesterday i went to Lalabells in South Granville and Korean Ann (Saturdays only) who also works in Burwood on Sundays, don't know what shop, does for $80 tip Korean Body slide, she brings her own body lotion that she heats up in the microwave,
    her description late 20s 5ft 7 in height, skinny, medium lenghth black hair, boob size implant 34b, white skin, english skills 8/10, persona 100% awesome, service 10/10
    its not a soapy massage or a Nuru massage but still a very good service,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    which shop in burwood? and any part 3 on offer?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cc1022 View Post
    which shop in burwood? and any part 3 on offer?
    like i mention i don't know, as for part 3 it wasn't offered, plus most guys wouldn't make it that far, because her service is that great, i lost it when she flipped around in a reverse cowboy and grabbed worked my shaft with that milky substance,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck that’s hot as motherfucking fuck. I’d like to challenge her: pay double her rate if she gets me over the line in an hour. Or the punt is free.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Fuck that’s hot as motherfucking fuck. I’d like to challenge her: pay double her rate if she gets me over the line in an hour. Or the punt is free.
    keep an eye on Lalabells roster, she is there on Saturdays, www.granvillebrothel.com.au go early as night time is busy in this shop and some girls finish at 8pm,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Are there any shops open late nights like midnight that have WLs offering this?
    Must be Asian, Chinese preferably and offer FS.

Any intel much appreciated.
    108 Mirage is what you are probably looking for