Thread: K Jessie 5/5 10/10 A+++ OMG wow! My Review

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Jessie 5/5 10/10 A+++ OMG wow! My Review

K Jessie 5/5 10/10 A+++ OMG wow!

“It’s you!” I said when meeting Jessie. (She’s the former receptionist at Ginza)

I removed my review
    Last edited by NightShift; 10-07-2023 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Removed my review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review! Def pricey!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like it was worth it, nightshift. Good intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    Sounds like it was worth it, nightshift. Good intel.
    Definitely one of the all time Best!! Even prior to when she was a receptionist at the original Ginza building she was very good. but getting hard to book these days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn straight!

I got the reply text this afternoon for my booking request: “full already”

crap!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I could book her the other day, she's pretty damn popular and for a reason! I book her for the first time for 1 hour and that was not enough, reading your report and comparing with my experience with her I can say she has a routine to follow, but it is a very good one.

As soon as I arrive, without saying a word, she dfk me and very sensually proceeded to take my clothes off (and hers too). Her kisses didn't feel like pse style they were more like soft and slow, in a way that made me think that she was really enjoying it. She pushed me to the edge of the bed an proceeded to give a very good bbj with Spanish. After that introduction, she took me to the shower and we soap each other while sensually dfk again. At this point I had a very good look of her beautiful body, skin, shaved pussy and boobs that I believe are enhanced but above all I absolutely loved those very erect soapy nipples.

At this point I was already very excited so we went to the bed and she bbj me more. I felt that was kinda unfair for her so I lay her and the bed and proceeded to make her feel good. I grabbed her beautiful face and dfk her then slowly went down to her chin, neck and boobs. I don't know you guys but I still remember those gorgeous nipples, I stopped there for a bit to really enjoyed them, according to her gestures and almost imperceptible moans I assumed she was having a good time too.

Went down to her belly button (no belly fat by the way) with slow kisses and finally reached her shaved pussy, such a beauty sight, she taste sweet and no odour at all. After a nice time there she asked me for 69 and I complied.
    I found it funny that she stopped bbj me to moan while I was eating her peach and I noticed she was soaking wet so it was time for the main course. You are absolutely right about her enthusiasm on missionary, I loved every second of it and she can be very intense if she wants to. I took her to the edge of the bed and I fucked her grabbing her toes for maximum pleasure, hah, I can believe I'm jizzing myself remembering the details while writing this. I turned her for doggy style, she has a lovely bum that invites you to give the best of you so I did, I grabbed her wrists and I pounded her hard until I couldn't hold it anymore and I came big time, while at the same time, she finished me off doing circular moves with her ass... what a killer move. Hah!

After that, she gave me a good massage and talked about trivial things when the buzzer ringed saying my time is over. I'm naturally very resistant to cum so usually takes me half an hour+ to finish my load so we only did it once. I clearly need more time to enjoy her company at fullest, so I promised her to see her for an even longer session next time.

This was an unexpected long report from me and actually my first one. Sorry about that. Lol.

She is one of a kind girl, elegant, very sensual and looking after herself. Take care of her guys, she's absolutely a gem and worth every single dollar you spend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Jessie milfy, I very much prefer younger looking girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, she’s a older girl. You can see it in her face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has she had the Korean cosmetic facial surgery?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Yeah, she’s a older girl. You can see it in her face.
    Whilst she devours your cock!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably yeah.I bet she has… I don’t care, shes my no.1 favourite bias at Ginza..

Probably for Jessie I’d say the basic K-pop combo: double eyelids and nose.

I don’t think Jessie face is just natural. But it’s nowhere near as total obvious like K Misha’s face.

And She definitely has her tits done. Doesn’t bother me at all. I’m a big fan of Jessie..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh yeah she's hot n wild alright!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosaj10 View Post
    Is Jessie milfy, I very much prefer younger looking girls
    Fair enough, but I prefer an experienced milfy Korean anytime over a young looking girl.