Thread: Thai Rebecca - tight little body

Thai Rebecca - tight little body

Last week after my booking with Clair I saw Rebecca a tight little Thai firecracker. This week I had to make sure I got a booking with her so I messaged ahead and booked for 1pm.

Walked in and was shown to one of the rooms and waited for Rebecca. She came in looking HOT in a tight little black dress. Was really looking forward to this. Paid $70 for the massage and laid down.

Wasn’t expecting much from the massage and she’s quite small but the massage was actually pretty good. She walked on my back as well and even managed to crack my spine perfectly between my shoulder blades. Really pleased with this.

She started off a little standoffish but once I started talking about Thailand with her she opened up more.

Paid $100 for a cbj, was hoping for FS tbh but if that was all she was comfortable with that’s fine. There is better value out there but seeing a sexy little Thai girl with big fake tits cuddling up on you is one of the best sights in the world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is the problem with Thai chick's. Always overcharge. She may be HOT but I ain't paying $100 for CBJ. I usually stay away from Thai MLs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    This is the problem with Thai chick's. Always overcharge. She may be HOT but I ain't paying $100 for CBJ. I usually stay away from Thai MLs.
    Yeah, like I said… better value elsewhere and was hoping for FS

Thank you for your visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Last week after my booking with Clair I saw Rebecca a tight little Thai firecracker. This week I had to make sure I got a booking with her so I messaged ahead and booked for 1pm.

Walked in and was shown to one of the rooms and waited for Rebecca. She came in looking HOT in a tight little black dress. Was really looking forward to this. Paid $70 for the massage and laid down.

Wasn’t expecting much from the massage and she’s quite small but the massage was actually pretty good. She walked on my back as well and even managed to crack my spine perfectly between my shoulder blades. Really pleased with this.

She started off a little standoffish but once I started talking about Thailand with her she opened up more.

Paid $100 for a cbj, was hoping for FS tbh but if that was all she was comfortable with that’s fine. There is better value out there but seeing a sexy little Thai girl with big fake tits cuddling up on you is one of the best sights in the world.

Is her photo real? She looks hot af

Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    Is her photo real? She looks hot af
    Hey bro yes photo was real. Very sexy ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The mamasan is as hot

Quote Originally Posted by LeSoleilMassage View Post
    ���� REBECCA IS HERE TO SATISFY YOU TODAY ����

Name: REBECCA (Thai)
    21yr , Size 6 , 162cm 49Kg
    Perfectly sun kissed Thai olive skin, peachy booty.Hot and spicy Thai massage.
    Friendly with an open minded personality.
    An unforgettable moments for you!

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone:0405332725

I went in last week and the girls were busy so someone at reception offered massage. Light touching, boob sucking allowed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggold View Post
    I went in last week and the girls were busy so someone at reception offered massage. Light touching, boob sucking allowed
    You sure about this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yes. Probably she was also a girl working

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_sub View Post
    You sure about this?
    I have seen this other girl at reception at tulip massage offering part 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggold View Post
    I have seen this other girl at reception at tulip massage offering part 3
    Got a name brother?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m keen to try - anyone know if she offers extras leading to part 3 ?

If not - might have to visit and report back but so many others options around with confirmed services ��