Person's Name : Maria

Establishment : 116 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon116.com

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ. face-sitting, toys, rimming/tromboning, DATY, FIV, FIA, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : OK face, quite short, cuddly figure, B-cups, fully shaved, small tatt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good service, excellent VFM

My experience/comments : I like to try new girls at 78a and 116. They are usually MILFs but with good service and very good VFM. And a recent review on another forum sounded good so I booked her.

When I turned up I discovered that it was Nico’s day off and Sasa (often at 78a) was on reception. She showed me into the room, I paid and I was soon joined by Maria.

She is shortish and has a pleasant, round, smiley face and was wearing a red dress. She said “Long time, no see” but I didn’t think I’d seen her before.

I showered and she stripped.

Maria has a cuddly figure with B-cups and was fully and freshly shaved with a small tattoo.

After I’d dried myself Maria stood in front of me and we had some DFKing while she stroked my cock.

I lay down and Maria bent over me and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips, plenty of saliva, good hand-action and no interruptions.

After a good sucking Maria wanted me to do some work and moved up to sit on my face. This was good as she was moaning nicely and talking dirty while I licked her but I don’t think she came.

She moved back down to suck me some and then started to lick my perineum so I raised my knees to give her better access and she tickled my arsehole.

Then Maria got up and went to her bag and removed a medium-sized vibrator, put a condom on it, lubed it up and turned it on.

She used it against my arsehole and inserted it a little bit (I said “Gently”).

I then asked Maria to lick my arsehole and she obliged so I turned over and knelt on all-fours.

Maria then gave me a good rimming, with some vibrator play, while stroking my cock.

I needed a breather and got her to lie down for some DATY. Again Maria was talking dirty and she rubbed the vibrator against her clit while I finger-fucked her.

I then used some of the lube off her pussy to smear on her arsehole and inserted a finger. This was well received so I grabbed the vibrator and gently inserted it up her back door while still licking and finger-fucking her.

I then moved up to kneel beside her head so she could suck me some more while still vigorously finger-fucking her and she asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth (not yet).

I lay down for a bit more BJ before getting her to move up for a pussy-slide.

Maria was saying that she was really horny so I suggested we fuck and she dressed me.

First we had some cowgirl with more potty-mouthing from her and, because of the lube, lots of noise from down below.

I then asked for some doggie and, as the bed is quite high and Maria is quite short, she stood and bent over the bed and I soon had a thumb back up her arsehole. I thought about asking for some anal but decided she was a bit too tight so I didn’t bother.

Next we moved to the mish, with Maria holding her legs in the air.

I wanted the CIM ending so I jumped up, stood over her and removed the condom and she resumed sucking me.

At the last moment I took over and tossed myself off against her outstretched tongue thinking I might get to cum on her face but she made sure my cock was in her mouth as I squirted.

Maria went on sucking me for a good while before I had to get her to stop and she then stood up but didn’t spit into a tissue or the bin and said “Yummy” before talking again so she might have swallowed.

Maria took a quick shower and we had a chat. She said she was from Taichung (central Taiwan) and has been in Australia for over ten years – her English is pretty good. She’s at 116 on Saturdays only.

I knew I hadn’t seen her at 78a or 116 so I asked where else she’d worked and she said Yoko’s, as Amy. When I got home I checked my notes. I’ve seen two girls called Amy at Yoko’s (five years ago and last year) but neither sounded like the girl I saw today.

Time was up – very good session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a great random find at 116.

Interestingly one or two of the other girls there are also rostered on at Yokos.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Maria

Establishment : 116 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon116.com

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ. face-sitting, toys, rimming/tromboning, DATY, FIV, FIA, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : OK face, quite short, cuddly figure, B-cups, fully shaved, small tatt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good service, excellent VFM

My experience/comments : I like to try new girls at 78a and 116. They are usually MILFs but with good service and very good VFM. And a recent review on another forum sounded good so I booked her.

When I turned up I discovered that it was Nico’s day off and Sasa (often at 78a) was on reception. She showed me into the room, I paid and I was soon joined by Maria.

She is shortish and has a pleasant, round, smiley face and was wearing a red dress. She said “Long time, no see” but I didn’t think I’d seen her before.

I showered and she stripped.

Maria has a cuddly figure with B-cups and was fully and freshly shaved with a small tattoo.

After I’d dried myself Maria stood in front of me and we had some DFKing while she stroked my cock.

I lay down and Maria bent over me and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips, plenty of saliva, good hand-action and no interruptions.

After a good sucking Maria wanted me to do some work and moved up to sit on my face. This was good as she was moaning nicely and talking dirty while I licked her but I don’t think she came.

She moved back down to suck me some and then started to lick my perineum so I raised my knees to give her better access and she tickled my arsehole.

Then Maria got up and went to her bag and removed a medium-sized vibrator, put a condom on it, lubed it up and turned it on.

She used it against my arsehole and inserted it a little bit (I said “Gently”).

I then asked Maria to lick my arsehole and she obliged so I turned over and knelt on all-fours.

Maria then gave me a good rimming, with some vibrator play, while stroking my cock.

I needed a breather and got her to lie down for some DATY. Again Maria was talking dirty and she rubbed the vibrator against her clit while I finger-fucked her.

I then used some of the lube off her pussy to smear on her arsehole and inserted a finger. This was well received so I grabbed the vibrator and gently inserted it up her back door while still licking and finger-fucking her.

I then moved up to kneel beside her head so she could suck me some more while still vigorously finger-fucking her and she asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth (not yet).

I lay down for a bit more BJ before getting her to move up for a pussy-slide.

Maria was saying that she was really horny so I suggested we fuck and she dressed me.

First we had some cowgirl with more potty-mouthing from her and, because of the lube, lots of noise from down below.

I then asked for some doggie and, as the bed is quite high and Maria is quite short, she stood and bent over the bed and I soon had a thumb back up her arsehole. I thought about asking for some anal but decided she was a bit too tight so I didn’t bother.

Next we moved to the mish, with Maria holding her legs in the air.

I wanted the CIM ending so I jumped up, stood over her and removed the condom and she resumed sucking me.

At the last moment I took over and tossed myself off against her outstretched tongue thinking I might get to cum on her face but she made sure my cock was in her mouth as I squirted.

Maria went on sucking me for a good while before I had to get her to stop and she then stood up but didn’t spit into a tissue or the bin and said “Yummy” before talking again so she might have swallowed.

Maria took a quick shower and we had a chat. She said she was from Taichung (central Taiwan) and has been in Australia for over ten years – her English is pretty good. She’s at 116 on Saturdays only.

I knew I hadn’t seen her at 78a or 116 so I asked where else she’d worked and she said Yoko’s, as Amy. When I got home I checked my notes. I’ve seen two girls called Amy at Yoko’s (five years ago and last year) but neither sounded like the girl I saw today.

Time was up – very good session.
    Nice AR brother, remind me of old days 😁