Thread: Best Artarmon Shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best Artarmon Shop

Just wondering what the best artarmon FS shop is as I can see there are 3 (78/90/116). Are the pics accurate?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Just wondering what the best artarmon FS shop is as I can see there are 3 (78/90/116). Are the pics accurate?
    At the end of the day, they are budget shops so do not have an expectation of them being 20 yr old Uni students. They are more your milf or gilf however you might still have a good time and sometimes extras if they click with you..

I have seen Sunny and Alice at 78a. They are nice ladies and are a good punt. With Artarmon 90 I have seen Elia, Kira (both now seem to have gone off radar), and Betty (who seems to be a bit hit and miss). I’m trying to sus out Tiffany or Jenny next time when I’m available..

Rule of thumb is treat them with respect, and in return you will get something back and sometimes extras.

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info, just wondering where abouts are shops with 20 year old uni students not in the CBD.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Thanks for the info, just wondering where abouts are shops with 20 year old uni students not in the CBD.
    Try UNSW and Macquarie Uni.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably cleopatras out west