Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slip inside....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Slip inside....

gotta luv some of these girls...
    they get so worried they cause problems for themselves...
    more particularly thai girls, they want to "hang onto" the condom whilst your pumping.
    Twice this week (different girls) I have had this happen where I pulled nearly all the way and when thusting in have taken the condom and basically shoved it right inside so on the next pull back its come off leaving us bareback.
    The second punt she didn't have another condom so after extracting the used one she let me bbcip. then take her dinner, home and an all night sex feast.

But then I wonder if this was the whole idea that the girls want the condom to come off ?? mmmm,,,,,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like permanent residence plus baby surprise to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    are these mls or wls?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s usually the young ones that have done this to me. Holding or continuously checking the shaft of my cock to ensure the condom is on. Some are just paranoid and maybe they’ve been stealthed.
    Anyway I’m glad it doesn’t happen often cos it’s actually quite annoying, up there with those that won’t open their legs properly to let one fully in. I don’t think I’ve ever had a MILF do this.

It a WL will bb, she won’t be doing this bullshit. She’ll ask at the start if you want no-condom or perhaps during round two.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this is why i buy and bring my own, the Durex dotted and ribbed ones are probably the best ones on the market,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    this is why i buy and bring my own, the Durex dotted and ribbed ones are probably the best ones on the market,
    Yeah sure. I do this also but get the occasional ‘no’ from WLs, usually those I’m seeing for the first time.
    I think they are afraid. You know, that blokes may have pin pricked their dom so it tears and they get to bb.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have had the unfortunate experience of seeing a SB who just wanted me to bareback her. I always wear a condom but she did slip it in a few times when she is on top. She does it to tempt me, she prefers bareback she says. So do I but it I too much of a risk.

Every time she slips in she knows I will pull out and put the condom on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah sure. I do this also but get the occasional ‘no’ from WLs, usually those I’m seeing for the first time.
    I think they are afraid. You know, that blokes may have pin pricked their dom so it tears and they get to bb.
    thats why you need to ask and show the girls firstly and see if they agree or not, my regular is happy, and she quite enjoys the sensation of these condoms,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thats why you need to ask and show the girls firstly and see if they agree or not, my regular is happy, and she quite enjoys the sensation of these condoms,
    I tried these ribbed condoms for the first time with K Juni and thought they were great. She had them and used them on me. I have been buying them ever since

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I tried these ribbed condoms for the first time with K Juni and thought they were great. She had them and used them on me. I have been buying them ever since
    i have 2 boxes packed in my luggage for my trip to Thailand on Friday, so even if i don't use them all i can give them to friends i meet on holidays, because there is always an idiot who never packets enough condoms

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    i have 2 boxes packed in my luggage for my trip to Thailand on Friday, so even if i don't use them all i can give them to friends i meet on holidays, because there is always an idiot who never packets enough condoms
    Good man, contributing towards safe sex. You will probably use them all won’t you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    gotta luv some of these girls...
    they get so worried they cause problems for themselves...
    more particularly thai girls, they want to "hang onto" the condom whilst your pumping.
    Twice this week (different girls) I have had this happen where I pulled nearly all the way and when thusting in have taken the condom and basically shoved it right inside so on the next pull back its come off leaving us bareback.
    The second punt she didn't have another condom so after extracting the used one she let me bbcip. then take her dinner, home and an all night sex feast.

But then I wonder if this was the whole idea that the girls want the condom to come off ?? mmmm,,,,,
    I'd always suggest wiping any spit/lube/juice off the base if your penis before putting on a dom, it's when it slips on the base that it can come off.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You might wanna take some of these ribbed reusable condoms for your trip HP

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112027848534

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good man, contributing towards safe sex. You will probably use them all won’t you?
    probably not, but i just liked to be prepared just incase, condoms are like a rare novelty items, you can never find them when you need them and they always turn up when you don't, plus with the local ones you need to buy the extra large which is a regular for western men, and not all 7/11 have them or they have ran out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    You might wanna take some of these ribbed reusable condoms for your trip HP

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112027848534
    i will pass on those, too many possibilities of something going wrong, especially after sterilisation, plus girls don't want to use anything they don't see coming out new from a packet,

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You guys are nuts if you think that these dotted and ribbed CDs will stay on better than smooth ones.

FYI, the dots and ribs are ON THE OUTSIDE of the CDs. That means that any friction afforded by those constructs will apply on the outside. More friction outside = easier to pull it off your dick.

Wth...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You guys are nuts if you think that these dotted and ribbed CDs will stay on better than smooth ones.

FYI, the dots and ribs are ON THE OUTSIDE of the CDs. That means that any friction afforded by those constructs will apply on the outside. More friction outside = easier to pull it off your dick.

Wth...
    You are right. I use them for the pleasure, not for them to stay on. I never had an issue with that

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I never bring my own condom.
    The girls at Ginza are equipped with a box of condoms divided into 3 sections Small/Medium/Large.
    I just tell the girls to go for the middle section.
    The Medium fits me nice and snug.
    The Small is too tight. The Large is OK but not tight enough. The Medium is just right.
    I am the Goldilocks punter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Wth...
    i just found them overall a better fit, and a better sensation, and they stayed on without any issues, like any condom you always use LUBE, yes LUBE thats what its there for, so your comment is invalid because you did not factor in THE LUBE

Condom slips out is usually due to the wrong size, either the condom is too big, or the dick is too small… or soft.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast