Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slip inside....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes the salvia from a BBBJ is not wiped off before putting on the Dom. Also when too much lube is being used.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Condom slips out is usually due to the wrong size, either the condom is too big, or the dick is too small… or soft.
    Spot on, bro. Only time it did for me was when I was soft. I was just not turned on by the girl. It was a terrible punt, no amount of BB could save it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Spot on, bro. Only time it did for me was when I was soft. I was just not turned on by the girl. It was a terrible punt, no amount of BB could save it.
    thats why i bring my own condoms, ones i know that fit well and feel good,
    but the most import part of any punt is knowing when to stay and pay your money or walk away and go somewhere else,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am guessing a WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Themysterypi View Post
    Sometimes the salvia from a BBBJ is not wiped off before putting on the Dom. Also when too much lube is being used.
    "Appy lub outside.
    Not inside
    Karate do.
    Karate don't."

- Miyagi Sensei.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    "Appy lub outside.
    Not inside
    Karate do.
    Karate don't."

- Miyagi Sensei.
    Little bit of lube on the tip before getting dressed increases the sensation. Never had it slip off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Condom slips out is usually due to the wrong size, either the condom is too big, or the dick is too small… or soft.
    Yeah, the biggest problem is those girls that rush to dom you before you are fully hard.
    Guaranteed problems for me with condom staying on then...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quite a few times, I've had the girls accidentally putting the dom on the wrong side up, only to then realise it and just flip the same dom over and continue with the sex. That side of the dom that has touched my bare dickhead and probably had some of my precum on it, was just going into her bare vagina.

I'm pretty sure they don't actually know the risk they're putting themselves in by doing this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happened to me one time with a Chinese WL. I pumped away and finished in the condom. But I tend to shrink pretty rapidly so when I pulled out the condom stayed inside. She tried to grab it but it only caused it to disappear deeper inside her. She started panicking and scooted over to the shower. I saw her squat and insert a few fingers to frantically try to fish it out of herself, I think only causing it to go in deeper. I saw my cum from the condom started to drip out of her in that position. I was apologising to her profusely. Felt really bad about it and she seemed very annoyed with me but half heartedly told me it’s ok. I apologised and got the F outta there. Never saw her again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    This happened to me one time with a Chinese WL. I pumped away and finished in the condom. But I tend to shrink pretty rapidly so when I pulled out the condom stayed inside. She tried to grab it but it only caused it to disappear deeper inside her. She started panicking and scooted over to the shower. I saw her squat and insert a few fingers to frantically try to fish it out of herself, I think only causing it to go in deeper. I saw my cum from the condom started to drip out of her in that position. I was apologising to her profusely. Felt really bad about it and she seemed very annoyed with me but half heartedly told me it’s ok. I apologised and got the F outta there. Never saw her again.
    That's why it's best to come outside or on her body rather than in a condom inside her vagina in case the condom breaks or as in your case the condom stayed upside once you pulled out your willy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12