Thread: Daisy @ Hurstville Asian Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Daisy @ Hurstville Asian Massage

I haven't been to this shop for a while as they only got Emily and Lily, busty girl who can speak Koean and Manderin, at around 40 years old, who I am not really keen to. I got the message from the owner this morning, says there is a new young Chinese girl available today, named Daisy.

I went to the shop and boss introduce the new girl to me, she looked pretty young with golden-brown hair, slim body shape with roughly B-cup. Welcomed me with smile and seems friendly. She told me shes only in this shop for 2 days at the moment for trial.

Massage in part one is average, maybe she's new to the industry, not really sure provide pressure consistency, sometime apply really good massage, but the pressure became lighter after every 10 mins, and became strong again after she took a rest, the reason maybe she's slim, and not good at pressure. Part 2 was impressive, she handle everything smoothly and taking care of my feeling in to details, provided service in manner. bj is also provided for aditional $40, and that was amazing with some warm water.

Overall the service was 8.5 out of 10, just a bit inexperienced, but she's really friendly and trying to satisfiled me and let me come back next time, it was enjoyable experience and overall cost $100 for everything.

shop: 18 Ormonde Parade, Hurstville

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive met a daisy who was an old granny and i walked asap, unless this is a new girl by the same name?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cc1022 View Post
    Ive met a daisy who was an old granny and i walked asap, unless this is a new girl by the same name?
    Should be the different one as she's at her mid of 20s, and the boss told me she's new.