Thread: Lomi Lomi massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lomi Lomi massage

Howdy !
    Lomi Lomi have you had one!
    Well I am Lomi master you will experience the ultimate massage
    It’s very oily but don’t forget we have showers
    It is long even strokes up and down the full length of your body your body is picked up and moved around through the massage to massage both the underside of your body and top side at same time.
    It’s a spiritual journey you won’t forget.
    When you enter Tt you just pay for a relaxation massage and when in room you pay the extra price to me for the Lomi ( $50) as you are aware you only pay for relaxation at the door this massage is a speciality and so as like all different massages other than relaxation there is more cost .
    Usual price for professional Louis are up to $180 so $120 is a bargain!
    Your journey will be amazing and you won’t be able to explain what just happened to you through this beautiful massage sequence.

Holly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ok noted thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Holly, I’m free this weekend hoping to experience your work if you are working then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Lomi the other day, was rather average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Holly has this forum mixed up with Locanto. Since when has this forum become an advertising platform..? If a pimp is on here spruiking his girls he is quickly shouted down. Why is Holly any different..??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because Holly isn't pretending to be a punter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I welcome Holly's explaination of Lomi Lomi. I also welcome Smithcrisps review of it. All valuable information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I welcome Holly's explaination of Lomi Lomi. I also welcome Smithcrisps review of it. All valuable information.
    Not sure what part of Holly's post is an "after report' but that's ok, you guys keep sucking up her arse. Not sure it will do you any good though..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True lomi lomi is very nice and sensual and there was a few great therapist at FV 15-25 years ago but i havent really come across great ones since