Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you ever received poor service from a young WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

If you ever received poor service from a young WL

If you ever received sub-par, mechanical or unenthusiastic service from a young WL (seems the culprit is often super young short-stay J girls), it's probably because the girl was simply not attracted to you. This is most likely to happen with the very young ones, like around 18-22 years old. This youngest group of asian girls grew up seeing the hottest idols on social media apps like Instagram and TikTok all the time and can have rather high standards when it comes to "good looks" for guys.

I'm specifically calling out the very young age group, because I know 20 years old and 25 years old in today's world is so vastly different in terms of social media consumption that they might as well be two separate generations (that's how much social media has evolved in recent years). I know it's a bit of a generalisation, but just putting in my 2 cents from personal experience with Gen Z asian girls.

Source: am asian and in my 20s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As a 51 year old bald stallion, i know not all women are going to be attracted to me, and a lot of it is to do with age, persona, mentality, culture and preference,
    as a guy i wouldn't want to fuck a fat ugly woman who probably smells like rotten fish too, so the girls probably have the same mentality,
    so when it comes to meeting the girls in the line up, watch for their reaction when you meet them, if its a heads down not interested look don't choose her, as its going to be a bad punt, instead look for the girl who smiles and is excited to see you,
    if you feel you don't get any reaction at all, maybe its time to look in the mirror and ask yourself what can i do to improve myself, like smiling and being friendly, change the way you look and dress,

Banned
    I'm 25 and I only look for WLs aged 50 years or older.

Never have a problem in service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its like this everywhere now. Here in Aus too. Social media has girls thinking they are a 10/10 & have unrealistic expectations from guys

Same thing if u go overseas. Philippines or Thailand. Unless u look like JungKook from BTS or another K-pop idol, the younger girls wont even bother with u

Being a white guy doesn't even mean much there anymore either unless u look like Leonardo DiCaprio in his prime LOLOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianHunter View Post
    You're in the the worst race and age group.

If you're a filthy rich 70 years old sugardaddy that's another story.

The young girls would love you for what expensive handbags you could buy for them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I'm 25 and I only look for WLs aged 50 years or older.

Never have a problem in service.

Sibon, you are jackpot for them 😆😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number with. Prefer older ladies as young ladies are generally crap with an older peron like me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The young girls would love you for what expensive handbags you could buy for them.
    I'd like to think I'm in the most attractive race and freshest age group, but to each their own.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Younger punts are hit or miss

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are sick and tired of wasting your time and money with the bullshit, than go to Lalabells at South Granville, the whole place is a 10/10 the management, the girls, the venue, the website updated daily,
    I just pay $75 for the standard hour to Jenny the manager, than arrange the tip privately with the girls before we start,
    I might plug this shop a lot but once you become a regular you will understand that there is zero bullshit going on here, each room has its own private bathroom and there is no clock watching and all the girls have the best attitude,

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianHunter View Post
    If you ever received sub-par, mechanical or unenthusiastic service from a young WL (seems the culprit is often super young short-stay J girls), it's probably because the girl was simply not attracted to you. This is most likely to happen with the very young ones, like around 18-22 years old. This youngest group of asian girls grew up seeing the hottest idols on social media apps like Instagram and TikTok all the time and can have rather high standards when it comes to "good looks" for guys.

I'm specifically calling out the very young age group, because I know 20 years old and 25 years old in today's world is so vastly different in terms of social media consumption that they might as well be two separate generations (that's how much social media has evolved in recent years). I know it's a bit of a generalisation, but just putting in my 2 cents from personal experience with Gen Z asian girls.

If you want to be receiving service, you're better off with older service girls. Surely not the young and hot ones. You go to them when you want to dish it out. I consider paying a few hundred bucks to have carte blanche on her hot young body to be a fair trade. She can starfish all she wants, I don't care.

Junior Member(有D料到)

LOL unless he's looks like a K-Pop idol.
    But no matter how filthy rich a guy is, it cant buy a girls genuine attraction towards him.

Girls will always be geuinely attracted to handsome guys with 6 pack abs, regardless of whether he has money or not. Same way we are attracted to hot, young pretty girls.

This is the mistake rich guys make. They try to lead with money.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post

Girls will always be geuinely attracted to handsome guys with 6 pack abs, regardless of whether he has money or not. Same way we are attracted to hot, young pretty girls.
    I think that you are wrong. Us guys are definitely attracted by young pretty girls but we should not assume that females think the same way. I have punted from young through middle age to borderline ancient and I think that the two most important assessments a wl/ml makes are: 'Will I be safe with this guy?' and 'Is he nice/considerate/courteous?' A smile a friendly greeting, maybe a compliment can discount the handsome guy with a six pack in a second.

Having said that, I generally prefer the girls in the 25 to 40 range, because I find the very young girls hit and miss and even a bit boring.

And I'm enough of a realist to know that you can never say 'whether he has money or not.'

But sometimes, if you just want to root a hot young bod, Goldfishman has a point, and you don't need to worry so much about the niceties.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @priapus1966
    Trust me, a girl (whether shes ML/WL or not) will overlook everything if the guy is extremely attractive/looks like Brad Pitt.

Even if he is a criminal. She will feel safe with him because he is attractive. Just look up Jeremy Meeks " the worlds hottest felon"

Normal rules dont apply to hot people lol

The way girls see things,
    Ugly men = creepy, unsafe.
    Its the ugly truth unfortunately

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    @priapus1966
    Trust me, a girl (whether shes ML/WL or not) will overlook everything if the guy is extremely attractive/looks like Brad Pitt.

Even if he is a criminal. She will feel safe with him because he is attractive. Just look up Jeremy Meeks " the worlds hottest felon"

Normal rules dont apply to hot people lol

The way girls see things,
    Ugly men = creepy, unsafe.
    Its the ugly truth unfortunately
    Sorry bruv,

Dead wrong. She will not overlook everything if you are physically attractive. Only us dumb guys would do that. Lol.

First off Meeks gets hotties not necessarily because he himself good looking, it's because he has a sense of "danger" about him. Women love a guy who seems dangerous. Think James Bond. Meeks is probably quite calm under threat because he's already been in jail for stuff like that.

Second off, If you are a weak minded bloke who needs his mum to find his underpants I guaran-fucken-tee you no woman will look your way more than once even if you look like the homo love child of Meeks and Clooney, UNLESS you can wipe your ass with the amount of money you have, but then Its obvious she isn't there because of your looks.

I've seen MANY a dropkick looking bloke with some of the hottest chicks around.

I remember many moons ago, I used to work briefly in market research as a pass through job while I was studying.

There was ridiculously hot Viet girl there with the most boner inducing voice as well. Really feminine and sweet, and she was also the nicest chick too. Her boyfriend when I finally met him, was this stick figure boy, like I'm talking his upper arm couldn't have been thicker than a broom handle. Face wise plain, Asian. Very quiet or out another way, zero personality. Wonder where she is now....

My 2nd (of many) experience (also at MR maybe I should go back to work there lol lots of young chicks working MR) was a Mary Elizabeth Winstead look alike. Again really nice chick. Boyfriend? Looked like drug dealer. Thin, bald, somewhat dumb looking face. He was a decent guy though tbh.

So don't ever believe it's just based on looks for Women.

Do what you can with what you have, then work on yourself and inner game.

Done.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    While I do agree with bro F0x, I think looks still do make a difference to a certain degree. You should at least not be repulsive to look at to begin with. Then all the other qualities can shine through.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Goldfishman
    Yeh looks is what gets your foot in the door. Then u can let other qualities shine once you're in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Sorry bruv,

Dead wrong. She will not overlook everything if you are physically attractive. Only us dumb guys would do that. Lol.

First off Meeks gets hotties not necessarily because he himself good looking, it's because he has a sense of "danger" about him. Women love a guy who seems dangerous. Think James Bond. Meeks is probably quite calm under threat because he's already been in jail for stuff like that.

Second off, If you are a weak minded bloke who needs his mum to find his underpants I guaran-fucken-tee you no woman will look your way more than once even if you look like the homo love child of Meeks and Clooney, UNLESS you can wipe your ass with the amount of money you have, but then Its obvious she isn't there because of your looks.

I've seen MANY a dropkick looking bloke with some of the hottest chicks around.

I remember many moons ago, I used to work briefly in market research as a pass through job while I was studying.

There was ridiculously hot Viet girl there with the most boner inducing voice as well. Really feminine and sweet, and she was also the nicest chick too. Her boyfriend when I finally met him, was this stick figure boy, like I'm talking his upper arm couldn't have been thicker than a broom handle. Face wise plain, Asian. Very quiet or out another way, zero personality. Wonder where she is now....

My 2nd (of many) experience (also at MR maybe I should go back to work there lol lots of young chicks working MR) was a Mary Elizabeth Winstead look alike. Again really nice chick. Boyfriend? Looked like drug dealer. Thin, bald, somewhat dumb looking face. He was a decent guy though tbh.

So don't ever believe it's just based on looks for Women.

Do what you can with what you have, then work on yourself and inner game.

Done.
    @FOx
    Maybe these girls u saw are approaching 30, abit older and looking to settle down. As usually they are willing to be with less attractive guys when looking for a serious relationship/marriage, or as long as he has a good job (i.e good provider)

But if were talking about a hot 18-20 year old girl in her prime, has thousands of guys after her, there is no way she will settle with a guy less attractive than her. Unless the guy was a celebrity, very famous or a guy with a very high social value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the way i think of it is your physical appearance is like a window to everything else of value in you. being ugly makes the window dirty, so it will be harder to see thru. doesn't mean they can't see any quality behind a dirty window, but significantly harder the worse you look.

money, power, or fame can clean the window as they are also material value outside of yourself. but if you have a shit personality behind that window, the girl will eventually realise as you clean that window with your money, fame and power.

It's all correct, though if you can't look after yourself how can you can look after her, she will always see whether you can provide and take care of her and your sense of humour and adventure , looks aren't so much a factor

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast