Thread: Northside reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Northside reviews

Hiya lads. First time caller long time listener here. Thought I better contribute. I've seen quite a few WL on northside, so many I can't remember but if you post here I'll let you know if I've been with them and leave a review.

Met with Qiqi tonight. $180 for 45 mins fs. Photos are real but i think she's had a reduction. Her boobs certainly aren't the same as in pics. Started with massage. 1/10. A lot of wiping hands over body, nil proper massage. Don't go to her if you want a nice massage. FS was weird. She put the old fella in then lay on top of me. Literally that's all. She just lay on me with me inside and stayed that way. I pulsed a few times until I got bored then went for DATY. She's shaved and clean so that went fine. Bit of rubbing around some more. See above 1/10 massage. She sat on my face while giving hj to finish. Did the rest of the time with her rubbing my legs. WIR? No. For $180 there's better out there. She was about 45ish. She's tiny, so if slim Asian is your thing then go for gold. Best part of her service is the shower lol, awesome pressure and good temp.

Best rnt I've ever had would have to be Julie. https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...Redcliffe.html
    $150 /hr for a good quality massage. She has ropes hanging from the roof she uses to keep balance while she rubs nude all over your back. Best massage I've had hands down. Cheaper if you go for less time but $150 for and hr of awesome massage with hand finish is top notch.

Best FS would have to be Sandra. https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-Boondall.html
    Pics are real. She is hot as f. OK massage with killer head and fs. I paid $190 but rather than give change she gave BBBJ then fs. WIR, yes. She's a winner.

Next in line for FS would have to be Rose. https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...s-10-mins.html
    Good clean fun. Photos are real. Price is excellent for the service offered. I've been back a couple times. The only downside would be her neighbours - seemed like they were having a domestic and loud as f so a bit hard to get in the zone.

There's a place on Glasshouse circuit a nylumver of girls work from. I got a B&S my first time so stayed away for a while. Second time I asked for pics and the girl was the one in the photo. I was ready to walk if it wasn't. $130 for 30 mins is good vfm. Just ask for a picbeforebyou go there.

There's been heaps of others around northside area. If you ask I'll let you know my thoughts if I've seen them.

Happy punting lads

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great reviews, info much appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 star Locanto reviews are usually a good sign.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm Sandra and Rose are awesome.

I'm definitely going to give Julie a go one of these days. Send me a message if you want to swap some other northside details.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If anyone knows any sub 30yo ladies for fs on northside I'd be extremely interested.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfaffer View Post
    If anyone knows any sub 30yo ladies for fs on northside I'd be extremely interested.

Cheers
    these have been mentioned ; i'm just re-posting

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...G-FOR-FUN.html

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...table-GFE.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time lurker here, finally signed up. Very interested in the Glasshouse circuit girls, I live just round the corner. Seen the normal bait and switch style ads around, so that intrigues me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you are living far from city centre, do not expect any hot girls anywhere. if the girl knows she is hot, why would she go out to the sticks and hang around grubs who cannot afford to pay her ? she would probably accept less for more quantity in the city centre, don't you tihnk ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    u prolly right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i never met anyone hot in regional areas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to see this one https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-to-tease.html

Asked if it was real nuru on plastic bed, they responded yes and yes slippery nuru massage and F/S finish. They then directed me to Glasshouse circuit. My 3rd time unlucky. B&S. Standard F/S. Lady was about 40 but did have nice body. Wasn't bad but nil nuru as discussed. Should have probably walked. $180 for an hour so probably shouldn't expect too much.

Banned
    how many times must I tell you guys to stay away from Northside ? all the boilers living in the Southside work in the Northside for fear of being recognised.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I message a few to see if they give the same address, always get the glasshouse circuit address. That's one I'm definitely not going to.

Banned
    there is a bunch of pimps who 'own' those girls. they also own the properties re glasshouse circuit address and Birley Street. over the years, i have managed to suss out those f**kers