Person's Name : Candy & Tiffany

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $80/hr

Extras Cost : $50.00 tips

Services Provided : Started with Candy for the part 1 I needed, then part 2 was performed by Tiffany

Size/shape : Tiffany has all natural firm C Cup, a youthful tight body with pure white skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Tiffany is Chinese with Cantonese speaking.

Value for money/recommend? : Candy is the master and Tiffany is worthy of further exploration when I’m free.

My experience/comments :

I was in need of a body fix so rang up Candy to secure an appointment.

Parking was easy right outside so I was a bit early.

It’s a cold day so Candy was all covered up and showing her customery deep cleavage. No worry, I’m sure I’ll get what I’m after and full Spanish treatments. Candy had never disappointed.

Went inside room one, just confirming that the massage fees for one hr is now $80, added the usual $50 tip and handed to the boss.

Candy told me she has a girl here today with big balls and I should try. I said but I really needed your massage! Candy said I will massage you first and Tiffany can give you the services . I said ok, but how much should I tip her? Candy took $50 out from the money in her hands and said she will take this and that’s enough. So no extra massage fees for the second girl, why not ?

Asked to use the bathroom and this girl was resting in the girl’s room, with a blanket on so can’t see the body or face, never mind , I’m sure she’ll be right. There’s always a plan B with Candy around , no ?

Lay down on the table, Candy has the heater working, nice and warm, and Candy as always just about fixing all my sore spots, it’s definitely the kind of massage my body needs right now.

As I have reviewed Candy so many times before so no need to repeat myself again.

When Candy finished her part and after the hot towels, she whispered in my ears and I call Tiffany in now.

I was so relaxed I just lay there still and wait for the next chapter.

Tiffany walks in, we exchanged pleasantries and not for long Tiffany was speaking Cantonese with me, not Hong Kong style but quite frequently. That’s an added bonus.

She sat next to me, runs her hands gently and lightly on my naked back and bottom. No TT but obviously trying to make small talks before moving in on the main course I guess?

So you already have the massage ? She asked. So you just want me to shoot the aeroplane? All in Cantonese of course. Yes thank you I said.

Would you like more services ? Based on time left and money already spent , I wasn’t interested especially when I was still laying face down , haven’t even seen her face and body yet…… haha

She accepted the decline quite well. And asked me to turn over.

Tiffany is quite young, probably late 20’s, good looking face, wearing a red dress showing off some deep white cleavage. Still sat next to me, my lil bro was very sleepy at the time so she uses her hand to caress me and my balls. Hand was cold but the feeling was hot, so I was waking up and getting hard slowly. She laughed and said you wake up so fast. I said if you let me see your balls I will wake up completed.

如果你比我睇下你對大波波我就即刻醒晒!

Tiffany gets up and started removing her dress while laughing. With her bra on, judging by the shape of the half moon and the depth of the cleavage , I was hoping they are all natural and probably a pair of D’s of Double D’s.

Once the bra came off, the Cup size drops to C but at lease they are real , pretty sure of that because my finally examinations.

Panties came off too which is good , neatly trip and her ass was pretty tight too, beautiful white skin and no Tatts, lovely.

Usually at this point I would get up , have a drink of water and bring Tiffany towards the small wall mirror and do my breast play in front of the mirror things. But I was so tired and relaxed after Candy’s treatment. After a drink of water I just lay back down on the table , spread my legs and wait for Tiffany.

She got some oil on her hands and started to massage my balls and cock. Feel nice without being spectacular (like a Yuki hand job)!

Funny things was. For a breasts lover, I was actually keep my hands on my chest, just enjoying the pleasure and sensations coming from between my legs. Tiffany looks at me into my eyes and said, I thought you said you like big balls, why are you not touching me ?

我仲以為你好鍾意玩大波波,點解而家咁斯文,有波都唔玩,唔使怕羞咊。

Well, I don’t really need any invitations or encouragement, so lifted both hands and finally cupped her tits.

Tiffany has got a pair of great tits, all natural, big, firm, pointy , responsive hard nipples fully erected. No issue for me to play with , I just wish I was in better form so that I could do my usual stuff on them. One think for sure, she would look sensational wearing a low cut cocktail dress with no bra. Those tits deserved to be showing off when ever and what so ever.

Spanish ? Did cross my mind, I think it might be 50/50 if she’ll let me. Probably needs more tips but I wasn’t in the mood and I’m the form so I’m just gonna to enjoy Tiffany’s hand and see how much she can get out of me.

That time has come and I have to use my both hands so my left hand reach down to grab Tiffany ass and my right hand holding her left breast firmly, I think her left breast is slight fuller than her right, this is very normal for women will real tits,

And I ask for a bit more oil and told Tiffany to use both hands and 30 seconds later I shoot out a decent load, not too far though, knew I wasn’t in good form. Let go of her tits and placed my hand over hers so that she won’t let go of me straight away.

When all quiet down , Tiffany gave me a thorough clean up. I was just gonna lay there and have a rest. But Tiffany started to give me a head massage.

To me that was unexpected and much appreciated. She didn’t have to do that, the job is done and she could just leave the room and let me rest. But she soldiers on and gave me a good 6/7 minutes of very decent head massage.

When Tiffany finished she leaves the room while I was dressing , Candy comes in to ask me how was she, how was her balls and I gave her the thumbs up and all positive and high rating. Apparently Tiffany was new to the shop, so I told Candy to keep her.

This was an excellent session overall. While Candy’s part two would probably be more full on and erotic than Tiffany’s.

But let’s face it, Tiffany is half her age, and that body ……. WOW !

Just telling it as it was,

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Tiffany should be working today at Pyrmont.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do they have wechat?

Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    Do they have wechat?
    No WeChat, just ring the shop to book if you are interested.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello brother AL, have you tried the full session with Tiffany? Apart from her assets how's her massage and TT part? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Their wechat
    EnjoyScreenshot_20230905-063632_WeChat.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Hello brother AL, have you tried the full session with Tiffany? Apart from her assets how's her massage and TT part? Thanks
    Sorry mate, I’m currently spoiled with big tits choices at VIP. Which in fact is a big big problem to be facing , punt intended……. Haha

While I was happy with Tiffany after our session . But moving forward I have since had the pleasure of seeing Anna three times and she fucked me to Spanish heaven every times.

And then there came the “Body” in Melody. And I think I could be spell bound by those long long legs and Double D Cups - even the Spanish Inquisition on Melody is still a work in progress.

So I must admit my torch light at VIP has moved up to the next and bigger levels if you know what I mean. But each to his own, if you like what I posted about Tiffany, then the best way is to explore her further yourself. There is no other way.

Or if you are breasts lover then you have already got all the best tips now, no ?

Have fun. Enjoy and please share afterwards

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by smallish_one View Post
    Person's Name : Candy

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont

Month/Year of Visit : Aug 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/3 Harwood St, Pyrmont NSW 2009

Phone : (02) 9660 4250

Hours of Business : open 7 days, 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30mins

Extras Cost : $50 tips

Services Provided This Session : Tug and Tug, Spanish and HJ

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Size/shape : stocky but not fat, firm C Cups

Value for money/recommend? : good value

I've seen Candy throughout the years. I came here close to closing time and Candy offered to give me a 30min massage.

I was keen for the massage and even though it lasted about 20mins before I was asked to flip over i thoroughly enjoy it. Candy packs everything in even tickle tackle. I enjoy the scalp massage too.

Her massage for those who haven't been before is quite good when it's firm. She gets the knots out and always give the tease when she rubs the inner thighs. Always gets me hard. Asked to flip over with about 10mins to go and get the usual milk body slide a big of spanish. Edges you a little and I didn't last much longer and blew my load. If there is time to spare, Candy does offer to massage you which is always nice. Never feel ripped off.

Candy is always a good go to.

Master Candy is what RnT is all about and has been the standard bearer for many years. My go to busty Mamasan always delivers, no ifs or buts.

Recently she has been taking a bit of back step though with several of her new talents starting to draw their own crowds: Tiffany, Anna, Amy and most recently Melody, all worth giving a try. All have been tested and reviewed.

Apparently the Anna and Candy double is something to behold, for any RnT journeyman or purely breasts lovers. On sale now every Tuesday and Thursday at VIP.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Found the time to visit VIP and Candy, FINALLY overcoming the intense gravitational pull of Summerville. Many a time I've walked past, but POST Summerville. This time, booked Candy, but had to cancel 24 hours prior because I wouldn't give anyone working my cold. Following week, good to go.

Walked in, 10 minutes early, just to show I was there. Door unlocked, no buzzer required. A petite SHORT lady came out from the back, asking if I had a booking. Told her I did, with Candy. "I'm Candy, hello". Honestly, I wanted to ask "Really?!?", because her photo on Wechat gives a totally different impression (stocky, I figuring that a top story that large would need a solid foundation).

Asked for money (had to laugh, the universal sign, rubbing thumbs with index fingers). Paid $80 for the hour, told to strip and she'd be in shortly. Came in, and it was soon apparent she KNEW massage, legit massage. Plus, when massaging the ole hamstrings, she wasn't shy about reaching WAY UP to where they began. It wasn't just the forearm rubbing and finger squeezing, but literally some arm twisting ("I'll talk, I'll talk"), along with some leg manipulations. It was SO skilled, I was beginning to wonder if options existed.

Not to worry. As she was finishing with the back, she leaned in, and asked "Extras?". "YES, PLEASE". She mentioned B2B, and I asked about Spanish. She didn't seem to understand, but when I pointed at her dangling bits (and they AREN'T bits), she just grinned. Very nice B2B, both from the side and on top. She's obviously an expert because she KNEW how to pull my ass onto her thighs, cup her buns together to completely envelop my wiener, skillfully rubbing the buns together in that ole so special massage. I soon supplied the mayonnaise. She cleaned up, then in typical Asian fashion, used the last few minutes for a FANTASTIC head and neck massage, one of those where after she massages your hair and face, she reaches under, lifts you up, and deep massages your outstretched neck.

Honestly, I was so enamored with her massage technique and the rumors of what was under the dress, that I reverted back to forgetting the VERY BASICS: I never asked price of the extras when she offered. A VERY reasonable $70.

WIR: yes indeed, though I think it will be hard to escape HER gravitational pull for any others in the shop. Might take me awhile to build up THAT escape velocity.