Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Susan the Fairy from N5M/42G

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She mesaged me saying she has a friend that offers BBFS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Haha same. $300/hr. Her constant messaging asking if I want to come see her is getting annoying. Time to block her I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    She probably getting less business due to her poor work practices so she'll be offerrinf bbfs just to get clients anyway... give em time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also get messages every 2nd day from her. I have 2 regs now who i swap week to week who give me exactly what i want.

Unless im desperate i wont be going back as it was just Meh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same better options out there, ignoring the spam at the moment. I wonder if this falls under the spam act, prob not cos it's wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She also works @ a place in epping a few days per week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you know what place?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    She also works @ a place in epping a few days per week.
    Could you let me know too? Campsie is a fucking trek. I saw her once but I'm not going all the way to Campsie to see her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I walk in she starts talking to me. Convo goes for 20-30mins mind you me hinting to end convo from 10min mark. Shower and do the deed. At the 45min mark when I entered she’s like darling time is up another customer coming. I’m like hey I came 7 and we started 730. Not my problem you were asking for some advice. She said ok we continue. I said surely we continue as I want what I paid for nothing less and nothing more (1hr). When I was leaving I said darling you can try your games with some guys and you will succeed but majority you won’t…..she knew exactly what I was talking about and gave a worried look laugh

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is doing private because no way she can have 300/hr rate at the shop. Before yes not now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd say give her a miss.
    Recently fell victim to temptation and work call in Campsie so stopped by.

Shower was sterile. Just stand in shower whilst she stands out side and mechanically washes your cock, balls and ass.

Onto the bed kissing was ok, cat bath ordinary front and back.

Rimming was lousy..Maybe 30 seconds and after sprayed my already clean ass 100 times with something.

BBBJ was tip only and lacked passion.

DATY was ok but hairy pussy.

Fucking ok but nothing to get excited over.

I cant see the appeal to be honest.

Not that attractive but not ugly either. Plain Jane.

Also felt weird fucking with windows open at her front that goes into a common courtyard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she was decent when she first started doing private, now she’s become very below average and constantly spamming everyone to come see her and overcharges for below average service. Just imagine what you can do with that $300 at ginza or anywhere else lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i visited Susan like a month ago cuz of the thread and i will confirm that her service definitely doesn't match the earlier descriptions and that she has slipped in terms of service provided.

Maybe earlier, she was really good, but everything felt mechanical. The shower didnt feel erotic at all and she just stood outside.
    Foreplay was like clockwork, with it being very short and going through the motions. BJ was extremely short and quick and was just suck.
    Sex was legit like a starfish, and she tried to get out of being on top within a minute.

Really disappointed. Could have saved that money and gone to regulars that I knew would bring the goods.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    has anyone tried the friend. she messages me daily and i said im after a little spricer action. (im talking pussy slide not BBFs) but she said my friend does BBFS and CIP and send me a pic but i dont think its a real pic and her friend is hot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The pic of her friend that she sent me was not hot lol so maybe she is using a fake pic for her friend now?
    Anyway I have deleted her as she got annoying with her daily messages of asking to visit her and best service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    The pic of her friend that she sent me was not hot lol so maybe she is using a fake pic for her friend now?
    Anyway I have deleted her as she got annoying with her daily messages of asking to visit her and best service
    makes both of us

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone visited her lately with the last month or so?

When I visited her about 3 months back the service and look was lacking for me. Once was enough.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    would not recommend, she does not even put in effort to make herself look good. house was dirty and she wears no makeup for $300 average service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got a message from her on the 2/1 looks like she is tryiing to drum up business. Far better options out there than this one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I reckon play it by ear.

Like a GFE session. If there's no one booked straight after you, then keep on going. She might even cook for you.

I wouldn't push her too much, $300 for over an hour with what's on offer is pretty good for a private. I'm pretty sure she's doing this herself without an agent or pimp.

She's a great girl and I wish her all the best. I hope she makes a lot of money.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Hi Riff, hace you met her recently? I added her Wechat, but those new negative comments made me hesistant.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234