Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Susan the Fairy from N5M/42G

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Looking forward to the AR

I also added her on wechat and she kept asking me to go see her lol, it's very tempting although I'm busy this week, will see...

When you say she's similar to Jay, are you saying she's short and skinny like Jay bodywise? I've seen Jay before, she's nice and sweet but her looks is not really my type...
    Their face and height are like literally almost identical that's why I had to do a double take when Jay appeared in the lineup after at n5m. Thought it was Susan lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Took a day off work today and saw her. Quite cute, great service and just a darling to be with. She gave me fruits and snacks and a massage after. Went over for like 30 minutes chatting away. AR incoming. Very educated lass and great english.

I'm actually buggered cause straight after I popped into N5M (since Campsie and Sydenham was so close. I saw Jay at line up and for a second I thought Susan fucking teleported to N5M. They look so fucking similar. Like almost twins.

Couldn't pick her this time because of that and saw Patty instead.
    👏👏👏👏 Looking forward to your AR brother Meng.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    👏👏👏👏 Looking forward to your AR brother Meng.
    Yep coming. Sorry still recovering from yesterday's back to back punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was a huge fan of her when she used to work at N5M and 42G so I booked Susan for an hour yesterday as well. Her service is even better than I remember so she must have learnt a lot from her trip back to China.

If you're going to drive I suggest parking over at Campsie Centre which has plenty of spots, is free for up to 3 hours, and is only a 5 minute walk to her apartment.

Here's my after-report for her:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...star&p=2723642

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Here you go boys.
    She's a sweetheart so be nice to her.

Attachment 100138

You're welcome ��

P.S. I have her permission to post this on the forum.
    How do I use the QR to look up her contact details?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Here you go boys.
    She's a sweetheart so be nice to her.

Attachment 100138

You're welcome ��

P.S. I have her permission to post this on the forum.
    I'm technologically challenged... how do I turn this QR code into contact details?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You need to download wechat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    You need to download wechat
    I have Wechat, I'm unsure how to use the QR to open the contact

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was it me or did anyone else smell the curry smell in her apartment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Worked it out, I had to allow Wechat access to my camera in the app settings

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I apologize for asking again, but is she only available through WeChat? I'm paranoid about this app and reluctant to install it. I understand that the majority of asian privates seem to conduct their business through it so maybe I just need to suck it up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nitchle View Post
    I apologize for asking again, but is she only available through WeChat? I'm paranoid about this app and reluctant to install it. I understand that the majority of asian privates seem to conduct their business through it so maybe I just need to suck it up.
    Get a cheap prepaid sim or VoIP number and look up how to run a visual machine on your pc or Android emulator like bluestacks and use wechat like that if you're super worried. But if you are going to use it on your mobile and it's an Android just give it minimum permissions.

Otherwise it looks like she works at QCherry Massage Fairfield on a Monday. She goes by the name Erin

If you see her there she may give you her number. I have had her offer her number to me on wechat but I won't pass it out with out seeing her yet (I'm out of town)

Qcherry do advertise her on their wechat but there website is very minimal
    Qcherry number is 0451110700 on their wechat
    Last edited by Punter_Joe; 28-07-2023 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Adding reply quote

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_Joe View Post
    Get a cheap prepaid sim or VoIP number and look up how to run a visual machine on your pc or Android emulator like bluestacks and use wechat like that if you're super worried. But if you are going to use it on your mobile and it's an Android just give it minimum permissions.

Otherwise it looks like she works at QCherry Massage Fairfield on a Monday. She goes by the name Erin

If you see her there she may give you her number. I have had her offer her number to me on wechat but I won't pass it out with out seeing her yet (I'm out of town)

Qcherry do advertise her on their wechat but there website is very minimal
    Qcherry number is 0451110700 on their wechat
    Cheers, appreciate the info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she do 30 minute bookings as well?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her WeChat account has been canned

How else to reach her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Her WeChat account has been canned

How else to reach her
    Her Line ID is: tanjianci5201314

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her QR code for Wechat is no longer working

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Her QR code for Wechat is no longer working
    Just asked her and she said it's working again. You can contact her via wechat

Wechat: zzwcxx5201314
    Line: tanjianci5201314

She can give you her phone number from there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her a few weeks ago after she had been texting me for weeks. Baby when you coming etc. Finally I went for 1 hr massage that I negotiated for $150. I booked for a Saturday at 2pm and on the day travelled 45min to Campsie. At 1:45 she texts to say she is home after 4. Anyway I catch up with a friend, then at 4pm she says I can only stay 30min. Since I'm in mini Beijing anyway and $100 is negotiated, I stay.
    Worst punt ever. Yes she is young with A cup tits but what I disliked the most is that false chinese smile and attitude.
    She held on to my cock making sure I come before 15min was up. At 30min the intercom rings..its her next punter..quick quick go.. Avoid her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    I saw her a few weeks ago after she had been texting me for weeks. Baby when you coming etc. Finally I went for 1 hr massage that I negotiated for $150. I booked for a Saturday at 2pm and on the day travelled 45min to Campsie. At 1:45 she texts to say she is home after 4. Anyway I catch up with a friend, then at 4pm she says I can only stay 30min. Since I'm in mini Beijing anyway and $100 is negotiated, I stay.
    Worst punt ever. Yes she is young with A cup tits but what I disliked the most is that false chinese smile and attitude.
    She held on to my cock making sure I come before 15min was up. At 30min the intercom rings..its her next punter..quick quick go.. Avoid her.
    I saw not too long ago and thought this girl is past it.
    crap service and just want your $$ and push you out the door.

WIR ? NEVER !!

She would have completely changer her attitude, whilst a nice body, poor attitude.
    MUCH better value anywhere else i reckon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast