Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Thai service providers

Junior Member(有D料到)

New Thai service providers

I just notice the following three ads:

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...i-Massage.html

All the ads appear to be similar down to the users IDS, girl name +7 numbers... has anyone tried any of these girls? Maybe shop ladies gone solo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea have tried the second one - adds are correct - a bit of fun - a bit on the expensive side - but only tried once

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen the 3rd one. Pics aren't her, but she was cute, probably a shorter, bit older version of the one in pics. Massage was ok. Bodyslide was decent too. She was down to do more, but didn't tell me what, just told me to bring more money next time.
    Last edited by Nagrarok; 27-06-2023 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Details

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Joe, the first one seems to be very well priced at $80 for half and $120 for the hour... I may have to drive south one day to check them out...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrarok View Post
    Seen the 3rd one. Pics aren't her, but she was cute, and we had a nice chat. Massage was ok. Bodyslide was decent too. She was down to do more, but didn't tell me what, just told me to bring more money next time.
    Thanks Nagrarok

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    3rd one can short your time if you aren't careful but they are all good value for money. New girls pop up at the same place now and then, they share the workspace. Only one on at a time. Private street too which is always a bonus.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Enquired with the new girl a little while ago, assuming it was jessie?

Has a bad case of GPS me thinks. She quoted 400+ for short time. ���� Only an idiot or beta would pay that for a Thai import.

Have had some good vfm punts with the other girls previously though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    Thanks Joe, the first one seems to be very well priced at $80 for half and $120 for the hour... I may have to drive south one day to check them out...
    FS was on the menu - she wanted 350 on top of massage - only had 250 so she said yes - no clock watching - so a bit too much for me if it was going to be 350 on top of your massage fee
    Last edited by joeblow251; 28-06-2023 at 12:39 AM. Reason: spelngz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    FS was on the menu - she wanted 350 on top of massage - only had 250 so she said yes - no clock watching - so a bit too much for me if it was going to be 350 on top of your massage fee
    at those prices, you'd be better off going to privates. i think it is pure stupidity going to a massage shop and spending more than $300 a session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    at those prices, you'd be better off going to privates. i think it is pure stupidity going to a massage shop and spending more than $300 a session.
    and that's why I wont be back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen first one at the house. Very nice n tight and suitably vocal without being annoying / fake.
    (Well acted obviously) 300 for fs Total payment.
    2nd one was cheaper, but wasn’t fs but suggested 300 was the figure for fs in total.
    And there was an Anna who worked there that also frequented a known massage place that also confirmed 300 for fs.
    Don’t pay more than 300… and 300 is pretty steep so I’ve gone elsewhere where I get more for less.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    I’ve seen first one at the house. Very nice n tight and suitably vocal without being annoying / fake.
    (Well acted obviously) 300 for fs Total payment.
    2nd one was cheaper, but wasn’t fs but suggested 300 was the figure for fs in total.
    And there was an Anna who worked there that also frequented a known massage place that also confirmed 300 for fs.
    Don’t pay more than 300… and 300 is pretty steep so I’ve gone elsewhere where I get more for less.
    Thanks for the intel Honeybadger. All seem to be around inala area. I have had contact with number 3 via txt but she wouldnt disclose fs price so I didnt go any further.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks everyone for your input, I can;t see me dropping $300 for FS with any of these girls, I feel there are better options at the brother in the same area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where is the Inala barber when you need her ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No posts about her for some time-not game to try myself lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are they still around? The sign is gone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    probably recuperating from disease.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    where is the Inala barber when you need her ?
    Didn’t she move to Paddington?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where in Paddington ? ads / links / number ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have tried number 1 advert before a couple of times, she works out the same unit / house as some other M/L

Full service was on offer I’m pretty sure but extras are quiet expensive compared to some of the other girls there but she is only new to the industry so I’m sure she’ll come down in price as she gets used to it realises that she’s more expensive then the other ladies there.

But I think the other ladies are more expensive until you build a regular customer repour with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast