Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saigon princess st marys sophia Jessica

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Probably but you know what.

No lies, Cara showed me the private chat that SP girls have on punters , the have pictures taken from Shop security cameras and gossip about punters , slagging us off telling jokes, saying this guy is big tipper, this one likes his balls sucked, the guys rude avoid him and make the Aussie girls service him.

They treat the non Viet girls bad and if the viet girls don't want to see punter even if you've booked, they hide in the room and say busy and make one of the non Viet or older ladies service customer

That's why you hear a few complaints about SP not honour booking this is why, the girl hiding in a room or sometimes is legit busy

Dude they're bad. Do not tell them anything personal they share it and gossip. Cara said they're laugh about one indian customer who had a skin condition like eczema or something and he uses a dildo or rubber extension over his cock because he's embarrassed and the girls all laughed about him behind his back even though he goes there weekly

Poor dude thinks they like him, cara and canny both told me about him and got much money that true off him, he's got no confidence so they open his wallet and take all the money in it.

Im wide awake now to the whole fake hi honey you're so good etc so I just play along, pay shop fee agree on extras and cum in their mouths or in them. It's just a simple transaction that's it
    They take pictures of the security cameras? That is seriously messed up. I wouldn’t mind visiting this place based on your reviews but that does make me think twice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which girls here still provide bbbj and cum in mouth?

I’ve been told by a former worker there things that back all this up.

These girls definitely talk and gossip a lot about customers and each other. A lot of them are pretty dumb and only know nails or blowjobs so they’ve got nothing else to talk about.

I have been told my photo was shared around and was known as a big tipper and good customer, as well as other distinguishing features.

They know which girls do BBFS, and if you’ve seen that girl recently they will probably only give you cbj.

One of the girls there is an addict and will tell you anything and let you do anything for the right price.

If you’re a regular, they know you before you meet them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I’ve been told by a former worker there things that back all this up.

These girls definitely talk and gossip a lot about customers and each other. A lot of them are pretty dumb and only know nails or blowjobs so they’ve got nothing else to talk about.

I have been told my photo was shared around and was known as a big tipper and good customer, as well as other distinguishing features.

They know which girls do BBFS, and if you’ve seen that girl recently they will probably only give you cbj.

One of the girls there is an addict and will tell you anything and let you do anything for the right price.

If you’re a regular, they know you before you meet them.
    Your photo was shared? That is so wrong. Punters deserve and should expect privacy and confidentiality.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like a typical workplace.
    It sounds wrong for sure but that's the vietnamese community for you. Don't have to be working in massage shops they gossip regardless. If you're dating a Viet girl, chances are she's gossiping behind your back already..
    However sharing photos yeah that's dodgy but In thr end they still suck dick..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

2 Sides, Same Coin

To quote Capt Renault, I'm shocked, SHOCKED... that the providers share intel on customers. Isn't that unfair? If only there was a place where customers could share intel on providers... Wouldn't that be great?

How old are you people anyway? What's the difference between they sharing intel on us and we on them? Please explain. Neither side wants a bad punt, where the definition of bad depends on which side you're on. We share intel on who provides VFM. They share intel on who's a good customer. Certainly she wants to know how much of a risk factor a customer has, who has an attitude... And just like we can balk when we walk into a shop and see her, why can't she balk when she's seen you (2nd person plural). What's the difference?

Who doesn't want a provider to have other customers? Well, unless she's your mistress, and you're going to support her 100%. I want her to be successful so she'll stick around. She contacts other customers? So what? Now, that being said, when she's with you conducting business that's a no-no, but outside work, why do you care? She has a BUSINESS to run. Should she care if you're contacting other providers...? What's the difference?

Decades ago, in a bar with FL's, I asked a FL how much for LT. She took a step back, looked me in the eyes and said, "Why are you asking? Everyone knows how much you pay, you're Mr. 500." Wow. Did I take offense they all had a name for me. Nope. When she adds me to her contact list, I KNOW what name she'll give me, and the name that I use to refresh her memory, a DESCRIPTIVE name. Works for her, works for me.

What's the difference between RustyHammer's "you can do whatever you want, she's a cock gobbler, she's raunchy", etc., and she sharing "he's a big tipper, he has bad breath, he's a Cheap Charlie, he's abusive", etc. Two sides, same coin.

They take photos from the security cameras? Who do you think they're going to share those with? Their co-workers? So? Civilian friends? Yea, I don't think so. Your family? How? Publicly? Why? Of course, payback is a mother... and I'm not talking about Shaft.

They look down on us? I'm sure on some. In my experience, providers are VERY astute at assessing attitude. In that line of work, they have to be, if nothing else, risk mitigation. My experience, she's a mirror. You look down on her, she's a whore, nothing but an orifice, and that's the attitude that she'll reflect. If you treat her as a person, that's the attitude she'll reflect. Anyone who's worked customer service knows it's a better time with a nice customer rather than one with attitude. I don't expect any freebies... Just like I don't give freebies... It's BUSINESS.

IMO, I'd think the only punters dismayed on the providers sharing intel are the ones who have something to worry about. NEVER bothered me. I'm happy they share intel, makes my punting easier. I appreciate the "she's just a money grubbing whore" attitude punters because it just raises me in her eyes when I show up. I know I've had some great times, great memories, just by having a good attitude. NOT because I pay more, I'm strictly standard rates. Just on attitude. Now, if you're a "one and done", no problem as you won't see HER again. But you just might see someone else in the shop, and so, even then, it can matter.

And as to money grubbing? Think everyone can agree it's not a nice job, one you could be proud of in front of your parents, your kids. But where they come from, there's no CentreLink. So ask yourself, if you were down on your luck, no opportunities in your home country, do you have the strength to be an expat and take a shit job in a foreign country with a foreign language to be able to support your family? Or would you be sitting on the curb, crying, asking where the welfare office is and how much they can give you. If you think it's no big deal, there's great jobs in the Middle East, oil, security... Your trailer will be rent free, air-conditioned, free cafeteria, plenty of sun and blue sky...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    To quote Capt Renault, I'm shocked, SHOCKED... that the providers share intel on customers. Isn't that unfair? If only there was a place where customers could share intel on providers... Wouldn't that be great?

How old are you people anyway? What's the difference between they sharing intel on us and we on them? Please explain. Neither side wants a bad punt, where the definition of bad depends on which side you're on. We share intel on who provides VFM. They share intel on who's a good customer. Certainly she wants to know how much of a risk factor a customer has, who has an attitude... And just like we can balk when we walk into a shop and see her, why can't she balk when she's see you (2nd person plural). What's the difference?

Who doesn't want a provider to have other customers? Well, unless she's your mistress, and you're going to support her 100%. I want her to be successful so she'll stick around. She contacts other customers? So what? Now, that being said, when she's with you conducting business that's a no-no, but outside work, why do you care? She has a BUSINESS to run. Should she care if you're contacting other providers...? What's the difference?

Decades ago, in a bar with FL's, I asked a FL how much for LT. She took a step back, looked me in the eyes and said, "Why are you asking? Everyone knows how much you pay, you're Mr. 500." Wow. Did I take offense they all had a name for me. Nope. When she adds me to her contact list, I KNOW what name she'll give me, and the name that I use to refresh her memory, a DESCRIPTIVE name. Works for her, works for me.

What's the difference between RustyHammer's "you can do whatever you want, she's a cock gobbler, she's raunchy", etc., and she sharing "he's a big tipper, he has bad breath, he's a Cheap Charlie, he's abusive", etc. Two sides, same coin.

They take photos from the security cameras? Who do you think they're going to share those with? Their co-workers? So? Civilian friends? Yea, I don't think so. Your family? How? Publicly? Why? Of course, payback is a mother... and I'm not talking about Shaft.

They look down on us? I'm sure on some. In my experience, providers are VERY astute at assessing attitude. In that line of work, they have to be, if nothing else, risk mitigation. My experience, she's a mirror. You look down on her, she's a whore, nothing but an orifice, and that's the attitude that she'll reflect. If you treat her as a person, that's the attitude she'll reflect. Anyone who's worked customer service knows it's a better time with a nice customer rather than one with attitude. I don't expect any freebies... Just like I don't give freebies... It's BUSINESS.

IMO, I'd think the only punters dismayed on the providers sharing intel are the ones who have something to worry about. NEVER bothered me. I'm happy they share intel, makes my punting easier. I appreciate the "she's just a money grubbing whore" attitude punters because it just raises me in her eyes when I show up. I know I've had some great times, great memories, just by having a good attitude. NOT because I pay more, I'm strictly standard rates. Just on attitude. Now, if you're a "one and done", no problem as you won't see HER again. But you just might see someone else in the shop, and so, even then, it can matter.

And as to money grubbing? Think everyone can agree it's not a nice job, one you could be proud of in front of your parents, your kids. But where they come from, there's no CentreLink. So ask yourself, if you were down on your luck, no opportunities in your home country, do you have the strength to be an expat and take a shit job in a foreign country with a foreign language to be able to support your family? Or would you be sitting on the curb, crying, asking where the welfare office is and how much they can give you. If you think it's no big deal, there's great jobs in the Middle East, oil, security... Your trailer will be rent free, air-conditioned, free cafeteria, plenty of sun and blue sky...
    Agree with your post Bravo…all but one thing. Taking photos of punters via the security camera is not on, irrespective of whom they share it with. As for intel on punters, you would think that is part and parcel of the job. Why wouldn’t they talk about punters/customers. No different to any other industry.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Agree with your post Bravo…all but one thing. Taking photos of punters via the security camera is not on, irrespective of whom they share it with. As for intel on punters, you would think that is part and parcel of the job. Why wouldn’t they talk about punters/customers. No different to any other industry.
    It's not a perfect world, not for punters, not for providers. Now if a punter wants to provide intel on a provider, there's the shop name, the nationality, and the name (bogus, but it is identifiable at the shop). As in "SP, Vietnamese, avoid BoDoi, she'll stab you in the back". What does she have? A name? No doubt bogus, and easily changed. "Avoid Aussie 'John", he's a Cheap Charlie". OK, the mobile number that made the booking. That works. But rather cumbersome, and will the receptionist or manager really check to see if the number is on a providers' "avoid" list? Will a provider recognize the number? And will the shop take the provider's word for it? After all, the shop's made their coin. WeChat account? Same as mobile number. So, the description. Now for myself, that would be fairly easy, I don't exactly blend in. "That Hugh Grant, he pays only the standard rate, but has a good heart". But, there might be a few others who could be mistaken for Hugh, and I'd hate to be mistakenly grouped in with a "Avoid Hugh, he's got a BAD attitude". And for you (2nd person plural) with "bland" features, a verbal description gets more difficult. Seems the easy road, for them at least, is a photo.

Yes, there's a large downside for us, maybe. But anyone at the shop, provider, receptionist, janitor could take a photo for nefarious purposes. Doubt that the monitor is in a secure area monitored by security staff. But hey, you know me, I'm ALWAYS such a positive, helpful Kumbaya type of person, my take is there's also a small upside. They will know that I'm a good customer. Certainly has worked for me in other climes - the first-time-for-me FL who was hesitant to go with me as I was an unknown-to-her. A simple reference from another FL worked. (Of course it can work against you, as in the scammer who insisted I pay before (danger Will Robinson) then turned LT to ST, THEN told her gf that I'd pay that rate for ST, who was then insulted when I offered her that for LT (follow all that?). Took several "references" to verify my "NO, I DON'T, with the explanation). For them, there's a greater upside than downside. If nothing else, security and risk mitigation (what, shocking, all punters are not on the up and up?)

Like I say, in a perfect world, I would condemn it. But in this world...? I can understand their rationale. Besides, I'm more concerned with being seen entering/exiting by a passing big mouth acquaintance/neighbor than having a provider have a photo of me off a security camera. For a number of regulars, I have her WeChat/Line, and she has mine, and I'm too lazy to have nom de guerre accounts. The practicality of that trumps any privacy issues, and I trust them to do the right thing (remember that 'mirror'?). YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How's Jessics these days? she still top at SP?

Shop Owner

Saigon’s response!

It's not a perfect world, not for punters, not for providers. Now if a punter wants to provide intel on a provider, there's the shop name, the nationality, and the name (bogus, but it is identifiable at the shop). As in "SP, Vietnamese, avoid BoDoi, she'll stab you in the back". What does she have? A name? No doubt bogus, and easily changed. "Avoid Aussie 'John", he's a Cheap Charlie". OK, the mobile number that made the booking. That works. But rather cumbersome, and will the receptionist or manager really check to see if the number is on a providers' "avoid" list? Will a provider recognize the number? And will the shop take the provider's word for it? After all, the shop's made their coin. WeChat account? Same as mobile number. So, the description. Now for myself, that would be fairly easy, I don't exactly blend in. "That Hugh Grant, he pays only the standard rate, but has a good heart". But, there might be a few others who could be mistaken for Hugh, and I'd hate to be mistakenly grouped in with a "Avoid Hugh, he's got a BAD attitude". And for you (2nd person plural) with "bland" features, a verbal description gets more difficult. Seems the easy road, for them at least, is a photo.

Yes, there's a large downside for us, maybe. But anyone at the shop, provider, receptionist, janitor could take a photo for nefarious purposes. Doubt that the monitor is in a secure area monitored by security staff. But hey, you know me, I'm ALWAYS such a positive, helpful Kumbaya type of person, my take is there's also a small upside. They will know that I'm a good customer. Certainly has worked for me in other climes - the first-time-for-me FL who was hesitant to go with me as I was an unknown-to-her. A simple reference from another FL worked. (Of course it can work against you, as in the scammer who insisted I pay before (danger Will Robinson) then turned LT to ST, THEN told her gf that I'd pay that rate for ST, who was then insulted when I offered her that for LT (follow all that?). Took several "references" to verify my "NO, I DON'T, with the explanation). For them, there's a greater upside than downside. If nothing else, security and risk mitigation (what, shocking, all punters are not on the up and up?)

Like I say, in a perfect world, I would condemn it. But in this world...? I can understand their rationale. Besides, I'm more concerned with being seen entering/exiting by a passing big mouth acquaintance/neighbor than having a provider have a photo of me off a security camera. For a number of regulars, I have her WeChat/Line, and she has mine, and I'm too lazy to have nom de guerre accounts. The practicality of that trumps any privacy issues, and I trust them to do the right thing (remember that 'mirror'?). YMMV.
    First, I would like to thank my loyal customers that support my businesses. As you should be aware by now, I take strong and firm actions against my staff doing wrong in my rooms. What they do outside the hours of work I can’t control.
    I have read all the reviews and I can’t understand that some are trying to hurt my business or help? I have beautiful girls across all my shops, come and enjoy and have fun! I have terminated staff popular or not for breaking my policies. As for the security cameras, only I have access and use when customers rob me or do wrong in my shop which is rare. Any questions please send me a PM, if I think they are worthy of an answer I will reply.
    Hope to see you soon, happy punting!

Regards,
    Saigon

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Agreed, really don't see the problem. If you haven't done anything to go in the bad books, you have nothing to worry about. On the positive side, if the girls exchange info on what you like, that's a good thing in my book. "Oh that Asiafever guy, he's easy going, likes to tell jokes, takes a while to cum with just a hj or bj but will cum quicker if you dfk or let him daty." Fantastic, spread the word far and wide please!

Thai girls in the industry have a MASSIVE chat group where they discuss punters as well (and shops, owners, exchange shifts and so on), and yes if they have your pic will share it. They'll describe you in detail and throw you straight under the bus if they feel you've done them wrong. Anyone boycotting Thais because of it? At least in this case it's kept just to the same shops. I'd be amazed if they DIDN'T exchange notes on regulars if I'm being completely honest. It happens in every service industry. Your favourite Cafe? Damn right they talk about you if you're a difficult customer. Same at your hairdresser and so on.

I disagree where it was said Jessie doesn't care about girls giving fs, history has shown multiple times, if she finds out about it then pack your bags. It's her name on the lease, so her rules as far as I'm concerned.

Girls in this industry are transient, they come and go constantly, they're here for money. If they choose to take things out of the shop, that's really their own business, nothing to do with a shop. Anyone else remember the "no exchanging phone numbers or meeting outisde" signs in some shops? Yeah that worked well..

But I digress.

Point is, there seems a lot of guys who are pissed their favourite toys were taken from them and are having a bit of a fit about it. If you miss Natalie that much, for example, she is really easy to find, and she's at shops that just don't care she's barebacking all comers. Go for it, no need to hide or speak in code, but Jessie doesn't run her shops like that. I've seen plenty of the ex-SP girls at other venues where their full menus were available, but in Jessie's shops, I play by the rules of the venue.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigonprincess View Post
    First, I would like to thank my loyal customers that support my businesses. As you should be aware by now, I take strong and firm actions against my staff doing wrong in my rooms. What they do outside the hours of work I can’t control.
    I have read all the reviews and I can’t understand that some are trying to hurt my business or help? I have beautiful girls across all my shops, come and enjoy and have fun! I have terminated staff popular or not for breaking my policies. As for the security cameras, only I have access and use when customers rob me or do wrong in my shop which is rare. Any questions please send me a PM, if I think they are worthy of an answer I will reply.
    Hope to see you soon, happy punting!

Regards,
    Saigon
    I appreciate the response. I certainly understand the need, unfortunately, for security cameras and have NO reason to doubt they are under your sole access.

I don't doubt that a punter can have a bad experience in a shop/with a girl. Several even, and I appreciate those that write about their experiences, good or bad. And while I rank AR's a bit above shop photos, I understand either can be actual, photoshopped, or totally bogus. Always the YMMV. PERSONALLY, I've only been to an SP shop once, and as I wrote, I had a good time and would have no hesitation in returning.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2946160

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Agreed, really don't see the problem. If you haven't done anything to go in the bad books, you have nothing to worry about. On the positive side, if the girls exchange info on what you like, that's a good thing in my book. "Oh that Asiafever guy, he's easy going, likes to tell jokes, takes a while to cum with just a hj or bj but will cum quicker if you dfk or let him daty." Fantastic, spread the word far and wide please!

I'd be amazed if they DIDN'T exchange notes on regulars if I'm being completely honest. It happens in every service industry. Your favourite Cafe? Damn right they talk about you if you're a difficult customer. Same at your hairdresser and so on.
    ... but in Jessie's shops, I play by the rules of the venue.
    Agree.

Doesn't bother me that the providers share intel, they'd be stupid not too, and they're not dumb. Just like why you (2nd person plural) are reading this. In another clime, we'd always be amazed at the intel of the CIA - the Chinese Intelligence Service, so says Mr. 500.

I have no problem staying within a shop's lines. As I said in the AR, it was explained to me, I agreed, and "Bob's your uncle".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123