Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WL and ML that only see certain clients. How do they know if they want to see you or not?

They certainly do especially if your good to them and you make that connection and set a good impression.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    BTW, usually the girl will charge higher amounts if she doesn't like the guy or doesn't find him attractive.

I seen Thai girls charging Indian men 4-5 times what she normally asks for from other guys (and this is if she was even willing to spend time with him)
    They do that because then it'll be a win-win situation for them. Win if the repulsive guy takes the deal, win if he doesn't go for it because she doesn't want to do it with him either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah, I don't think these girls use CCTV at all, bros. More along the lines of you wasting your time and effort to book her only to be rejected when it turns out that you are in the "blacklist", when you're in the room.
    Verbatim I will quote it. Chatswood 60 Employment section. “ Training in all aspects of industry provided including your health and safety provided. Your privacy assured. Our security cameras enable our ladies to view the client before meeting”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They do that because then it'll be a win-win situation for them. Win if the repulsive guy takes the deal, win if he doesn't go for it because she doesn't want to do it with him either.
    yeh true, and in Thailand, I doubt any of our Indian brothers would be willing to shell out 4000-8000 baht short time anyway with a local Thai girl, as I heard that's what some Thai girls are quoting them (1200-2000 baht for everyone else)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would you guys see an ML/WL again after receiving bad service the first visit?
    I've seen people saying that certain MLs/WLs warm up to you after a few visits which makes them worth it in the end but I'm not sure about that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    I've seen people saying that certain MLs/WLs warm up to you after a few visits which makes them worth it in the end but I'm not sure about that.
    Usually no. Why spend your hard earned cash on someone who provided bad service to you? I understand there may have been some reasons for a girl's bad service or performance but would you risk it again? Looking at the current rosters, many fish in the sea to explore.

If you enjoy the first session. Might be worth to go for 2nd one.

But if already very bad. Better not.

Just say 2nd visit service 10% better. If the service 1 out of 10, it will not worth your time and money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Obviously Indian men not the most stylish well groomed or good looking but some of the comments are downright below the belt racist

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On reflection most of my bad experiences have been down to miscommunications & / or language barriers - learning to be very clear at beginning of what's on offer / what you wish for which includes type of service but also length of time on each part. Had a good part 1 but when I looked at the clock it's was 45 mins (guess partly my fault) then ML tried to upsell extras but I walked without tipping. Spoke with Jessie SP afterwards and she explained ML (newish) thought I wanted a long part 1 - went back the week later and had a great session after a 5 mins chat to clear the air and discuss expectations
    Will be returning so very positive outcome

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In my life experiences, you should control everything. No one really cares about you except your parents or close friends.

So if she is spending too much on part 1,then let her know don't wait for her to control it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    That's depends how pretty nd hot are the girl . First of all is she is rude , cold or just lazy. If rude than best to move on, if cold or lazy come back just one more time nd see.

Here a story -
    Ages ago they had this super hot Korean ml at SS...she was super cold too !! but no kps Just stone cold ..not much chatting no eye contacts her face will facing the wall for HJ etc. Got a mate saw her three time they didn't speak a single words according to him haha. Unbelievable . Got another mate refused to go in haha

I saw her two times before I gave up as well..went back in again after a while . Third time lucky she " open wide come Inside " just my tongue nd fingers . So you never know . Given the time effort energy nd determination it was good accomplishment.

It didn't end well for me with her tho my last 3or 4 visits were just as good as the first nd second unfortunately. It was my all fault not her.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    That's depends how pretty nd hot are the girl . First of all is she is rude , cold or just lazy. If rude than best to move on, if cold or lazy come back just one more time nd see.

Here a story -
    Ages ago they had this super hot Korean ml at SS...she was super cold too !! but no kps Just stone cold ..not much chatting no eye contacts her face will facing the wall for HJ etc. Got a mate saw her three time they didn't speak a single words according to him haha. Unbelievable . Got another mate refused to go in haha

I saw her two times before I gave up as well..went back in again after a while . Third time lucky she " open wide come Inside " just my tongue nd fingers . So you never know . Given the time effort energy nd determination it was good accomplishment.

It didn't end well for me with her tho my last 3or 4 visits were just as good as the first nd second unfortunately. It was my all fault not her.
    Sounds like you got a dose of Hera there. If it was her, she wasn't that hot bro. Saggy tits.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its a fact that WLs and MLs do not like Indian customers.
    No point being politically correct or woke.
    The simple fact is WLs and MLs do not like Indian customers.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thats right
    Go Woke, Go Broke

Sounds like you got a dose of Hera there. If it was her, she wasn't that hot bro. Saggy tits.
    Her boobs is very similar to J 227ns Claire but better with Small pink nipples . Claire has better body. Hera was the most beautiful ml in Sydney during that time.
    Every shops want her work for them but she stick to SS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I got labelled a racist the other day coz I said I prefer Italian politicians over Indian politicians.
    This pc society where you can't say or express what's on your mind is the reason why this world is so fucked up!! Men have lost their balls, and have developed manginas instead.

IMG_9354.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Here a story -

This is true. It depends on how hot she is whether she was rude or cold. Sometimes girls with cold personality take time to open up or take a liking to you.

Depends how much time and money you like to try on her. My experience is most girls who are indifferent to me first visit tend to be so in next few ones. Although I seldom revisit after a bad first visit. There was one girl though that second time I saw her she was very different and nice. Turns out she had bad day when I saw her first time.

Her boobs is very similar to J 227ns Claire but better with Small pink nipples . Claire has better body. Hera was the most beautiful ml in Sydney during that time.
    Every shops want her work for them but she stick to SS.
    Yeah, she was a hot girl by ML standards for sure, very pretty. But she was active during a time when there were almost too many hot girls available to be fucked everywhere, including lots of BB.

At that time;

- DOS was at its peak, I could pick a hottie that looked like any uni girl walking on the streets simply by walking in. I'd have my cock in her within 15 minutes of meeting her.

- I also recall vaguely that the MP that was next to the police station, Apple massage or something, had some hotties for a while. I had 2 girls there I think.

- even at SS itself, I had 2 girls that each had qualities that beat Hera if not on beauty but something else. Both wanted to make babies with me, hehehe.

- if that's not enough, outside the area GC was also at its peak with hot girl after hot girl, all nationalities K, C, T, all of them wanting to make babies with me... FMD, really.

So I cast my ind back to that time and I can only remember, yep, Hera was a hottie but I honestly had no time to play her games, lol! I only saw her 2 times I think, and the second time was when I really only wanted a relaxing NHJ. It was pretty good actually!

Yeah, she was a hot girl by ML standards for sure, very pretty. But she was active during a time when there were almost too many hot girls available to be fucked everywhere, including lots of BB.

At that time;

- DOS was at its peak, I could pick a hottie that looked like any uni girl walking on the streets simply by walking in. I'd have my cock in her within 15 minutes of meeting her.

- I also recall vaguely that the MP that was next to the police station, Apple massage or something, had some hotties for a while. I had 2 girls there I think.

- even at SS itself, I had 2 girls that each had qualities that beat Hera if not on beauty but something else. Both wanted to make babies with me, hehehe.

- if that's not enough, outside the area GC was also at its peak with hot girl after hot girl, all nationalities K, C, T, all of them wanting to make babies with me... FMD, really.

So I cast my ind back to that time and I can only remember, yep, Hera was a hottie but I honestly had no time to play her games, lol! I only saw her 2 times I think, and the second time was when I really only wanted a relaxing NHJ. It was pretty good actually!
    Back then I didn't have much for extras or fs with ml at all. I mainly go to SS nd see all those hot Korean ml. It didn't matters I got fs from somewhere else like 5 star Ginza nd M5 ( yes lots hot girls around 2010 to 2018? )

I didn't go to DoS much...the place is very run down very dirty..only girl I saw was M Carli once she was a little Hottie this one. Yes Is good I think ppl is having Orgie there every days

Not Apple massage( is at Pitt Street run a Korean lady name Lulu ex ml SS ) is Golden Rose run by Emma. Gucci is one girl i saw ( one of the biggest ass on a chinese girl ) The famous Baby cat works there name Kitty. Pity it didn't have a shower.

Back then I didn't have much for extras or fs with ml at all. I mainly go to SS nd see all those hot Korean ml. It didn't matters I got fs from somewhere else like 5 star Ginza nd M5 ( yes lots hot girls around 2010 to 2018? )

I didn't go to DoS much...the place is very run down very dirty..only girl I saw was M Carli once she was a little Hottie this one. Yes Is good I think ppl is having Orgie there every days

Not Apple massage( is at Pitt Street run a Korean lady name Lulu ex ml SS ) is Golden Rose run by Emma. Gucci is one girl i saw ( one of the biggest ass on a chinese girl ) The famous Baby cat works there name Kitty. Pity it didn't have a shower.
    Yeah bro, it was golden rose, I messed up the name. I went there a few times, then one time I had a freaking tarantula crawling up the wall next to me as I was getting dressed. I never went back there after that, haha.

DOS was amazing, bro. I had Carli, yes, but plenty other really hot C girls there all of them soooo GFE, and they were very playful with guys that suited their taste.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast