Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WL and ML that only see certain clients. How do they know if they want to see you or not?

Senior Member(無間使者)

WL and ML that only see certain clients. How do they know if they want to see you or not?

Curiosity sparked from 42G Armani's profile on the shop website. It says that she only takes certain clients. If it's your first time visiting her how does she know that she doesn't want to take you? Will you have to go to the shop and show yourself like in a lineup? lol. I know it's easy if it's the first time and just the nationality since reception can ask the guy; but for other reasons the girl wants to avoid?

Also, I rarely see girls twice but when I do, I realize that they didn't know that I was the one that booked them since they are surprised coming in to the room. Does this mean shops don't tell the girls who has booked even if they are the WL/ML's regular? In this case, how would the girls know that the guy they are about to see isn't one of the people that she wants to avoid - either from the guy being disrespectful/too big/ or too rough/etc..?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some girls prefer not to see Indian men. Also, some don’t want to see their own nationality men (e.g. Korean, Japanese) probably for privacy and not getting discovered in a small community.

Most ML/WL see 100 to 200 men every month (8 to 10 a day) so they can’t remember them all, except the men that keep going back every few days or many big tippers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know for sure at 42g the lady U booked sights U on screen before she gets U. I've been told constantly to sit in seat in the cubicle so that I can be seen clearly. How do I know.? I asked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chatswood 60 in their promotion for new girls guarantees that the girls see their client by cctv. I don’t blame them do you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Chatswood 60 in their promotion for new girls guarantees that the girls see their client by cctv. I don’t blame them do you.
    God no. Not at all .I'm all for anything that helps the ladies feel safe n comfortable.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Some girls prefer not to see Indian men...
    Yes I’ve noticed this on few of the rosters @ N5M. Why is that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yes I’ve noticed this on few of the rosters @ N5M. Why is that?
    i've spoken with a few MLs about this, Indians tend to argue with price and not want to pay for the quoted services

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh i noticed a lot of girls having a "No Indian" customers.
    Why is this? As there is a massive Indian communy in Syd, so not seeing Indian customers will cut out a huge potential revenue for them

I don't blame the ladies either for not wanting indian customers, all they do is complain, and that fowl odour like they don't no wat a shower is ��, maybe if they had a little hygiene and a little respect especially for the ladies maybe they wouldn't be barred from places. Ive heard a few incidents and it makes my blood boil to the point I wanna beat a indian with another indian.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol lol. You’d have to be one dumb cunt to haggle on price with a WL/ML in Sydney.

Like she’ll perform the same quality service of you pay her 30 bucks less. Yep, set the mood right from the start. But maybe that’s how the shit goes down in some Mumbai whorehouse. $5/hr? How about $1.50?

You be surprised how good their judge of character is, Afterall they have had to deal with the worst of us to the best of us. It comes down to how you carry self and your energy you project..As soon as they lay eyes on us the ladies know instantly if they will want to keep us a regular. So technically we are there regulars not the other way around..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its the girls right to choose who they do and don't see, but a lot of you are lumping all indians into the same bucket which is unfair. Like all countries there are the good and the bad, I know I'd be upset if all aussies were labelled abusive, drunk, beergut yobos. So how about we leave the decision to the girls and not label all indians as fowl smelling, argumentative and disrespectful.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Its the girls right to choose who they do and don't see, but a lot of you are lumping all indians into the same bucket which is unfair. Like all countries there are the good and the bad, I know I'd be upset if all aussies were labelled abusive, drunk, beergut yobos. So how about we leave the decision to the girls and not label all indians as fowl smelling, argumentative and disrespectful.
    Unfortunately even in Thailand. Alot of Thai girls dont want to see Indian men either. And alot of bars/clubs dont allow Indians in as well.

So this problem isn't just in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So if a girl doesn't want to spend time with you and they spot you on the CCTV or whatever, what do you get told by the mamasan? "Sorry she left", "Sick today" ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    So if a girl doesn't want to spend time with you and they spot you on the CCTV or whatever, what do you get told by the mamasan? "Sorry she left", "Sick today" ?
    CCTV? She would see shit cos I either have my hood on or my face down to the floor. Or both hehe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CCTV? She would see shit cos I either have my hood on or my face down to the floor. Or both hehe.
    Had an incident where they couldnt tell what i looked like as i was wearing hoody too, so girl just came & intro'd herself in person. Then they ask girl if she is good to go, then she was okay to see me & we had a great time.

Maybe for some girls, u need to meet their minimum criteria of physical attractiveness for them to see u.

Somewhere along them lines , and most likely one of the other girls will see you. I wouldn't stress on it to much , the other girl might just be an unexpected gem.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    Unfortunately even in Thailand. Alot of Thai girls dont want to see Indian men either. And alot of bars/clubs dont allow Indians in as well.

So this problem isn't just in Sydney
    That’s right. Pretty funny when you’re at an establishment and choosing a girl from the fishbowl and a group of Indians roll in, you watch a lot of the girls get up and leave or they’re making more of an effort for you to pick them before they leave.

The Indian guys sit in a group on a couch in their golf attire, arms links across each others shoulders like they’re going in for a scrum haha.

A Sydney WL once told me Indians would always say to her, “Two time, Two time..!?” trying to get her to agree to them firing off two shots. And that they reek of cumin or garlic and body odour.

Quite hungry now, might order a vindaloo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha menace, they probably have some system to it though like remembering your contact info or something.

Facts . Hahahahaha. . My balls are hurting pmsl

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast