Thread: North Sydney Men's Paradise

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Sydney Men's Paradise

Shop: North Sydney Mens paradise / North Sydney asian massage
    site: http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
    location: corner of pacific highway and walker street, oppose to north sydney station

I went to north sydney asian massage last week and had a great time with Thai Amy as she provided excellent service. No luck, she was fully booked this morning until 2pm. Pick Eva from 3 available girls. They all looked young, around mid to late 20s, and I believe they are from Thailand or Vietnamese.

Eva is a medium size girl with slim waist and around Ccup, pretty face and body shape looked good. She gave me a firm massage in part one, which I did not expected, as I thought they would not take part one seriously, the massage was good, and relaxed. Touch is also ok during the session.

After told her what I need for part 2, she started stimulate me with some warm oil on my lower part, together with smooth oral skills. I really enjoyed that 15 mins with her fragrance and light music in such dim room. Released at the end by her "magic finger" combined with different technique.

Overall was great, and I tipped her additional $20 as shes pretty cooperative and fulfill my fantacy.

She seems got another booking from 11:15. It would be better call before you go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is this Sunny massage??

Quote Originally Posted by plannergelo View Post
    is this Sunny massage??
    Looks like it Though their website has changed a bit by the looks of it...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for your AR. I went to the shop after reading your review, Amy not working today, and I would recommned Emily, Thai girl and offer everything great at just $100. And boss told me another girl Tina can offer something special, but not really my type.