Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Satantoofuuu View Post
    Tall? Nope. Flat stomach? Nope. Giant delicious boobs? Yesssssss
    I can concur
    If you are a boobs man Anna is a go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Boommm View Post
    I can concur
    If you are a boobs man Anna is a go to.

Hey brother Boommmmmm, so you have tried Anna , where’s you review ? Please share.

Next time I see Anna, I want to fuck her big books this way, to celebrate Spain 🇪🇸 winning the Women World Cup……. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Brother MrPerson,

Take a look below, exactly as you have described above………. haha

Almost exactly like that. She is good for it too. If you know anyone who likes it like that, hit me up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Next time I see Anna, I want to fuck her big books this way, to celebrate Spain ���� winning the Women World Cup……. Haha

That is my favorite position for Spanish, and with a bit of dexterity, you can reach back for some pussy play (I expect her to do her part and keep the breasts firmly pressed together). One thing to be careful of is flowing rivulets over her neck if there's any spill from the suprasternal notch (makes a nice catch basin). They hate to get cum in their hair. So if she has long hair, make sure it's tucked up behind her head.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

She is NOT a G cup she is E cup

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30 min

Extras Cost : $70 tips to ensure Spanish

Services Provided : no massage, body to body, nude HJ, Spanish, stand up Italian, Spanish completion

Age : Looks really young, 20’s, with a really cute and beautiful face. She could be in one of those Tik Tok shorts with millions of views .

Size/shape : Curvaceous full womanly body, all natural big big boobs , I asked if they are F Cups? Anna said “G”, so G Cups they are, 38 G Cups would place Anna in the same league as Emma ex DOS. Great big booty ass too ! Meat lovers shall not wait.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : I’ve got the G Cups I have been longing for for so long, she’s great value you bet.

My experience/comments :

Last week when I saw Candy here to have my back fix (saw Tiffany as well), Candy was telling me about this beautiful young girl with big big balls who works on Tuesday that I must see, so I was trying to book Anna yesterday for today, but Candy wasn’t working yesterday so couldn’t book. I have already made arrangements to have this morning free, so I head to Pyrmont anyway and hope for the best. Well, if I can’t see Anna, I can just see Candy again which ain’t bad either,

Got to the shop by 9.30 and the door was open, bingo. It’s gonna work out just fine. Parked the car and walk in. Candy was surprised to see me as I usually always book in advance, I asked her about the new girl, Candy rang and Anna said she’ll be there by 10am.

So we have half an hour free time so I told Candy to massage me for half an hour while waiting for Anna.

Handed over my $50 and got the best part 1 in town, nothing else needs to be said, Candy purposely gave me some TT too as if to get me into the mood……. Haha

Times fly and after the hot towel wipe down , Candy whispered to my ears: your big balls balls have arrived. Enjoy.

Candy went outside and brought in Anna . At first glance, Anna is young and beautiful, while showing no cleavage but you can tell the stuff she is hiding underneath are Massive !!

As usual, Candy told Anna I’m her big brother and most regular and please look after me.

I have at Anna’s beautiful smiling face and speak mandarins to her, you are so beautiful, she thanks me for seeing her so early.

I was butt naked at the time for Candy’s massage, but have to get up with lil sleepy Al swinging freely down there as I have to have a drink of water and get my wallet out: I asked Anna, $50 for half hour massage fees, plus $70 tip for nude HJ plus Spanish ok ma ?

七十塊脫衣打飛機加胸推可以 ?行 !

After I handed over the $120, I sit on the side of the table to watch Anna got naked !

WOW………..

Sorry , got to go, to be continued…

The AR continues:

Anna is not a small or slim girl, she has large body frame which she needs naturally to support her big boobs and booty ass. So if you are after a different type of girl or you don’t like big tits , booty bottom and not a meat lover , then read no further I’ll say, otherwise, enjoy the rest of my journey.

The oversized bra cones off and viola !! This is what I have been waiting for in the past 4/5 years, since the disappearance of G Cup Emma and EE Cups Bonnie. A big big pair of real breasts. As soon as the panties came off I have to get up and examine those treasures very closely, hands on, up close and personal .

嘩,你的身材這麼好,這麼大的真波波!我好喜歡,我今天是太幸福了。

你喜歡嗎?那要多點來看我

真好,有 F Cup 嗎?

是 G Cup !

Your body is so great, your breasts are real and so big, I like them very much, I am so lucky today.

You like them ? You should come back and see me more.

So nice, are those F Cups ?

They are G Cups !

When you are holding and playing with something so big and heavy, your hands get tired very quickly, so I lay back down on the table.

Pull Anna up to the table, she cross and sit on my tummy , more like rest on her knees with me in the middle . Anna lean forward and those big babies are in my face ( . )( . ).

As I’m her first customer of the day, I can totally enjoy the breasts feeding. And she is absolutely delicious and Ahlungor’s favorite anatomy.

It’s been a very long long time since I could bury my big head completely inside the valley of sins. You can’t describe those feelings. They need to be real, need to be big, soft but not saggy, firm and yet you can grab and change their shapes to your hands’ delight and pushed to try to suffocate your big head, and don’t get me start on what they can do to your lil head and all the erotic pleasures which follows.

When I let go of them to have a breather . Anna asks: 好吃嗎 ?很好!那你慢慢吃,慢慢玩。我現在都是你的。

Nice to eat ? Very nice ! Then you can take it slow, you can play slowly, I’m all yours.

Then Anna playfully using her tits to slap my face while swinging side way. Occasional she would just drop her body down and massage my head with her breasts, she is playful, cheeky, quite uninhibited and knows what men like and generously offering her body to please you. Lovely girl. Great play, great services. And all done with her beaming beautiful smiles. That’s not your usual run of the mill session of RnT, it’s more like fooling around with your high school sweetheart. So much fun !

A little bit of oil was added, then Anna so expertly using her breasts and nipples to arouse lil Al, and it did take long for me to show her my best form . Very quick Anna put me into her Spanish quarter and giving me the overwhelming titty fuck pleasure. When your modest size manhood is being titty fucked by Anna’s pair of 38 G Cups, you will understand what I meant by overwhelming! No BS , her big tits should just about swallowing any size cock unless you are truly massive , but that’s not the subject matter here, the visual and physical pleasures are just so intense, I was so excited I almost blow it so I quickly tap on Anna’s shoulder and ask her to take a break.

It’s time for more water 💦……… haha

VIP Pyrmont doesn’t have large size mirror like 227 Broadway or 208 Oasis, but they do have a small horizontal mirror on the wall.

When I stand up and have Anna standing next to me, I could see everything I want to see from the mirror, so it’s the perfect timing to do my “playing the big tits in front of the mirror “ thing.

It’s so much nicer and more sensual with a bit of oil on Anna’s Fabulous Cups , my hands can slide and caress all over them very smoothly. My full mast is still on so I move Anna’s hand down there. Well, I did pay for a nude HJ didn’t I ?

So this is my favourite scene , two naked bodies in front of the mirror, my two hands playing, caressing, squeezing (ever so gently) and cupping those natural F Cups, whole Anna’s left hand is reaching behind jerking me slowly .

This is what RnT is all about man !

There is one part of Anna’s body I haven’t explore much yet which definitely deserved some play and attention, her booty big ass. Before today, I have been regarding Coco from 208 Stanmore having the bigger and best ass to play with. Only to be trumped by the even bigger and more booty Ass of Anna !

So I move behind Anna and placed my rock hard cock on to Anna’s butt crack and have a feel. Gee, that feels great, sorry to say to all you guys out there who prefer small and slim ass girls, you don’t know what you are missing. But each to his own, the punting world is one big free country. And if you don’t like them big, you probably won’t be reading this review to this point, right?

So, from the earlier Spanish Inquisition, I’m now taking Anna for an Italian job ! I got Anna to lean forward and rest her hands on the table . I dropped a bit more oil on myself so that big Al can slide smooth up and down that sinful crack of hers. I can see from the mirror that Anna’s big tits are swinging a bit as I pleasure myself, I could help but reaching both of my hands to the front to grab those big tits, gee, I am heaven !!

But I know my limitations, this leaning forward position without support while moving my ass up and down to fuck that ass crack ain’t no good to my bad back, do I did that for 30 seconds and have to stop, Anna seems to like what I was doing so she encouraged me to continue.

I laughed and said, I’m tired and I’m too old for this.

Then to my absolute delight, Anna is moving her ass up and down to ass fuck me instead. Now you are talking. I rest on hand on the table so my body has support, the other hand now playing with those big tits freely while I’m holding still my legs and waist so that I won’t be hurting myself and just let that big Anna Ass moving up and down to pleasure me.

Gee, if I haven’t already set my sight firmly on the big Spanish finale later, I could just finish in this sensational Italian Ass Fucking instead.

Have to stop and take another drinks break before I lay back down on the table for the final run home.

Again, my cock and the oil bottle have both been working over time, more more splash of oil to lube up my cock and between Anna’s for readiness of the main course:

I can tell Anna’s is very professional and efficient in setting up the Spanish completion. She spread her legs and have my legs also spread and over hers . Pull my body closer to hers and my cock right in between her big tits, she closes her hands and I am ALL IN .

She moves her upper body up and down a bit and she is Spanishing me. This is not my preferred Spanish position as I like have the girl over me, I hold the outsides of the two breasts. Pushing them together with me cock in the middle for me to fuck and slide in and out to climax, but today I’m more than happy to let Anna take the lead and just lay back and enjoy.

This is something and this should be the first of many more titty fuck sessions I shall have with Anna and her F’s. Like I already promised myself that next time she will lay on her back, me on top to fuck those tits to completion- it’s called 君臨天下 👏👏👌👌👍👍

Time is coming for the final cum shot, so I ask Anna not to move any more, just hold her tits together and let me fuck, and fuck I did, just a few more bursts only as I was so aroused and so close already, I cum and cum quite a lot today as the build up was sensational and prolonged. Didn’t shoot very far though, well, the way I cum these days, shoot out and landed on my own chest is a thing in the past and a bridge too far my friends .

Anna saw that I cum she quickly grab my cock and continue the jerking until I tap her off.

舒服嗎?

好舒服,這個大波波推出好就是不一樣!

喜歡的話一定要再來玩我的大波呀。

Feeling good ?

Very good, using the big tits to cum is just not the same .

If you like, you must come back to play my big boobs again .

I was totally spent so just lay there and let Anna clean me up.

After I got dressed, Candy came in to ask me how was it ? I gave her the two thumbs up and told her 10 out of 10 and those tits are G Cups and absolutely awesome.

One final embrace with Anna and pressing her big tits on my chest one last time today. Can’t wait to fuck them again !

Anna will go straight to my Top MLs List.

Cheers

I tried her Tuesday, she not the girl in the photo! She is a bbw probably 12/14 body size with E cup.
    For me bad experience I was expecting someone else, non cute face, round chubby face
    I don’t think so you guys know what G cup means, she is not even close

The only girls she is g cup that I tried is Victoria from wives only brothel

Quote Originally Posted by Mike10050 View Post
    I tried her Tuesday, she not the girl in the photo! She is a bbw probably 12/14 body size with E cup.
    For me bad experience I was expecting someone else, non cute face, round chubby face
    I don’t think so you guys know what G cup means, she is not even close

The only girls she is g cup that I tried is Victoria from wives only brothel

Hi there Mike,

I welcome debates and arguments on busty lady’s Cup size, since you are quoting my review , you would see that my original assessment was F Cups. But the lady corrected me and said G Cups. And believe me, depending on the standard Cup Sizes from Japan, they could easily be G Cups or above.

If you had gone to see Anna recently you obviously are a fellow breasts lover, would love to read some of your busty punting reviews too.

And no point arguing who is correct, May be reading some other people’s full review on Anna could help the forum community to deciding for themselves?

Mr Person is also a member in AUS99 but this full review was posted in another forum last month:

Quote Originally Posted by mrperson126 View Post

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont

Month/Year of Visit : July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/3 Harwood St, Pyrmont NSW 2009

Phone : (02) 9660 4250

Hours of Business : open 7 days, 10am - 8pm

Extras Cost : $70 tips

Services Provided This Session : Massage, Spanish and HJ

Size/shape : small and baby fat. Huge tits (f cup perhaps), firm and no sag

Value for money/recommend? : very good value

I had read about Anna on some other forums and was so eager to try out a rumoured G cup lady at Pyrmont. I've often found that bigger than E cups and I'm at my limit, they just get too cumbersome... too much boob beyond that. But ey, I gotta satisfy some curiosity.

Had a lot of trouble booking a session as Anna is fully booked a lot, but managed to find a 30 minute window in the morning. I really wish it was an hour though.

Raced over to Pyrmont as soon as I got the booking and Candy showed me into the room. Paid for the 30 minutes and kitted off while waiting for Anna. Anna then knocked on the door and came in, and wow. This girl must be somewhere in her late 20s, not over 30 for sure. She has full lips that look like they've been done recently, big fake eyelashes, nice long dark hair, and two of the biggest, juiciest tits I've seen in so long.

Anna asked me to lay down on the table and began her massage. It was a really good massage, strong hands and we made small talk and had a few laughs while she did her thing. I was actually enjoying the massage so much I almost forgot what I had come for - those huge juggs.

Then, a little over half way I asked Anna if she was too hot in her dress. She knew the gig and walked to the bottom of the table where I couldn't see her and took it all over. She sauntered over fully naked with those two giant milkers just floating on her. We negotiated a NHJ, though if there was time I would have asked for so much more.

Anna got to work on me. I sat up on the table and just had to feel and suck on those big titties. They were full, soft, heavy and all natural. Anna giggled while I alternated between licking and sucking her nipples, and played a bit of tickle tackle between my legs.

Then came the big event. I asked Anna to get on her knees and put me between her tits. She put a cushion on the floor (a good sign she knows she'll be there for a while) and I slide myself between those monsters. I held Anna's shoulders while I thrusted hard in the valley between her giant tits, and she played along well - moaning, looking up at me. I felt her softness slapping on my thighs those things were so big, as I got closer to climax. I couldn't hold on anymore, and when I came I shot a huge load out of her tits and all over her chest and neck, even a bit on her chin. Anna took it well and we had a bit of a laugh about it while I handed her some tissues. It was just epic. My legs were shaking after.

Almost at time and Anna put me back on the table and gave me a final few minutes of massage with a hot towel to close the session. I think we went a bit over but she didn't seem rushed (though, I know she had another booking right then). Handed over the pineapple (great price), and sprinted off so she could have her next session.

Overall, 9/10

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For ME, it's simple: if her buns wrap around my wiener, then it's sufficient for me . Actual letter immaterial. I can always supply the mayonnaise. I just hope she's still around by the time I get back to SYD...

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    For ME, it's simple: if her buns wrap around my wiener, then it's sufficient for me . Actual letter immaterial. I can always supply the mayonnaise. I just hope she's still around by the time I get back to SYD...

Brother Bravo,

Where ever you are, just get back to Sydney and check out Anna mate, she is currently working Tuesday and Thursday every week at VIP, as a Summerville’s regular, they are just around the corner.

I share your thoughts that natural boobs don’t need to be toooo big, any Cups from Double D up to E or F Cups would be perfect,

And I read one of your review and saw that your frustration on the limited positioning the beautiful language of Espanol should take place, I can tell you in no uncertain terms. No such issue with Anna, on my third visit to her on Tuesday, I purposely tried all three positions:

1. Me sitting on the edge of the table, Anna on her knees on the pillow.

2. Anna lay on the table on her back, me on top (this was the one you wanted but denied ?)

3. Finished with my personal favourite, I lay on the table , Anna came between my legs, my hands hold and press those big tits together for me to fuck to completion.

Excellent Spanish collections !!

So you can kiss your not so good Spanish lesson bye for good.

Cheers

Ps. And don’t forget to share upon your return Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Person's Name : Sayuri2

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

………

However, I did inquire about Spanish. Yes, possible, for a surcharge of 30. OK, BUT, she would be on top; below was off the table, her condition. Disappointing, but acceptable.

…….

I quickly called off the cbj and the condom to get down to the language lesson. She was certain sizeable enough to provide a full wrap, and Spanish was completed.

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : August 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Extras Cost : usual $70 tip

Services Provided : started off with standing Italian, then Spanish with Anna on her knees, followed by Anna lay on her back and I titty fuck her from the top, then my favourite Spanish position with her between my legs to completion

Age : Looks really young, 20’s, with a really cute and beautiful face.

Size/shape : Curvaceous womanly body, all natural big big boobs , F Cups for me, one for the true believers and breasts lovers. Great big booty ass too !

Value for money/recommend? : Spanish Queen will take you to titty fuck territory you have never been to.

My experience/comments :

Last week I went to see Anna for the three peat, just can’t get enough of her Spanish smorgasbord, honestly, when was the last time an all natural big breasts ML enthusiastically let you fuck her big tits in three different positions ??

Made the booking with Candy and Anna was quite fully booked, luckily there was a window of 30 min late in the afternoon which fitted perfectly for my availability.

Got to the shop and Anna was still finishing with her client so Candy sat me into the middle room. I went to the bathroom and when I return, Anna was farewelling her client. I got undressed and a few moments later, in come Anna in her tight Red Tee and short white pants.

She gave me a big hug and rubbing her massive blossom all over my chest, gave me an instant hard on. Hand over the massage fees and tips and got naked.

好厲害喔👍這麼快就有返應,

沒辨法,小弟弟又看到他最喜歡的兩個大波波,知道又是開心玩樂的時間了!

Incredible, you have reaction already .

Can’t help it, my little brother sees his favourite two big balls and knows it’s happy play times again. 👏👏

Anna asked if I like to undress her? Of course, my pleasure, I lift up her tee shirt and undid the bra to release her awesome big tits. We said hello to one another and I cup them with both hands in no time.

So heavy and firm in substance. One thing I really like about Anna is her attitude during the session, of course I have been the soft and kind gentleman and always gives Anna and her body the upmost respects. And Anna has never show any slightly sign of disinterest or unwillingness to participate and encourage me to enjoy and explore her assets and penetrate them as I pleased.

While other MLs may have equally spectacular big tits but you can’t do this you can’t do that, too sensitive, no oil on them, I never do that, etc etc. I much rather enjoy and fuck what I can. Right here and right now and the price is right too.

So while I am caressing my favourite toys, Anna removed her last piece of garment. Some oil was applied immediately so Anna can rub her big ASS on my lil Ah, yeah, those ASS are big and bouncy and the butt crack is deep. So deep my rock hard cock went in and totally disappeared. Once I was in there, Anna run that ASS up and down in fine Italiano fashion .

My hands reach to the front to grab her F Cups to maximise my pleasure . Bad move, as I almost just blew it right there and there. So I quickly have to withdraw my Roman legion and have a breather.

Anna sensed what’s happening behind her and laughed.

是不是太興奮啦?哈哈,那緩一緩吧!我還要對你用胸推呢!

Was that too excited for you ? haha, let’s just take it slow, I still want to use my breasts on you!

I took out my phone, showing Anna the three ways I want to fuck her tits, such a good sport, she smiles and says yes to all of them.

你今天想玩這些嗎?沒有問題,想怎麼樣玩都可以!

What a babe !

So no time to waste here, I took out the pillow from under the table and place it on the floor. I sat on the side of the table, Anna gets down on her knees, move closer to me, give my cock a few jerking encouragement as it was fast losing its hardness while setting up the next play.

As soon as Anna run her nipple on my cock , it regain it full mast straight away. More oil was applied and Anna opens up her cleavage and used her tits to engulf me inside.

I really don’t have to do anything, once I’m inside her, she just run her tits up and down my flag pole, everything was out of sight as I wasn’t long enough to stick my head out of her very deep and long cleavage . This is insane, I am not fucking her tits, Anna’s big tits have swallowed me up.

Words can’t describe how sensual and erotic this feels , but being an Alpha Male when it cums to titty fuck, I like to take charge sometimes too, so I started joining in Anna’s motion and moving my hips in and out to start fucking her back, as soon as I was pounding her tits, I knew this is a battle I can not win. The fact is, Anna can let me do this to her all day, but seriously, how long could I last ……. Lol

And at the back of my mind, there are two more titty fuck position I want to do today too, so I slowly withdraw myself and said I need a rest. This is now 15 min into our half an hour session.

Anna gave me another cheeky smile and look.

怎麼啦,又快到高潮了嗎?先緩緩吧,要不要換下個玩法?

好的,讓我在上面.吧

What happened, you are nearing coming, let’s take a rest, you want to change another position ?

Yeap, let me be on top .

So I have to move the pillow again and put it underneath the cover sheet, asked Anna to lay on her back, her natural big tits lay almost flat on her chest, typical character of natural big tits, but as soon as Anna moves her upper arms closer the twin peaks rise above the horizon.

As my cock is pretty oiled up by then , I get right down to business. Anna pushed her tits together, I slide right in and I have to use my arms to support my upper body. This is actually quite some hard works, I banged her tits with everything I got for about 20 seconds and I was getting tired, gee, this breasts man is really getting old and losing the plot.

I stoped and almost resting my lower body on top of those F Cups , slowing moving my hips to enjoy the maximum skin contacts between my cock which is inside the valley of sins . And the front of my thighs and pubic areas on top of Anna’s treasure chest.

Ok, I tried those position, now it’s time to do my cum shot finale , and this got to be done my way. So there is no regret from this titty fuck buffet session.

Got off Anna, have a drink of water. Still 10 min left, so I’m not in any hurry yet. I lay on the table, Anna thought it’s time for her to climb up, I said later, there’s still time, ask her to stand on my right and I spread my legs while open. I actually went soft by then, so Anna picks me up and gave my cock, my balls, my ass some badly needed pampering. Now you are talking. This is much more relaxing and I could enjoy the sight on Anna’s pointy big tits hanging down from her chest, at this angle they are in their best shapes, my right hand reach down to grab Anna’s big Ass, I squeeze them as hard as I could and Anna didn’t mind that.

There’s so much oil all over Anna’s breasts and nipple, so breasts feeding is not a good idea todays. As Anna is doing a great hand job on me, I was getting real close. So it’s time.

Asked Anna to come up to the table, a bit more oil was added as her HJ before was drying up .

Anna actually has a position where she would put my legs over hers but I would rather do it my way so I ask Anna to position herself between my legs. Lean forward so her big tits will hang down right on top of my cock, we make some adjustment and move closer to each other, I can now hold and push her tits together and picks up my cock and place it in the middle of that deep cleavage. I now have totally control of this Spanish job. Tits in my hands, cock inside and I am fucking.

I love it like this mainly because I could control the tightness of pressing her tits on to my cock and my control her tits, I could see my little head coming in and out of her cleavage, my most favourite sight in all the sexual activities I could have and of course, with all the physical skin to skin touches and visual stimulation, I wasn’t going to last too long, cum I did.

And one shot wonder today, a good size drop came out in a rush a landed on my tummy, the rest of the juices just dripping out, I quickly asked Anna to hold me in her hands and help me out with the last few little drops.

Then Anna collapsed herself on top of me so her massive chest are overwhelmingly smashing my poor lil Ah !

Mission accomplished, three titty fuck plays, with the finale cum via my favourite position, those $70 tip to me is like the Best Value for my punting dollars !!

Interestingly, as soon as I was mission completed, someone came through the door, Anna’s next booking, Candy greeted and confirm he’s here for Anna and takes him to the room next door to wait.

Me being a considerate punter told Anna to clean up herself and get ready for her next client, I am just gonna take a moment to rest and will clean up myself.

Anna insisted to at least give me a quick wipe down before she tidy up herself and go to the wash room. Gave me a kiss and a big hug on her way out.

To all fellow breasts lovers. If you enjoy reading my journey and have not yet experienced Anna yourself, what are you waiting for?

Just sharing it as it happened .

Highly recommended

Cheers

Ps. Anna works Tuesday and Thursday at VIP

Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss
    Seems like a lot of guys must have taken your word with Anna at vip ….

I got there last Thursday ………….

she is a very friendly girl and gives a great service . The highlight was fingering as she stood there and kept gushing all over the floor with orgasms .
    Brother HitNMiss,

Have you done a repeat on Anna yet ?

She works Tuesday and Thursday at VIP Pyrmont

Was trying to let go of my sorrow after losing the Grand Final and all my bets on the Broncos on Sunday. Nothing better than fucking Anna’s big big tits and spray all over her bossoms, right ?

Such is my luck, Anna has gone back to China for holiday, so will be MIA for a couple of months.

No issue, Candy just gave me an hour of her signature massage and Spanish finale, very happy man.

And Candy was telling me about all these new girls she has right now so she is not really missing her big star in Anna.

Candy also showing me all these photos of her new girls: Hanna, young and Double D Cups, Lisa, service Queen young Milf , C-D Cups and a Japanese girl Nana on Friday , another D Cups.

Well, I might have to find some time to try may be at least one , either Hanna’s Double D or Lisa’s great services . Both girls are on Wednesday anyway.

I also asked for Candy’s WeChat as many brothers have asked me before and I sent them the old one which no long works apparently.

Ok, here’s the correct Candy WeChat . It’s quite long I hope I got this right, otherwise just hit the shop and scan her ok 👌

WXID_Z03qLrx2r59412

Good luck with that…….haha

Cheers

Ps. All the photos look genuine and the girls are quite busty with a youthful bodies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gutted about Anna being away. I was told Thailand. Not sure what to do with myself in the meantime!

Was trying to let go of my sorrow after losing the Grand Final and all my bets on the Broncos on Sunday. Nothing better than fucking Anna’s big big tits and spray all over her bossoms, right ?

Such is my luck, Anna has gone back to China for holiday, so will be MIA for a couple of months.

No issue, Candy just gave me an hour of her signature massage and Spanish finale, very happy man.

And Candy was telling me about all these new girls she has right now so she is not really missing her big star in Anna.

Candy also showing me all these photos of her new girls: Hanna, young and Double D Cups, Lisa, service Queen young Milf , C-D Cups and a Japanese girl Nana on Friday , another D Cups.

Well, I might have to find some time to try may be at least one , either Hanna’s Double D or Lisa’s great services . Both girls are on Wednesday anyway.

I also asked for Candy’s WeChat as many brothers have asked me before and I sent them the old one which no long works apparently.

Ok, here’s the correct Candy WeChat . It’s quite long I hope I got this right, otherwise just hit the shop and scan her ok 👌

WXID_Z03qLrx2r59412

Good luck with that…….haha

Cheers

Ps. All the photos look genuine and the girls are quite busty with a youthful bodies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do you know where is she now

Do you know where is she now? I don’t seem to see her in the roster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s away on holidays. I’m told she’s back after Christmas.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Starting to lose hope that Anna is ever coming back. Unless she’s back but not working at VIP anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123