Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30 min

Extras Cost : $70 tips to ensure Spanish

Services Provided : no massage, body to body, nude HJ, Spanish, stand up Italian, Spanish completion

Age : Looks really young, 20’s, with a really cute and beautiful face. She could be in one of those Tik Tok shorts with millions of views .

Size/shape : Curvaceous full womanly body, all natural big big boobs , I asked if they are F Cups? Anna said “G”, so G Cups they are, 38 G Cups would place Anna in the same league as Emma ex DOS. Great big booty ass too ! Meat lovers shall not wait.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : I’ve got the G Cups I have been longing for for so long, she’s great value you bet.

My experience/comments :

Last week when I saw Candy here to have my back fix (saw Tiffany as well), Candy was telling me about this beautiful young girl with big big balls who works on Tuesday that I must see, so I was trying to book Anna yesterday for today, but Candy wasn’t working yesterday so couldn’t book. I have already made arrangements to have this morning free, so I head to Pyrmont anyway and hope for the best. Well, if I can’t see Anna, I can just see Candy again which ain’t bad either,

Got to the shop by 9.30 and the door was open, bingo. It’s gonna work out just fine. Parked the car and walk in. Candy was surprised to see me as I usually always book in advance, I asked her about the new girl, Candy rang and Anna said she’ll be there by 10am.

So we have half an hour free time so I told Candy to massage me for half an hour while waiting for Anna.

Handed over my $50 and got the best part 1 in town, nothing else needs to be said, Candy purposely gave me some TT too as if to get me into the mood……. Haha

Times fly and after the hot towel wipe down , Candy whispered to my ears: your big balls balls have arrived. Enjoy.

Candy went outside and brought in Anna . At first glance, Anna is young and beautiful, while showing no cleavage but you can tell the stuff she is hiding underneath are Massive !!

As usual, Candy told Anna I’m her big brother and most regular and please look after me.

I have at Anna’s beautiful smiling face and speak mandarins to her, you are so beautiful, she thanks me for seeing her so early.

I was butt naked at the time for Candy’s massage, but have to get up with lil sleepy Al swinging freely down there as I have to have a drink of water and get my wallet out: I asked Anna, $50 for half hour massage fees, plus $70 tip for nude HJ plus Spanish ok ma ?

七十塊脫衣打飛機加胸推可以 ?行 !

After I handed over the $120, I sit on the side of the table to watch Anna got naked !

WOW………..

Sorry , got to go, to be continued…

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30 min

Extras Cost : $70 tips to ensure Spanish

Services Provided : no massage, body to body, nude HJ, Spanish, stand up Italian, Spanish completion

Age : Looks really young, 20’s, with a really cute and beautiful face. She could be in one of those Tik Tok shorts with millions of views .

Size/shape : Curvaceous full womanly body, all natural big big boobs , I asked if they are F Cups? Anna said “G”, so G Cups they are, 38 G Cups would place Anna in the same league as Emma ex DOS. Great big booty ass too ! Meat lovers shall not wait.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : I’ve got the G Cups I have been longing for for so long, she’s great value you bet.

My experience/comments :

Last week when I saw Candy here to have my back fix (saw Tiffany as well), Candy was telling me about this beautiful young girl with big big balls who works on Tuesday that I must see, so I was trying to book Anna yesterday for today, but Candy wasn’t working yesterday so couldn’t book. I have already made arrangements to have this morning free, so I head to Pyrmont anyway and hope for the best. Well, if I can’t see Anna, I can just see Candy again which ain’t bad either,

Got to the shop by 9.30 and the door was open, bingo. It’s gonna work out just fine. Parked the car and walk in. Candy was surprised to see me as I usually always book in advance, I asked her about the new girl, Candy rang and Anna said she’ll be there by 10am.

So we have half an hour free time so I told Candy to massage me for half an hour while waiting for Anna.

Handed over my $50 and got the best part 1 in town, nothing else needs to be said, Candy purposely gave me some TT too as if to get me into the mood……. Haha

Times fly and after the hot towel wipe down , Candy whispered to my ears: your big balls balls have arrived. Enjoy.

Candy went outside and brought in Anna . At first glance, Anna is young and beautiful, while showing no cleavage but you can tell the stuff she is hiding underneath are Massive !!

As usual, Candy told Anna I’m her big brother and most regular and please look after me.

I have at Anna’s beautiful smiling face and speak mandarins to her, you are so beautiful, she thanks me for seeing her so early.

I was butt naked at the time for Candy’s massage, but have to get up with lil sleepy Al swinging freely down there as I have to have a drink of water and get my wallet out: I asked Anna, $50 for half hour massage fees, plus $70 tip for nude HJ plus Spanish ok ma ?

七十塊脫衣打飛機加胸推可以 ?行 !

After I handed over the $120, I sit on the side of the table to watch Anna got naked !

WOW………..

Sorry , got to go, to be continued…

The AR continues:

Anna is not a small or slim girl, she has large body frame which she needs naturally to support her big boobs and booty ass. So if you are after a different type of girl or you don’t like big tits , booty bottom and not a meat lover , then read no further I’ll say, otherwise, enjoy the rest of my journey.

The oversized bra cones off and viola !! This is what I have been waiting for in the past 4/5 years, since the disappearance of G Cup Emma and EE Cups Bonnie. A big big pair of real breasts. As soon as the panties came off I have to get up and examine those treasures very closely, hands on, up close and personal .

嘩,你的身材這麼好,這麼大的真波波!我好喜歡,我今天是太幸福了。

你喜歡嗎?那要多點來看我

真好,有 F Cup 嗎?

是 G Cup !

Your body is so great, your breasts are real and so big, I like them very much, I am so lucky today.

You like them ? You should come back and see me more.

So nice, are those F Cups ?

They are G Cups !

When you are holding and playing with something so big and heavy, your hands get tired very quickly, so I lay back down on the table.

Pull Anna up to the table, she cross and sit on my tummy , more like rest on her knees with me in the middle . Anna lean forward and those big babies are in my face ( . )( . ).

As I’m her first customer of the day, I can totally enjoy the breasts feeding. And she is absolutely delicious and Ahlungor’s favorite anatomy.

It’s been a very long long time since I could bury my big head completely inside the valley of sins. You can’t describe those feelings. They need to be real, need to be big, soft but not saggy, firm and yet you can grab and change their shapes to your hands’ delight and pushed to try to suffocate your big head, and don’t get me start on what they can do to your lil head and all the erotic pleasures which follows.

When I let go of them to have a breather . Anna asks: 好吃嗎 ?很好!那你慢慢吃,慢慢玩。我現在都是你的。

Nice to eat ? Very nice ! Then you can take it slow, you can play slowly, I’m all yours.

Then Anna playfully using her tits to slap my face while swinging side way. Occasional she would just drop her body down and massage my head with her breasts, she is playful, cheeky, quite uninhibited and knows what men like and generously offering her body to please you. Lovely girl. Great play, great services. And all done with her beaming beautiful smiles. That’s not your usual run of the mill session of RnT, it’s more like fooling around with your high school sweetheart. So much fun !

A little bit of oil was added, then Anna so expertly using her breasts and nipples to arouse lil Al, and it did take long for me to show her my best form . Very quick Anna put me into her Spanish quarter and giving me the overwhelming titty fuck pleasure. When your modest size manhood is being titty fucked by Anna’s pair of 38 G Cups, you will understand what I meant by overwhelming! No BS , her big tits should just about swallowing any size cock unless you are truly massive , but that’s not the subject matter here, the visual and physical pleasures are just so intense, I was so excited I almost blow it so I quickly tap on Anna’s shoulder and ask her to take a break.

It’s time for more water 💦……… haha

VIP Pyrmont doesn’t have large size mirror like 227 Broadway or 208 Oasis, but they do have a small horizontal mirror on the wall.

When I stand up and have Anna standing next to me, I could see everything I want to see from the mirror, so it’s the perfect timing to do my “playing the big tits in front of the mirror “ thing.

It’s so much nicer and more sensual with a bit of oil on Anna’s Fabulous Cups , my hands can slide and caress all over them very smoothly. My full mast is still on so I move Anna’s hand down there. Well, I did pay for a nude HJ didn’t I ?

So this is my favourite scene , two naked bodies in front of the mirror, my two hands playing, caressing, squeezing (ever so gently) and cupping those natural F Cups, whole Anna’s left hand is reaching behind jerking me slowly .

This is what RnT is all about man !

There is one part of Anna’s body I haven’t explore much yet which definitely deserved some play and attention, her booty big ass. Before today, I have been regarding Coco from 208 Stanmore having the bigger and best ass to play with. Only to be trumped by the even bigger and more booty Ass of Anna !

So I move behind Anna and placed my rock hard cock on to Anna’s butt crack and have a feel. Gee, that feels great, sorry to say to all you guys out there who prefer small and slim ass girls, you don’t know what you are missing. But each to his own, the punting world is one big free country. And if you don’t like them big, you probably won’t be reading this review to this point, right?

So, from the earlier Spanish Inquisition, I’m now taking Anna for an Italian job ! I got Anna to lean forward and rest her hands on the table . I dropped a bit more oil on myself so that big Al can slide smooth up and down that sinful crack of hers. I can see from the mirror that Anna’s big tits are swinging a bit as I pleasure myself, I could help but reaching both of my hands to the front to grab those big tits, gee, I am heaven !!

But I know my limitations, this leaning forward position without support while moving my ass up and down to fuck that ass crack ain’t no good to my bad back, do I did that for 30 seconds and have to stop, Anna seems to like what I was doing so she encouraged me to continue.

I laughed and said, I’m tired and I’m too old for this.

Then to my absolute delight, Anna is moving her ass up and down to ass fuck me instead. Now you are talking. I rest on hand on the table so my body has support, the other hand now playing with those big tits freely while I’m holding still my legs and waist so that I won’t be hurting myself and just let that big Anna Ass moving up and down to pleasure me.

Gee, if I haven’t already set my sight firmly on the big Spanish finale later, I could just finish in this sensational Italian Ass Fucking instead.

Have to stop and take another drinks break before I lay back down on the table for the final run home.

Again, my cock and the oil bottle have both been working over time, more more splash of oil to lube up my cock and between Anna’s for readiness of the main course:

I can tell Anna’s is very professional and efficient in setting up the Spanish completion. She spread her legs and have my legs also spread and over hers . Pull my body closer to hers and my cock right in between her big tits, she closes her hands and I am ALL IN .

She moves her upper body up and down a bit and she is Spanishing me. This is not my preferred Spanish position as I like have the girl over me, I hold the outsides of the two breasts. Pushing them together with me cock in the middle for me to fuck and slide in and out to climax, but today I’m more than happy to let Anna take the lead and just lay back and enjoy.

This is something and this should be the first of many more titty fuck sessions I shall have with Anna and her F’s. Like I already promised myself that next time she will lay on her back, me on top to fuck those tits to completion- it’s called 君臨天下 👏👏👌👌👍👍

Time is coming for the final cum shot, so I ask Anna not to move any more, just hold her tits together and let me fuck, and fuck I did, just a few more bursts only as I was so aroused and so close already, I cum and cum quite a lot today as the build up was sensational and prolonged. Didn’t shoot very far though, well, the way I cum these days, shoot out and landed on my own chest is a thing in the past and a bridge too far my friends .

Anna saw that I cum she quickly grab my cock and continue the jerking until I tap her off.

舒服嗎?

好舒服,這個大波波推出好就是不一樣!

喜歡的話一定要再來玩我的大波呀。

Feeling good ?

Very good, using the big tits to cum is just not the same .

If you like, you must come back to play my big boobs again .

I was totally spent so just lay there and let Anna clean me up.

After I got dressed, Candy came in to ask me how was it ? I gave her the two thumbs up and told her 10 out of 10 and those tits are G Cups and absolutely awesome.

One final embrace with Anna and pressing her big tits on my chest one last time today. Can’t wait to fuck them again !

Anna will go straight to my Top MLs List.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know is she offers part 3 or 2.5?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This wonderful review should be posted in the private massage section so it doesn’t disappear into shop clutter oblivion. Please no disrespect to the esteemed one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AHLUNGOR you are such a fantastic writer, your erotic stories really makes us punters want to go for a punt, such a bad bad man! Keep them cuming!

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Do you know is she offers part 3 or 2.5?
    Sorry mate, didn’t ask in my rather short session , that’s for you to find out man, I’m more than happy with all the Anna driven style Spanish and Italian plays.

But that’s just me.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    This wonderful review should be posted in the private massage section so it doesn’t disappear into shop clutter oblivion. Please no disrespect to the esteemed one.
    Thanks mate, good point and I always do double post in both sections for exactly that reason, what can else we do ?………haha

Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    AHLUNGOR you are such a fantastic writer, your erotic stories really makes us punters want to go for a punt, such a bad bad man! Keep them cuming!
    Thanks for the kinds words mate.

I haven’t been doing too much punting in recent years. And Anna’s review is probably just an on par AR. You should read some of my more proud of posts in years before . They can all be found in my review directories. May be take a look at that original review on Mimi @ Stanmore.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Girls Pics

Hi, does Vip Pyrmont have pics of the girls? Wechat or similar?
    or any way to see pics of Anna?

Thank you everyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for the kinds words mate.

I haven’t been doing too much punting in recent years. And Anna’s review is probably just an on par AR. You should read some of my more proud of posts in years before . They can all be found in my review directories. May be take a look at that original review on Mimi @ Stanmore.

Cheers
    I definitely have dai lo. I read them when I'm unable to get out, which is probably a bad idea because it makes me want to go even more haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this shop have a WeChat for their roster ?

Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Does this shop have a WeChat for their roster ?

I think Candy probably has WeChat, you can ring the shop to find out.

And I have found this from one of Candys old post, give it a try, may be still working:

WeChat: vipmassage888

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    do you think she is similar to ADA or HELEN from Summerville Massage or she has bigger boobs?
    Because 38G is really BIG. ( I don't mind really big boobs as long as they are natural )
    I hope you could answer me before I go tomorrow .
    Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anna does sound amazing, I’m so intrigued

While I am always guided by and respect Ahlungor’s advice, he has at times described some of my favorite big chests as “too big”…so the fact that Anna has not been described by him as too big gives me some minor concerns, but I could be wrong, and I’ll still try her because he is the authority on all things relating to big chests!

It’s Tuesday, Anna’s day, book early and don’t miss out.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaboy View Post
    do you think she is similar to ADA or HELEN from Summerville Massage or she has bigger boobs?
    Because 38G is really BIG. ( I don't mind really big boobs as long as they are natural )
    I hope you could answer me before I go tomorrow .
    Thank you
    Hi brother did u end up going? Very interested in hearing your words of wisdom too.

Quote Originally Posted by Organisingchaos View Post
    Hi brother did u end up going? Very interested in hearing your words of wisdom too.
    Mate, don’t wait for other people’s words, unless you are not interested in natural big tits. Go for yourself Bro, this week Tuesday and Thursday.

Book now.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to her the other day. I believe its sarah from randwick massage. Probably more of an e cup than g.

I used to see an g cup on the regular at 310 botany rd in randwick (2-3 years ago) and it does not compare

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh Uh not another exaggeration of the chestical department!
    I’m actually relieved on the thought of missing out LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Oh Uh not another exaggeration of the chestical department!
    I’m actually relieved on the thought of missing out LOL

Hi there Veets,

If you have read my review, you would see that my original assessment on Anna’s boobs size was F Cups when I asked the lady . And she corrected me and said G Cups ! What am I supposed to do, argue with the lady?

Here’s what I posted:

Ps. In comparison, my original Assessment on my first meet with Emma @DOS was 40 G Cups, so there was a bit of a gap between the two beauties.

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast