Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna @ VIP Pyrmont, 38 G Cups, 人靚波大服務好。

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s Tuesday, Anna’s day, book early and don’t miss out.

Cheers
    This Thursday ill give her a go!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by getboogied View Post
    I went to her the other day. I believe its sarah from randwick massage. Probably more of an e cup than g.

I used to see an g cup on the regular at 310 botany rd in randwick (2-3 years ago) and it does not compare
    Can you confirm this is true? Saving me a punt if so!

thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review, will have to pay a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another great AR bro 👌

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    this week Tuesday and Thursday.
    Hey mate are Tuesday and Thursday Anna’s usually roster? I’m looking forward to see her after your AR.

Quote Originally Posted by titslover1 View Post
    Hey mate are Tuesday and Thursday Anna’s usually roster? I’m looking forward to see her after your AR.
    I think so, better ring and book ahead.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Tried Anna a few weeks ago and was not disappointed. Anna is a bigger girl, a little baby fat on her but I wouldn't call her 'fat' or even 'large'. She's very welcoming and friendly, gives a really good massage, and well, those tits. OMG. Those are some of the biggest, loveliest tits I've seen in a long time. When she took those out, they just hung there, so full and not sagging even a little, which for big boobs like that is rare. She's young, so it must be the youth holding those up (I think she's 25-30... and not over 30 for sure).

I got NHJ and Spanish off her and she knew exactly what to do. Got on her knees and I put my hands on her shoulder and fucked those mammaries hard. She played along well, moaning and looking up. So hot. When I came, I blasted a lot all over her and she took it like a champ. 10/10 for the experience, but I only wish I'd booked for longer.

For those looking for a busty girl who is not small, I totally recommend.

Hi brother MrPerson

Thanks for sharing.

There you are, lovely sweet Anna on her knees and you pumping away. So you guys were all getting that very special Spanish treatment ? and I thought I learned something new that day…… LOL 😂

Yeap, Anna is a very special lady and undisputed Spanish Queen. The best thing, as you have stated, she is genuinely enjoying giving the pleasure !

Highly recommended

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you let me know how Anna body compared to Emma@Dos please? Is she tall and have a flat stomach like Emma?

OMG I am missing Emma's body so bad...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dickboi View Post
    Can you let me know how Anna body compared to Emma@Dos please? Is she tall and have a flat stomach like Emma?

OMG I am missing Emma's body so bad...
    Tall? Nope. Flat stomach? Nope. Giant delicious boobs? Yesssssss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    According to a member on this message board Anna is Sarah from Renwick!
    Can anyone confirm??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Satantoofuuu Satantoofuuu for the intel.

Need to find another Emma or hoping she comes back...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30 min

Extras Cost : $70 tips to ensure Spanish

Services Provided : no massage, body to body, nude HJ, Spanish, stand up Italian, Spanish completion

Age : Looks really young, 20’s, with a really cute and beautiful face. She could be in one of those Tik Tok shorts with millions of views .

Size/shape : Curvaceous full womanly body, all natural big big boobs , I asked if they are F Cups? Anna said “G”, so G Cups they are, 38 G Cups would place Anna in the same league as Emma ex DOS. Great big booty ass too ! Meat lovers shall not wait.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : I’ve got the G Cups I have been longing for for so long, she’s great value you bet.

My experience/comments :

Last week when I saw Candy here to have my back fix (saw Tiffany as well), Candy was telling me about this beautiful young girl with big big balls who works on Tuesday that I must see, so I was trying to book Anna yesterday for today, but Candy wasn’t working yesterday so couldn’t book. I have already made arrangements to have this morning free, so I head to Pyrmont anyway and hope for the best. Well, if I can’t see Anna, I can just see Candy again which ain’t bad either,

Got to the shop by 9.30 and the door was open, bingo. It’s gonna work out just fine. Parked the car and walk in. Candy was surprised to see me as I usually always book in advance, I asked her about the new girl, Candy rang and Anna said she’ll be there by 10am.

So we have half an hour free time so I told Candy to massage me for half an hour while waiting for Anna.

Handed over my $50 and got the best part 1 in town, nothing else needs to be said, Candy purposely gave me some TT too as if to get me into the mood……. Haha

Times fly and after the hot towel wipe down , Candy whispered to my ears: your big balls balls have arrived. Enjoy.

Candy went outside and brought in Anna . At first glance, Anna is young and beautiful, while showing no cleavage but you can tell the stuff she is hiding underneath are Massive !!

As usual, Candy told Anna I’m her big brother and most regular and please look after me.

I have at Anna’s beautiful smiling face and speak mandarins to her, you are so beautiful, she thanks me for seeing her so early.

I was butt naked at the time for Candy’s massage, but have to get up with lil sleepy Al swinging freely down there as I have to have a drink of water and get my wallet out: I asked Anna, $50 for half hour massage fees, plus $70 tip for nude HJ plus Spanish ok ma ?

七十塊脫衣打飛機加胸推可以 ?行 !

After I handed over the $120, I sit on the side of the table to watch Anna got naked !

WOW………..

Sorry , got to go, to be continued…

Hi Brother AL, just wondering if Anna massage's any good as Candy's? I like good massage with great TT, like Candy's 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Hi Brother AL, just wondering if Anna massage's any good as Candy's? I like good massage with great TT, like Candy's 😊
    Hi brother Kimci,

Sorry I can’t really answer that question, as I actually never had any massage from Busty Anna to tell the truth, except cock massage and Spanish…… haha

TT, of course that’s part of the play and her part two is right up there, but then again, the main course and focus for me were always on those big big boobs.

If you are a breasts man like yours truly, Anna is a must try, otherwise, just stick with master Candy, either way, you can’t lose.

Cheers

Ps. Anna works Tuesday and Thursday at Pyrmont.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi brother Kimci,

Sorry I can’t really answer that question, as I actually never had any massage from Busty Anna to tell the truth, except cock massage and Spanish…… haha

TT, of course that’s part of the play and her part two is right up there, but then again, the main course and focus for me were always on those big big boobs.

If you are a breasts man like yours truly, Anna is a must try, otherwise, just stick with master Candy, either way, you can’t lose.

Cheers

Ps. Anna works Tuesday and Thursday at Pyrmont.
    Hahaha, i will then.

I was in awe when Candy show her to me while she having rest in the room next to toilet, she is cute. Time to plan the next visit 😁

Cheers brother AL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think Candy probably has WeChat, you can ring the shop to find out.
    And I have found this from one of Candys old post, give it a try, may be still working:
    WeChat: vipmassage888
    That WeChat not working, No Roster to know who's there, or who available on when?

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyeugene View Post
    That WeChat not working, No Roster to know who's there, or who available on when?
    You can’t just ring the shop and check ?

Candy was never good at answering WeChat anyway.

Today being Thursday I think Anna, Amy and Candy are all on.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anna was off today. I don't know where to aim for Anna big boobs next tues, try Amy's supposed great massage or go for Candy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    According to a member on this message board Anna is Sarah from Renwick!
    Can anyone confirm??
    Hi, has anyone been able to confirm this?

A picture says a thousand words.

This was exactly what Anna did to me in our second session, even the way that the girl was on her knees on a cusion :

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post

I got NHJ and Spanish off her and she knew exactly what to do. Got on her knees and I put my hands on her shoulder and fucked those mammaries hard. She played along well, moaning and looking up. So hot. When I came, I blasted a lot all over her and she took it like a champ. 10/10 for the experience, but I only wish I'd booked for longer.

For those looking for a busty girl who is not small, I totally recommend.

Hey Brother MrPerson,

Take a look below, exactly as you have described above………. haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast