Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese Girls

Vietnamese Girls

Have you guys noticed an influx of Vietnamese girls all over the place?

I'm seeing a high proportion of Viet girls everywhere.

Has there been a change in visa requirements from Vietnam?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think Albanese was just there, maybe that's what he was doing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks albo.........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

I haven’t but where about OP? Viets are my fav to fuck ever since my trips to Saigon.

Banned
    Bring them on. The more the better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know best fs shops for viet girls?

There were 5 Viet girls at 42G yesterday.

A couple at N5M.

I saw one at 88A.

A private in Chatswood, Chanel in Burswood.

Just have a look at the WeChat updates.

There's like at least one Vietnamese girl in most shops.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There are a number of reasons for the influx, but to keep it to the main ones.

More flights at better prices between Vietnam and Australia.

Improved realtions between the countries, including easier to get visas, especially for students and skilled workers. There was a 30% increase to the cap for work and holiday visas for last financial year as an example, and extra years can be applied for if certain criteria are met. Visitor visas can stay up to 12 months etc.

Vietnamese economy rode through covid remarkably well, but now is facing a bit of a headwind, and so when compared with other countries Australia is a good place to come and earn money, and the fact that Vietnamese girls have a good reputation, they are in demand.

Have certainly noticed and welcomed the increase, long may it continue.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I only had 1 good exp with a Viet WL. V Nicole (42), now Dior at Ginza

Most the other Viet WL I seen since are all same as most the short stay J-Girls who are just here to make $$$ & shit, robotic service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    I only had 1 good exp with a Viet WL. V Nicole (42), now Dior at Ginza

Most the other Viet WL I seen since are all same as most the short stay J-Girls who are just here to make $$$ & shit, robotic service.
    See, it's interesting how we have had such different experiences. I've had some FANTASTIC sessions with Viet girls. I could reel off 6 or 7 names that would rank in my top 20. In fact, my all-time #1 girl was Viet, I must have seen her 20+ times. Nothing has ever come close. I know what you mean because I've seen a few girls like that, and for me that has more often than not been my experience with Thai girls.
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    See, it's interesting how we have had such different experiences. I've had some FANTASTIC sessions with Viet girls. I could reel off 6 or 7 names that would rank in my top 20. In fact, my all-time #1 girl was Viet, I must have seen her 20+ times. Nothing has ever come close. I know what you mean because I've seen a few girls like that, and for me that has more often than not been my experience with Thai girls.
    I guess YMMV & not every guy will have the same experience with the same girl. My best experiences have generally been with Korean & Japanese women. Minus the bad short stay J-girls but they're a common issue with all punters. Maybe I vibe & click better with them.

The latest Viet girl I seen was V-Lillian at No5M. Also very dissapointing. After that, not too keen on venturing outside of my usual Japanese & Korean girls. Thai girls, I have had great experiences with though funnily enough.

I get the feeling that alot of these new influx of Viet girls were getting are also short stay type girls who are just here to make quick money

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Whether they are Japanese or Vietnamese, they're here just to make quick easy money and head back home soon. Many don't even get the chsnce to do any sightseeing. However, Australia is sure the lucky country to them. Good money from many punters with big pockets of cash!🤣
    There may be a difference in culture as well. Like in Japan, people take pride & honour in their work/services. True, but there are occasional great ones like J kanon or J Yuha at Ginza.

Hmm, interesting, Vietnam I can see why. But Japan is already a wealthy 1st world country. Their standard of living & earning would be same here. Not sure if earning in AUD would make much difference for them. In fact, if you go SEA, theres alot of Japanese men punting over there. So doesnt make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    There may be a difference in culture as well. Like in Japan, people take pride & honour in their work/services. True, but there are occasional great ones like J kanon or J Yuha at Ginza.

Hmm, interesting, Vietnam I can see why. But Japan is already a wealthy 1st world country. Their standard of living & earning would be same here. Not sure if earning in AUD would make much difference for them. In fact, if you go SEA, theres alot of Japanese men punting over there. So doesnt make sense.
    Life in Japan as a normal salary earner can be tough and stressful.

That's why you see salary men pissed by 5:30pm then crashed out on the streets.

They can definitely make more money here. Although it's not a necessity like SE Asian girls where they have to send money back to their families.

I know a few Japanese girls in the industry did it for some extra cash and the sex. Japanese girls are different from other cultures when it comes to sex for sure.

I also have some great memories of sex with Vietnamese girls. I guess it's up to the individual but there are more Japanese freaks out there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Selena/Christina at 41 Epping has a great body and does full extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I’ve saw a Vietnamese girl last year who was on a 90 day visa and she worked every day. No days off.
    She said making $500 a month (US$335) in Vietnam was considered great income. She was making this here everyday so she can go back with about 4 to 5 years equivalent salary saved.

Good on them. Very enterprising culture.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Alot have kids back home or they give it to their fams. Some have dead beat husbands and ironically use the money they send home to go out whoring

This is for all nationalities

Life in Japan as a normal salary earner can be tough and stressful.

That's why you see salary men pissed by 5:30pm then crashed out on the streets.

They can definitely make more money here. Although it's not a necessity like SE Asian girls where they have to send money back to their families.

I know a few Japanese girls in the industry did it for some extra cash and the sex. Japanese girls are different from other cultures when it comes to sex for sure.

I also have some great memories of sex with Vietnamese girls. I guess it's up to the individual but there are more Japanese freaks out there.

Ahh thats interesting. Thats why I love Japanese girls, love how they look so cute & innocent but can be freaks at the same time.

yeah I noticed that with SEA girls. They seem to keep sending money back to family. Whereas Japanese girls, are doing it for their own personal reasons (to buy a nice bags, clothes, pay off debt etc)

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Alot have kids back home or they give it to their fams. Some have dead beat husbands and ironically use the money they send home to go out whoring

This is for all nationalities
    I noticed this specifically with Filipina/Thai girls too. They seem to be forever supporting family members and dead beat boyfriends/husbands. And constantly sending money back to support them back in their home countries.

Apparently its just accepted there that Thai men can have multiple other girls on the side. Life must be good for a Thai guy over there. Filipino men are apparently the same as Thai men in regards to this according to a friend who goes there often.

Seems like in their culture, the girls are the main providers and workhorses for the family.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would feel guilty fucking a Vietnam lady as her country was in a war with Australia in the 1960s I would think she would think I am taking it too far. Poor people had the Americans nuke them too

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Kekilli View Post
    I would feel guilty fucking a Vietnam lady as her country was in a war with Australia in the 1960s I would think she would think I am taking it too far. Poor people had the Americans nuke them too
    Dafuq?

It's too early on a Saturday morning to be high dude. Put the pipe down..
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast