Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vietnamese Girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Kekilli View Post
    I would feel guilty fucking a Vietnam lady as her country was in a war with Australia in the 1960s I would think she would think I am taking it too far. Poor people had the Americans nuke them too
    I blame the modern progressive education system for producing retardation like this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The girls are coming to Australia to get some good boom boom and make some money. No one is forcing them to go to Australia to have sex with many guys who the majority won't be Vietnamese. Why should you worry about what happened many years ago?
    She say “no boom boom with soul brudda”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    She say “no boom boom with soul brudda”
    LOL do Viet ML/WL's also refuse Indian clients?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    LOL do Viet ML/WL's also refuse Indian clients?
    This wasn’t meant to imply that Viet girls won’t see black customers. It was just a quote from a famous Vietnam War film Full Metal Jacket when a Viet WL refused to service a black american soldier because he was “too beaucoup”.

As to whether they service Indians this would be individual choice/preference. They only go no Indian once they’ve had too many bad experiences and the common denominator is ethnicity or their working friends tell them of their lived experiences and suggests them to impose the same restrictions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is an influx of Vietnamese talent at 42G today. Will have to make my way there soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    This wasn’t meant to imply that Viet girls won’t see black customers. It was just a quote from a famous Vietnam War film Full Metal Jacket when a Viet WL refused to service a black american soldier because he was “too beaucoup”.

As to whether they service Indians this would be individual choice/preference. They only go no Indian once they’ve had too many bad experiences and the common denominator is ethnicity or their working friends tell them of their lived experiences and suggests them to impose the same restrictions.
    haha I never seen Full Metal Jacket. But the most well known quote I come across from it is the "me love you long time".
    I think i have seen quite a few Viet girls with a "No Indians" on their profile so I guess a few are not seeing our Indian brothers as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Must be the new flavour of the month

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    There is an influx of Vietnamese talent at 42G today. Will have to make my way there soon.
    Bro, I love Viet girls. They're beautiful. Would see them more often if alot more can give great service. Not just the robotic, wham bam, thank you maam.
    Next... type service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    Ended up at 42G tonight as part of my rehab 👍saw Mia. Shop profile is accurate. 25. Long black hair about 5'6. Sleek would be appropriate. D cup enhanced. Arse to die for so probably had work. An absolute bombshell.🔥🔥 If she holds it together she will be famous 😎

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12