Phone : 0498 100011

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, cowgirl

Size/shape : Pretty, lovely slim figure, F-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a brilliant session

My experience/comments : After my session with the massively titted Barbie at No 90 last Thursday, I thought I’d have some more of the same. I’d seen the photos of Lan at 42 (and in her previous incarnation as Enosa at Sakura 57) and liked what I saw so I booked her.

At the rear of 42 I parked in a position so I wouldn’t be blocked in and made a phone call. Then an attractive girl turned up looking for somewhere to park so I said I’d move to let her park behind me as I’d be leaving first. She was grateful and said she was called Jessica – I said I’d come and see her next time – a deposit in the favour bank is always useful.

Into the shop and I paid and after a short wait I was joined by Lan who led me to the room. And I bumped into ABC Jennifer who said she remembered me from N5M.

Lan is pretty and was wearing a tight, stringy black dress which hid very little.

She stood in front of me for some very sensual DFKing (best I’ve had for a while) and she stroked my cock through my trousers with some dirty talking.

Soon she was lowering my trousers and squatted in front of me. She applied some lube to my cock and started sucking me.

It was a wonderful BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft and sensual lips, plenty of saliva (including spitting on my cock) and looking up at me for some great eye-contact.

Then we pretty well ripped each other’s clothes off and threw them on the floor.

Lan has a lovely slim figure and a fantastic pair of tits – maybe F-cups but look even bigger on her petite frame, I don’t know. She has a slim waist, a cute butt and a trimmed bush. She also has a couple of tatts.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she went down for some more wonderful BJ with eye-contact and more potty-mouthing.

In no time at all Lan decided she wanted to fuck and I couldn’t stop her. She dressed me and, with me still sitting on the edge of the bed and her standing in front of me, rubbed my cock against her clit. She then turned round and slipped me in. Don’t know what the position is called – standing reverse cowgirl?

This was great and I was soon close to cumming so I pushed her off and said I had to lie down.

Lan sucked me some more but soon wanted to fuck again and I just couldn’t stop her.

Another condom was applied and, even though I was trying to get her to slow down and saying I wanted to lick her, she just kept going and straddled me for some cowgirl.

This was so good, with her fantastic tits bouncing around in front of me and Lan riding me so passionately, I just couldn’t stop myself from cumming – I was overheating throughout the session and it was all too much for me.

I was knackered and Lan lay in my arms for a lovely chat. She from HCMC and has been here a couple of months – her English is good. The photos they use are real. Lan said she worked at 42 for four days during the week and at N5M at weekends but she couldn’t remember what name they’d given her.

We went to the shower and Lan washed me and we dried and dressed and I departed

Brilliant session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. I'm planning g to visit her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn she sounds great! you didnt mention shower , was she that into it she just skipped it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a good time with Lan. Got the same routine, immediate kissing as the door closed, she undressed me, sat me down in the chair in the room and blew me, brief titjob (which felt great honestly, the solidness actually helped), then stripped and straight to doggy on the bed, then I spooned her to enjoy the view in the mirror, then cowgirl, then she blew me to completion. Very PSE, all smiles and dirty talk. Showered after we were done and that was quite brief too. Was intense and a way better flow than the usual session but not sure I'd repeat, there's no way she can properly inspect guys this way.. seems risky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep finally got to sample her. Great session!!

Her name is Helen at N5M.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    God she sounds amazing. Thanks for the AR

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel bro @Fred69
    As I posted on another review of her
    I generally stick with Japanese/Korean girls.

But I can confirm, I seen Helen/Lan. She is one of just few Viet girls that I found actually provided great service & who is actually into their job. The other one being Dior (previously Nicole) at Ginza now, also provides great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a chat with her about some things and she's very smart as well. Treat this one well she's worth it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if Lan is still working in Sydney or she's gone back to Vietnam?
    I know she said she was heading down to Melbourne for a bit but that was a few months ago. Any intel please DM me would be greatly appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMPDAY View Post
    Does anyone know if Lan is still working in Sydney or she's gone back to Vietnam?
    I know she said she was heading down to Melbourne for a bit but that was a few months ago. Any intel please DM me would be greatly appreciated.
    She’s at tokyo club as fiona now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you very much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i saw her there about 6 weeks ago, i dont know why she would of left N5M or Nightshade cause that place isnt the bed.
    Rooms are small and a bit run down

service was still the same, get her going and your in for a show

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I saw her recently too. Same service. She's super speedy in terms of getting you going. The room is fucking tiny though lol.