Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally hes sugar babe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What else would they be after?
    Money rules on these sites

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are all after money. You might get an odd 1 o 2 that just want to be treated to a nice night out at a good restaurant or a wine bar. Clothes etc.
    But think about what you are looking for.
    \Its sex isn't it?
    And just to reiterate.........DON'T pay them to just meet up for a drink or chat.
    Message the ones you like. Tell them what you want and ask them what they are looking for and if its way too ridiculous....say bye bye.
    If they are reasonable then negotiate a bit. You will be surprised.
    This is my advice from SA. Have not really been on other sites

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I definitely wouldn’t read msgs from someone if they can’t see you why would they want to ?( would you want to read the msgs if the girl didn’t have pictures?)
    It’s like punting there has to be something to make them want to contact you what you have put in your profile and the the pictures you use
    Yes I have pictures and a verification video on there
    I have a few pictures well dressed so they can clearly see my face
    As I said earlier it’s mostly common sense
    When you get a reply just chat to them normally ask them what they are looking for and what kind of reward they require and what you get for the reward
    should i respond to those who are not verified ?

Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    should i respond to those who are not verified ?
    The verification only proves the photos and the girl are the same person
    You just have to go with your gut feeling
    Verification doesn’t mean they will respond to you msging back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    over the last few days, i have had an extensive and exhaustive look at profiles on Secret Benefits. a lot of young girls in here, great bodies ... all looking for sugar daddies. no one wants to work hard, everyone going for the easy money, selling their looks like hookers to the highest bidder, some of them having more than one sugar daddy ... this world is fucked ...

if you have a hot girlfriend, and if she disappears on you for a few hours some days, you can be sure you know what she is up to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The verification only proves the photos and the girl are the same person
    You just have to go with your gut feeling
    Verification doesn’t mean they will respond to you msging back
    i just tried to buy some credits on Secret Benefits. apparently you can only buy credits now with Bitcoin ? wtf ???

Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    i just tried to buy some credits on Secret Benefits. apparently you can only buy credits now with Bitcoin ? wtf ???
    It just let me use my debit card

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It took a couple of goes for me for it finally to go through - the bank was declining it as it was protecting me - me thinks the bank knows 90% are bots on the site

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i also just tried. Bitcoin is the only payment method available, please contact support to arrange payment by Bitcoin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe with all the problems with credit cards they have swapped to bitcoin only - shows how dodgy they are - I know some have gotten some decent girls off the site - I'm yet to get a reply from any that I replied too when they initiated the contact - with only 30 credits left wont be doing any more with the site - good luck everyone else that tries

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've just tried again right now, and it is Bitcoin only. nah, i'm giving up on the site.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    i've just tried again right now, and it is Bitcoin only. nah, i'm giving up on the site.
    Send them an email - they changed it to some other method for me - that new method didnt work either, then they put it back to CC, then it finally went through - not sure why they dont have any of the options

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Send them an email - they changed it to some other method for me - that new method didnt work either, then they put it back to CC, then it finally went through - not sure why they dont have any of the options
    i'm not desperate to join Secret Benefits, esp after i hear the response from the girls is slow or even non-existent

So after a couple of heated phone calls last night it seems that someone put an add on Locanto with Sally’s phone number and I got the blame she said she reported it to the police and also reported me for this thread
    But I have never said her real name or given her phone number to anyone despite the numerous pm requests
    This post doesn’t worry me because there is nothing that isnt true that I said about her and only gave her username on secret benefits
    The thing that pisses me off is that fact I gave you guys a good tip and some retard t msg her on secret benefits and told her about the thread
    She did tell me the names of a couple of people who msgs on secret benefits and gave the tread about her
    So no more leads from me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing for you to worry. do you think QLD cops will help queers, tranny and faggot type people ?

Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    nothing for you to worry. do you think QLD cops will help queers, tranny and faggot type people ?
    ???
    She is all girl and I only take the mud track when the river runs red

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is got to take the cake - we complain about ML/WL quality, but fuck me punters are knuckle dragging degenerates - this type of behavior is what has killed this forum of any real good intel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, no point in sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just share with ones you trust and keep note of who you tell and they can be singled out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So after a couple of heated phone calls last night it seems that someone put an add on Locanto with Sally’s phone number and I got the blame she said she reported it to the police and also reported me for this thread
    But I have never said her real name or given her phone number to anyone despite the numerous pm requests
    This post doesn’t worry me because there is nothing that isnt true that I said about her and only gave her username on secret benefits
    The thing that pisses me off is that fact I gave you guys a good tip and some retard t msg her on secret benefits and told her about the thread
    She did tell me the names of a couple of people who msgs on secret benefits and gave the tread about her
    So no more leads from me
    That’s shit man but i would never post up the username, maybe dm it

So here we are with high costs, crap girls, no intel and s as shine shirts does share others go fuck it up….

I think it’s rock bottom now

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast